It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is worse than Hitler?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

DPRK: Bush worse than Hitler The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has described U.S. President George W. Bush as a tyrannical political imbecile who put Adolf Hitler in the shade and said Pyongyang could see no justification for talks with his administration.

"Bush is a tyrant that puts Hitler into the shade."
The DPR Korean spokesman said it had been impossible to hold working-level talks between the two Koreas, China, Japan, Russia and the United States because of hostile U.S. policy.

Going to be pretty hard to neogiate anything with people that believe your leader is a Hitlerite.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

DPRK is short for the North's official name(Democratic People's Republic of Korea), while western countries often called DPRK north Korea or the North.

Funny how "the west" prefers calling them North Korea or DPRK instead of "Democratic People's Republic of Korea", in an attempt to declare NK as being against democracy.

I have to agree though that trough hard hand governing, Kim keeps a tight controll over the country and the democratic proces is faulted by it. But the US only has to do 1 thing to relieve that problem in a country that official IS a democracy.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

DPRK is short for the North's official name(Democratic People's Republic of Korea), while western countries often called DPRK north Korea or the North.

Funny how "the west" prefers calling them North Korea or DPRK instead of "Democratic People's Republic of Korea", in an attempt to declare NK as being against democracy.

I have to agree though that trough hard hand governing, Kim keeps a tight controll over the country and the democratic proces is faulted by it. But the US only has to do 1 thing to relieve that problem in a country that official IS a democracy.

Do you know ANYTHING about North Korea??? Or democracy for that matter? Your statement shows an incredibly serious lack of understanding.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
Do you know ANYTHING about North Korea??? Or democracy for that matter? Your statement shows an incredibly serious lack of understanding.

Wouldn't hurt if you actualy read my thread ...

I have to agree though that trough hard hand governing, Kim keeps a tight control over the country and the democratic proces is faulted by it. But the US only has to do 1 thing to relieve that problem in a country that official IS a democracy.

Officialy North Korea eg "Democratic People's Republic of Korea" IS a democracy, but with Kim at the helm the democratic proces has failed and the people are unable to vote another leader in, since there is non(and if there is one, I'm sure Kim will take care of him/her)

The US only needs to do 1 thing to help that country and thats remove the Kim Il lineage from power and restore the country to its official status of democracy.

EDIT: Typo's

[edit on 23-8-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I may not like Bush, but comparin him to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler killed millions of people and carried out a genocide campaign against the jews. Bush is nothing like Hitler was and never will be anything like Hitler.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I may not like Bush, but comparin him to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler killed millions of people and carried out a genocide campaign against the jews. Bush is nothing like Hitler was and never will be anything like Hitler.

Some will come in here and say the following:

"Bush can only dream to become like Hitler, hes not smart enough"

I bet ya noone will do it after I posted they would

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It would help if you read up on democracy, calling yourself one does not make yourself one. All power resides in onen man's hands. That is not "officially" democracy, thats officially tyranny. The process is not flawed, it doesn't exist. Period.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The US only needs to do 1 thing to help that country and thats remove the Kim Il lineage from power and restore the country to its official status of democracy.

But the US doesn't need to police the world according to libs. Wouldn't that be another Iraq?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Before you all go off on me. I do no support what Hitler did.

I will say however that Hitler did at least pull Germany out of a major post war depression, created the VW, and put millions of Germans back to work while reuniting a factured Germany after WWI. Course.. then he went nuts, and started rounding up Jews, Pols, Gypsys, invading countries, etc...
But at first he did a tremendous ammount of good for Germany. Which I am very sad to say is alot more than Bush has done for us.

Bush is like Hitler? In all the negitive aspects.. yes, I can see Bush going down that road.

Wraith.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wraith30

Before you all go off on me. I do no support what Hitler did.

I will say however that Hitler did at least pull Germany out of a major post war depression, created the VW, and put millions of Germans back to work while reuniting a factured Germany after WWI. Course.. then he went nuts, and started rounding up Jews, Pols, Gypsys, invading countries, etc...
But at first he did a tremendous ammount of good for Germany. Which I am very sad to say is alot more than Bush has done for us.

Bush is like Hitler? In all the negitive aspects.. yes, I can see Bush going down that road.

Wraith.

So who is Bush's chosen race? Maybe he favors the illegals from Mexico since they are entering the US in record numbers.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

So who is Bush's chosen race? Maybe he favors the illegals from Mexico since they are entering the US in record numbers.

Ya know.. at this point I am not sure if anything would supprise me.

wraith

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
So who is Bush's chosen race?

White christian heterosexual anti-abortion CEOs

Seriously now, you cannot compare Bush and Hitler, they have a different ideology, different goals (I hope), Hitler was a inteligent dictator chosen by majority of his people, Bush is a moron chosen by the minority, then he had to cheat a bit to stay in power. Hitler killed all those who were not his chosen race, Bush is just using them to get even richer... oh, I'm sorry, he brings light, freedom and democracy to where once was darkness.

Bush is many things, but he is not Hitler.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I think such a comparison is just too dumb and ridiculous to even argue against.
If the DRKP's goal was to make fools out of themselves they succeeded in a glorious way.
Let's just say I'm glad I'm not living in N K.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Give him time

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

I think such a comparison is just too dumb and ridiculous to even argue against.
If the DRKP's goal was to make fools out of themselves they succeeded in a glorious way.
Let's just say I'm glad I'm not living in N K.

Is it?

Think about this.. if you were in Germany in the mid 1930's and Poland compaired Hitler to a madman, you would be appauled that a country could make such a ridiculous claim.

NK has been labled as part of a colition of Evil countries by Bush, they have watched the US invade Iraq and occupy it under fals claims by Bush and against the UN, they have seen Bush make statements that he is on a cruisade.. a word that many of the countries in that area do not take lightly AT ALL!!! they see prisoners being tortured by our troops in prison...

Yea, I can see why they would make such a statement

Not saying I agree or disagree with it.. just that perhaps the statement itself is not so outlandish from their point of view.
Wraith

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
North Korea IS about as far from a democracy as you can get. Sadly, it seems that the North Korean situation cannot and will not end in peace. Hell, true peace was never really achieved. This is simply one of history's longest cease fires. The fighting WILL continue, maybe sooner than later. We ARE pulling a number of troops off the Korean border, but in my opinion that is more of a sign of aggression than anything else. It's estimated that most of our soldiers along the border of Korea would be dead within something like 19 minutes if war broke out once again. It'd be smarter to start with an air and missle war and bring the ground troops back in after North Korea has been weakened. It'd be better than sacrificing all of those men and women for nothing. Also, now that our forces are thinned out in Korea, maybe we're hoping that Kim will get brave and make the first move, giving us all the reason that we need to finish a job that should've been handled over 5 decades ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The fact that this thread is getting any posts at all is pathetic. If I were a Jew, Gypsy, Pole, Russian ect ect ect I would be very insulted.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not worse than hitler becuase he will probably be out of office soon

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
North korea was so far never taken really serious by other countries.
Such statements just encourage the world to keep on ignoring "the retarded north korean administration".

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can anyone give figgureas about how many Afgans and Iraqis have been killed to date?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join