It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is worse than Hitler?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
wraith30
you obviously missed the point about not looking at bush personally but at the role of "US Presidents" as a whole. Wile you are right the Us is not 500 years old, 1492 is when the the mess started (called the new world) and the US IS VERY MUCH THE NEW WORLD. In fact is one of the most active in continuing this colonial enterprize.
Austrailia for example has stated publicly that it wants to take up the same policeman (read bully) role in the pacific region, this is just as bad.
And again Hitler had to do his atrocities in between '33 and '45 where as the New world is still going strong.
Hilter is dead, America and its presidents are still at it! Makes one kinda worse, no?

I did not miss the point, I am simply stating that your logic of camparison is false. You cannot compair the leadership role throughout the course of a nation histroy to a single ruler. If you start to debate a nations tendency tward conflict then you must compair it to annother nations tendency twards conflict.

The point of this thread is to compair the likeness between Bush and Hitler. Unfortunatly many people only think of the last few years of Hitlers rule when he was doing his worst when they think of him and try to compair that alone to Bush. However that is not entirly accurate. What should be compaired are the methods of propiganda, manipulaiton of laws after the propiganda, and how the ruler is using his position to effect conflict and world policies. In this way there are several very disturbing parrallels.

It does not diminish the attrocites of the Jews, noone even mentions the attrocities in Nanking China much like noone ever mentions the Pentigon as being part of the 9/11 attacks. I have even seen many times people posting about the 2 building hit on 9/11. OI!!

wraith

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hmm, Bush worse than Hitler? No. Equal? Maybe.

Lets see, Hitler at first united Germany, nearly eliminated unemployment, raised the German way of living 10 fold, and was voted in by the majority.

Bush, divided America, unemployment skyrocketed, way of living falling, and not voted in by the majority.

Hitler, went to war to expand Germany's borders and said so.

Bush, invaded Iraq for oil and to do what daddy couldn't and for profits to him, Cheney, and Haliburton, but said WMDs, that were never found.

Hitler killed Jews, Gypsies, handicap, so forth.

Bush kills anyone with a turban. Bush has made it ok, even patriotic to hate and kill people who wear Turbans.

Hitler had the Media in hs pocket.

Bush has the Media in his pocket. Don't think so? Then why does one have to go to a English or Russian news source to find the true numbers of civillians killed in Iraq or to find out that Cheney is in trouble for a $180 million dollar slush fund used to bribe government officials? BTW, the true numbers are not 10,000, more like 30,000. Well, depends, if you go by an American news sourse it is 0, Bush is god. If you go by Russian it is about 50,000, English about 25,000. Also, Bush told the news channels if they show any third party candidate or issue, they WILL be punished.

So, worse? No. Equal? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
but given half a chance he would be worse. I think the difficulty facing Bush is that hes 70 ish years later than when Hitler was sweeping through Europe and people in general are more aware of what is going on in the world. But saying that he still does as he pleases and the US military is at the moment undefeatable. So it doesn't really matter what you do. Heres my favourite picture of Bush proudly sporting his support for gays.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I wish some of you knew people who survived the holocaust or knew people who fought in WWII, so you'd have a better sense on how utterly ridiculous some of these posts are. Equal or worse than hitler? Give me a break

I know most of you for whatever reason, blind hatred for someone you don't and will never know in a position you will never have or whatever, wouldn't change your mind regardless, but at least you can't say you weren't given the chance to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think it's very fair to compare Bush to Hitler. That said, I do think there are many parallels between the atmosphere in Nazi Germany and the US right now.

Fearmongering...

Lying to start wars...

Guantanamo bay...

Books like this making the bestseller list... www.amazon.com...=1093622285/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-3852655-4323912?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

But, let's be honest. We're not rounding up millions and gassing them. So that's good.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I wish some of you knew people who survived the holocaust or knew people who fought in WWII, so you'd have a better sense on how utterly ridiculous some of these posts are. Equal or worse than hitler? Give me a break

I know most of you for whatever reason, blind hatred for someone you don't and will never know in a position you will never have or whatever, wouldn't change your mind regardless, but at least you can't say you weren't given the chance to deny ignorance.
You are SPREADING ignorance. trying to, anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You are SPREADING ignorance. trying to, anyway.

How? By saying Bush is not Hitler?

Well, when Bush kills around 6 or so million Arabs in this case, and starts taking over Middle Eastern and muslim nations for the sole purpose of exterminating all Arabs and muslims, then I'll gladly compare Bush to Hitler...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Uh, isn't that what Bush&Co are trying to do? They lie about WMDs so they can kill off Iraqis. Well, if you listen to Bush&Co they only killed off about 10,000 innocent civillians. If you listen to news not controlled by the dictator, it is more around 25,000-35,000.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Uh, isn't that what Bush&Co are trying to do? They lie about WMDs so they can kill off Iraqis. Well, if you listen to Bush&Co they only killed off about 10,000 innocent civillians. If you listen to news not controlled by the dictator, it is more around 25,000-35,000.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious...

