It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOP Debate: Reagan Library

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bush and Perry have both Murdered innocent people

T
O
T
A
L
I
T
A
R
I
A
N

People clapping yee haw!!! (Bomb Iraq, bomb wherever!)

Lets kill people, to show people that killing people is wrong!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
omg last section of the debate in about 30 minutes, they havent asked one thing to ron paul are you freakin kinding me

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I could see Paul's impatience with being ignored. I think he was well prepared for confrontation with Perry or any other candidate. What he was not prepared for in my opinion the complete disrespect of MSNBC. They prove with their tactics that Paul is the front runner in the GOP. They do this by ignoring him since he has great anti-war cross over appeal with pissed off antiwar democrats. The Dems fear a Paul presidency.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

T
O
T
A
L
I
T
A
R
I
A
N

JANKY....if you don't realize that both parties have had blood on their hands for a long time....then I hope you will look it up. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

omg last section of the debate in about 30 minutes, they havent asked one thing to ron paul are you freakin kinding me

What?

I've been watching, and he's talked plenty. There are 9 people up there man...Ron Paul can't hog all the time. HE's right next to perry as well so he's on camera all the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Worst debate ever..... :shk:

I wanted to walk up there and give Ron Paul a hug, he got stone-walled.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I've been watching, and he's talked plenty. There are 9 people up there man...Ron Paul can't hog all the time. HE's right next to perry as well so he's on camera all the time.
Dude come on, Paul got only a few questions, while the "big-boys" talked the whole time. I bet Perry, Romney, and Bachmann on average had 3X as many questions as Paul did.

I'm biased and I'm fully aware of my bias, but I'm sorry that debate was completely unfair. Ron Paul did not have even close to as many questions as the other candidates.
edit on 7-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: TO edit my post

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
The crowd claps for the fact texas has the highest death penalty rate what the hell?

Yeah. You caught that too? Not only that but he bragged about killing foreigners with his lethal injections. I think that's what got him the applause in that particular crowd.

Still angry about Ron Paul not letting me speak for him.

I'm pretty sure that if any GOP candidate pulled out a Desert Eagle and shot another candidate, they'd get into the primary.

ps - Even RACHEL MADDOW was bummed about Ron Paul being aggressive and poo-flinging. I don't care what you GOP guys say, MSNBC is a secret Paul supporter.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Cuervo because: ps

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Janky Red

T
O
T
A
L
I
T
A
R
I
A
N

JANKY....if you don't realize that both parties have had blood on their hands for a long time....then I hope you will look it up. Split Infinity

I don't cheer, smile and smirk about killing people

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ron paul cant hog the stage.... did you not see perry and romney, were you watching the debate? And an entire section he got 1 question, yes there are a bunch of people, but ron paul is a high level runner and it was one freakin question that was retarded and had nothing to do with important issues in the world, you kidding me school lunches thats what a president candidate needs to focus on.?????
edit on 7-9-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

i watched most of it...and it seemed fair to me. Paul certainly had more time than some of the other candidates. But again, he come off as weak.

None of these candidates speak to moderates. They are speaking to the extremes of the party...well i take that back...Romney was "trying" to be moderate when concerned with Social Security.

It was one of the few rational things i heard the entire debate.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I was thinking what is this the Rick Perry show?

Ron Paul was asked the least amount of questions by far, even though he's surpassed Bachamann in polls nationally.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I was thinking what is this the Rick Perry show?

Ron Paul was asked the least amount of questions by far, even though he's surpassed Bachamann in polls nationally.

What's funny was the only ones who shined here (and I'm a Dr. Paul fan) was Cain and Huntsman. They actually spoke to the issues and questions. I'm expecting Bachmann to be last place on the polls next week.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I agree I watched the last hour and got to hear Ron Paul say something I think one time. I even made a comment to someone here with me if they were even going to let him talk. Then their idiots after the debate start saying its between Romney and Perry. Of course it was that is about the only two people that talked. I tried to watch the debate on my cable tv and it wasn;'t even on any of my channels. What is the point of a debate if no one can see it. I finally watched the last hour on the internet.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by David9176

Dude come on, Paul got only a few questions, while the "big-boys" talked the whole time. I bet Perry, Romney, and Bachmann on average had 3X as many questions as Paul did.

I'm biased and I'm fully aware of my bias, but I'm sorry that debate was completely unfair. Ron Paul did not have even close to as many questions as the other candidates.
edit on 7-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: TO edit my post

Why don't you count how many questions each candidate gets next time? and maybe go the extra mile and time it?
Because saying " I bet they had 3X as many questions" isn't enough. If you actually count the questions, you'd have proof of the claims.
I know Ron Paul didn't get asked as many questions...I'm just saying someone should actually keep a tally of the number of questions next time.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just blast MSNBC by email or on facebook ect.

It was the same Q to Ron Paul "what if Gov pull out of this or that"

Watch as the Paul heads stand up to fight back

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

*cough* And HunstmanGingrichSantorumCain *cough*

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Pathetic to say the least i took nothing from this debate except they all don't like Obama or Ron Paul go figure i'm losing hope for America's future day by day after seeing the choices put in front of us for our future president. And yes i did notice a whole lot of shying away from anything directed towards Dr. Paul what so ever do they understand America is bigger then what was in the room and all the mention of Reagan to c'mon it's 2011 we need to focus on whats going on now not what happened 20-30 years ago. I hope someone with voice to reach America brings the shying away from Ron Paul up because its obvious the people don't get listened to.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

What does that even mean. All of those you mentioned were given more time than Paul?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Here's the breakdown from jeffreylayne, I don't have a timer count on it as yet:

Jobs
Perry
Romney
Perry
Romney (arguing)
Perry (arguing)
Romney (arguing)
Santorum
Cain
Huntsman
Bachmann
Paul
Gingrich

Healthcare
Romney
Perry
Huntsman
Bachmann
Gingrich
Cain
Santorum
Perry

Twitter Questions
Romney
Bachmann
Huntsman
Paul

Social Security
Perry
Romney
Perry
Cain
Paul (Question is about Perry’s record, not about S.S.)
Bachmann (Same question.)

Homeland Security and Other Similar Federal Programs
Santorum
Romney
Gingrich
Paul (TSA)
Paul (FEMA)
Cain
Huntsman
Perry
Gingrich

Immigration
Perry
Romney
Gingrich
Santorum
Bachmann
Cain
Huntsman
Paul

Random Questions
Romney
Perry
Bachmann
Huntsman
Romney
Perry
Bachmann
Santorum
Huntsman
Perry
Bachmann
Gingrich
Romney
Perry
Perry
Cain
Paul

*I’ve listed names twice when they’ve had back-to-back questions asked with time for a full-response for each.

RPjazzer made a good observation as well:

Ron Paul did not get to speak on:
- The Fed
- Health Care
- Foreign Policy
- Monetary Policy

If I were to be asked what 4 policy areas that no other candidate can come close to him on, I would have picked these 4.

for this debate and its format.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join