It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon To Have No-fly Zones By Month End

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
oh well

i'm afraid a majority of people simply has no idea about science.

what we are talking about here is a 'RECOMMENDATION', not a law or something.
its in the discussions because of chinas plans for a manned lunar landing (so they say) about 2020 to 2025 or so.

its a simple reminder to mission planning and research that specific sites on the moon may still contain valuable data like possibly surviving bacteria on food or feaces. Beside the wish that these historic sites may remain intact for historical reasons. Spilling rocket-fuel there, or whirling up dust may result in loosing the oppurtunity to study the sites in detail and untouched.
So what are you guys start speculating about 'artefacts' and stuff up there again ?

its not about aliens, its about poop

NASA wants to have that to be considered remembering how hillbilly-style they went up there themselves, back in the 70's.

I also read a few times that a few people here bought some land up there, thinking that was a smart idea.
Nope, your have been ripped off. (read the article)
The US signed an international treaty that outer space territory (like the moon) does not belong to anyone.

So from whoever you bought it, smiles about you not knowing this.
So as i do reading all your posts here.

best one was mentioning that they would like to have people off 75 meters.
muaahaha 75 meters !! now this distance puts a very high ammount of secrecy on some land,
huh ? conpiracy ?

as i already said: its not about aliens, its about poop

edit on 8-9-2011 by TMJ1972 because: typos

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
there's more chances that those sites get hit by space junk or meteor ....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't.. I don't understand.. A no-fly zone? To preserve the sites? Argh, what is this, I don't even. I'm speechless. Might as well put a no-fly zone in our solar system.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here we go again, trying to take claim of the moon already. It doesn't belong to anybody except the aliens on the dark side of the moon. Typical of the U.S.A. trying to claim land where they have no right to do so!

Ridiculous!

Peace & Love!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Guess what? Nobody on earth has any jurisdiction of space. This is laughable. The arrogance of some people thinking they can extend their dictatorial powers to other planets is beyond the pale. I think they know where they can stick their "no-fly zone".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Once the Moon has a no-fly zone, it will be just a matter of weeks before NATO starts bombing it and sets up a Rothchild controlled bank. Somebody must have found oil there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
oh well

i'm afraid a majority of people simply has no idea about science.

what we are talking about here is a 'RECOMMENDATION', not a law or something.
its in the discussions because of chinas plans for a manned lunar landing (so they say) about 2020 to 2025 or so.

its a simple reminder to mission planning and research that specific sites on the moon may still contain valuable data like possibly surviving bacteria on food or feaces. Beside the wish that these historic sites may remain intact for historical reasons. Spilling rocket-fuel there, or whirling up dust may result in loosing the oppurtunity to study the sites in detail and untouched.
So what are you guys start speculating about 'artefacts' and stuff up there again ?

its not about aliens, its about poop

NASA wants to have that to be considered remembering how hillbilly-style they went up there themselves, back in the 70's.

I also read a few times that a few people here bought some land up there, thinking that was a smart idea.
Nope, your have been ripped off. (read the article)
The US signed an international treaty that outer space territory (like the moon) does not belong to anyone.

So from whoever you bought it, smiles about you not knowing this.
So as i do reading all your posts here.

best one was mentioning that they would like to have people off 75 meters.
muaahaha 75 meters !! now this distance puts a very high ammount of secrecy on some land,
huh ? conpiracy ?

as i already said: its not about aliens, its about poop

edit on 8-9-2011 by TMJ1972 because: typos

OMG!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

How the hell is this going to effect the 2 acres of land I own in the Sea of Tranquility!???

I knew when I bought it it was a long shot....LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wonder how all the Beings within the Moon will feel about the Human "again" thinking something is their's
my oh my

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pole results out, 79.9% of the people that replied on this thread did not read the article, 40% that did didn't understand it, but there's only a 50% chance of that!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

I recommend a reading of "Moongate: Suppressed Findings of the US Space Program" by Willian L Brian II. It is available as a free e-book. It presents a detailed mathematical argument that compares the physics of earth-moon travel with the information given by NASA for the first lunar mission and shows that the parameters don't stack up - ergo, the mission did no take place. I'm not in a position to argue with the math - some other ATS members may be willing to do so, but it looks pretty convincing to me.
Assuming that this is the case, and considering how badly Pres. Obama's birth certificate was photoshopped, it would not surprise me if forensic analysis of NASA's recently issued photographs of the lunar landing site reveals them to have been badly photoshopped too.
The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapzod

Originally posted by John0Doe
seems to me NASA is owner of Moon...

Talking to my girlfriend about this, and this is the first thing she said in reply...

It makes sense from a perspective of keeping historical machines intact...but something doesn't sit right...

Well it is obvious they think they do own the whole space,and if u want to go there u must follow their rules. What a crap....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I will be very interested to see where these "no fly" zones will be on the moon. It occurs to me that there probably shouldn't be very many (if any) on the far side of the moon (perhaps some satellite crashes there?).
These restrictions certainly do make sense at this time, with the prvatization of manned space travel well under way in the U.S., and other countries having at this time perhaps better manned travel capabilities or ramping up to those capabilities. My feeling is that these "recomendations" are primarily for U.S. companies. I had the (extremely) idle idea of moon salvage once, that actually recovering some or all of man made debris on the moon would have to be so profitable (if possible) that it could perhaps help finance a great deal of the mission itself (I know this is ridiculous at this time but think about what could happen if someone were able to bring back the lunar rover for instance) . So there are no official laws about mucking about on the moon but NASA is making it clear that it has staked out these territories - not an idle threat right now considering that many of these private space-bound companies rely on NASA for expertise and data right now. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

They left the crap on the moon so they could return to earth to save their lives! I wonder what part of what I just said makes any sense to some of these people replying to this thread?!?

By all means, disregard the request, get the stuff and haul it back to earth, see what how much it's worth, never mind that you have to come up with over a billion cash to get there, and don't look to the Russians, they never controlled a soft powered landing on the moon even with their robots. Only one space agency has, and they don't have any immediate plans to do so again, it's just a waste of money for no economic return.

Don't start siting private industries because there is no return of investment and they haven't even yet proved to be able to launch a heavy lift rocket to escape earth gravity. God help our youth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Not sure what you are saying here? It doesn't have to be manned and they are going up anyways maybe not next year, maybe not the year after that, but they will get up there. The man made lunar debris would definately worth a great deal, and probably more bang for your buck than moonrocks. Lunar salvage is a real possibility. U.S. companies might even be able to retrieve other debris from other nationalities with impunity - which are definately up there
Lunokhod
(to say nothing of other nations ripping off the flag...) Though the best would be if they got one of those nifty moon-spiders.

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Man kind has never been to the moon, so this is just another distraction to keep the UFO community entertained...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why would they issue a no-fly zone by the moon? There are no private pilots that own craft to reach anywhere near the moon. Sounds a bit fishy to me...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Really... Cmon now you don't seriously believe what you just said do you?

Which aliens? and why have they never made them self known?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

I'm sure ET's are going to adhere to this policy, I mean they have to, right? lol...lol...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i think NASA has officially jumped the shark... This is the most redundant law they could have passed regarding space flight. Hey morons in NASA here is a hot tip YOU CANT PRIVATIZE SPACE!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join