If you were serious...well, Clinton also attacked Iraq. Did he also lie about WMDs to kill off Iraqis?
Someone mentioned this before I think, there's a big differnce in someone being purposly being taken to gas chambers and killed, then someone being killed by an errant bomb.
There's also a big difference between 35,000 and 6 million.

Besides, I thought it was about oil? Now it's just to kill off Iraqis? We could have let Saddam stay in power to do that.....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
25000 - 35000?
Did you go there to count the bodies?
I think your numbers are kinda way off, and since half of the USA press agrees with you regarding Bush being a fruitcake, they will take every and any chance to write another bashing article about him.
If the numbers were like you say, it would have been in every paper around the world a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Now dont get me wrong, Bush may eat babies* but he aint exactly Hitler-esque. Yeah, Bush is waging a war on the Middle East but he isnt putting millions of innocent civilians into concentration camps and gassing them.

"*" indicates authors opinion. [/quote No. He's just blowing them up in the streets.- this is a lot more christian

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by James the Lesser

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious...

If you were serious...well, Clinton also attacked Iraq. Did he also lie about WMDs to kill off Iraqis?
Someone mentioned this before I think, there's a big differnce in someone being purposly being taken to gas chambers and killed, then someone being killed by an errant bomb.
There's also a big difference between 35,000 and 6 million.

Besides, I thought it was about oil? Now it's just to kill off Iraqis? We could have let Saddam stay in power to do that.....
Saddam would have taken care of this nicely and it wouldnt have cost us a dime.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
D-am!

I just posted what the North Koreans are claiming-

Anyway, the parallels between pre-war (and pre-holocaust) Germany and America circa Bush II are startling.

Whether it took the "Beer Hall", "Knight of the Long Knives," the "WTC" or something else the similarities exist.

The Patriot Act is real and ominous- is it needed?

Profiling is real and ominous- is it needed?

Why hasn't the Mexican border been closed? I am from the southwest (originally) and this still puzzles me. Thousands of border cops, national guard (yeah I know it's not true- they are just on 'training maneuvers') billions in every techno-gadget imaginable, INS raids and the list goes on.

Are WE that ineffective?

I firmly believe there is some kind of conspiracy going on with the US/Mexican border. Who profits- that's the key to all conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Originally posted by wraith30

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by infinite
I may not like Bush, but comparin him to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler killed millions of people and carried out a genocide campaign against the jews. Bush is nothing like Hitler was and never will be anything like Hitler.

Some will come in here and say the following:

"Bush can only dream to become like Hitler, hes not smart enough"

I bet ya noone will do it after I posted they would

Before you all go off on me. I do no support what Hitler did.

I will say however that Hitler did at least pull Germany out of a major post war depression, created the VW, and put millions of Germans back to work while reuniting a factured Germany after WWI. Course.. then he went nuts, and started rounding up Jews, Pols, Gypsys, invading countries, etc...
But at first he did a tremendous ammount of good for Germany. Which I am very sad to say is alot more than Bush has done for us.

Bush is like Hitler? In all the negitive aspects.. yes, I can see Bush going down that road.

Wraith.

So who is Bush's chosen race? Maybe he favors the illegals from Mexico since they are entering the US in record numbers.

bush's chosen race are the jews

I wonder what could be Kerry's?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

DPRK: Bush worse than Hitler The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has described U.S. President George W. Bush as a tyrannical political imbecile who put Adolf Hitler in the shade and said Pyongyang could see no justification for talks with his administration.

"Bush is a tyrant that puts Hitler into the shade."
The DPR Korean spokesman said it had been impossible to hold working-level talks between the two Koreas, China, Japan, Russia and the United States because of hostile U.S. policy.

Going to be pretty hard to neogiate anything with people that believe your leader is a Hitlerite.

I totally agree that "Mr. Bush is a tyrannical political imbecile". There is no point negotiating with such an unilateral idiot because there is no negotiation.
Hitler was more powerful than Bush, but today Bush is definitely the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

Originally posted by Ashlar

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Originally posted by wraith30

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by infinite
I may not like Bush, but comparin him to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler killed millions of people and carried out a genocide campaign against the jews. Bush is nothing like Hitler was and never will be anything like Hitler.

Some will come in here and say the following:

"Bush can only dream to become like Hitler, hes not smart enough"

I bet ya noone will do it after I posted they would

Before you all go off on me. I do no support what Hitler did.

I will say however that Hitler did at least pull Germany out of a major post war depression, created the VW, and put millions of Germans back to work while reuniting a factured Germany after WWI. Course.. then he went nuts, and started rounding up Jews, Pols, Gypsys, invading countries, etc...
But at first he did a tremendous ammount of good for Germany. Which I am very sad to say is alot more than Bush has done for us.

Bush is like Hitler? In all the negitive aspects.. yes, I can see Bush going down that road.

Wraith.

So who is Bush's chosen race? Maybe he favors the illegals from Mexico since they are entering the US in record numbers.

bush's chosen race are the jews

I wonder what could be Kerry's?

Dont you think thats a bit of a tight thing to do? Have a chosen race? Thats exactly what Hitler did, and you dont complain about others for doing it you just complain at him for doing it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join