It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon To Have No-fly Zones By Month End

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argen
Hmmmmm....just what do they have to enforce these lunar no-fly zones?

They have the moon police ready and waiting to give out tickets

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jalmo1
reply to post by buskey

Quote from the article:
"Incidentally, the restriction list contains more than the historical sites. For instance, the list includes studying discarded food and abandoned astronaut faeces."

I think if Nasa really wants to protect their poop from prying eyes, they'll need to send up a couple of rent-a-cops per site to chase off would be feces thieves.

jalmo1

Abandoned astronaut faeces
historical poo, Neil Armstrong's moon nuggets, Buzz Aldrin's lunar chunks, sorry had to laugh.

Hoax believers are gonna love this one, more fodder for their conspiracy cash cow.

On another note, I do reckon there's stuff up there that NASA and whoever else don't want the Chinese, Japanese, Indian's, Guatemalan's, Irish and Sri Lankan's to see.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"DUST!" On the Moon?

Some "big space event" on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This article and others say that the new mission "Grail" (very masonic name there, I'm just sayin') will have cameras to be accessed by middle school teachers, (wonder why the focus of this age group 11-13 yrs). It is entirely possible that it could also include communication devices for lunar colonies.

www.orlandosentinel.com...:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yea its not like we were all gonna jump into our cars and head off to the moon for winter vacation or something. There is something going on, but have thought this every since they tried to blow up the moon with their bomb, you know the place they are now saying they want to preserve..bomb it, preserve it..make up your damn minds..LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Cue "Saw" theme song. Lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Sure there's a source.

According to Science, by the end of this month NASA is expected to come up with a set of “recommendations” for spacecraft and astronauts visiting the “U.S. government property on the moon.” Of course, these recommendations will not be legally binding as the 1967 Outer Space Treaty makes it clear that the lunar surface has no owner.

www.thehindu.com...

As dozens of private teams race to return to the moon as soon as next year, spurred on by $30 million in prize money from Google and the X Prize Foundation, NASA is wrestling with how to safeguard the historic and scientific value of more than three dozen sites containing remnants of America's golden era of space exploration, including the spot where Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin Jr. left the first footprints on the lunar surface. Later this month, the agency plans to issue what it calls "recommendations" for spacecraft, or future astronauts, visiting U.S. government property on the moon.

www.sciencemag.org...

edit on 9/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Maybe NASA should quit bitching and just build a museum up there. That way, they can deter the tourists from looking for their moon bases. They don't need a "No-Fly Zone" unless they have something to hide.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Whoops ! I have just seen the funny side of this !

What if Human life started on Earth, from the leftover poo from an Alien race ?

Would we be called Pooman Beings ? The ancient legends say man was made from mud, what if it was not mud at all !

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The funny thing is...NASA is acting like there is someone or some force up there to police it. How are they going to know if someone messes with anything unless they have eyes on it? I'm sure the guys in the ISS are not watching over the moon and if they are, what are they going to do, yell out the window? "Hey, you boys and girls leave that stuff alone or else."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Would we be called Pooman Beings ? The ancient legends say man was made from mud, what if it was not mud at all !

You have a good point. The human race could have been started by a single peanut left in an alien turd. WOW!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Pooman beings!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
This article and others say that the new mission "Grail" (very masonic name there, I'm just sayin') will have cameras to be accessed by middle school teachers, (wonder why the focus of this age group 11-13 yrs). It is entirely possible that it could also include communication devices for lunar colonies.

www.orlandosentinel.com...:

looks like an interesting project.

www.nasa.gov...

slight delay with its launch today;
@NASA
The weather didn’t cooperate for NASA’s GRAIL launch. We try again tomorrow at 8:33 a.m.
www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
something BIG is about to happen wow

1st shuttle missions are ended

then talk of ISS going down

now this

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

It is my understanding of recent history that I make this observation....each 'no-fly zone' has been the precursor to a bombing campaign. So I ask this...what 'terrorist' organization has training camps on the moon and when will they strike?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

great - next you find out that we need to be screened by the TSA if we want to go to the moon as well.. and make sure you don't bring any cheese to the old man on the moon - it most likely would be a non-native type of cheese and customs won't allow it!

maybe they are hiding something or someone - rather than just banning the collection of decades old feces!!! nasa - saying they have us controlled areas of the moon... we are arrogant huh!

i wonder if this ties in with the space junk warning they just issued and the falling satellite they are warning about....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Well that's just wonderful. I paid all that money, just so I could buy the Moon-Lot next door to my buddy Tommy Cruise. Now, they're telling me that I can't go on my land, but Tommy's lot is a little further out, so this does not affect him.

I shoulda listened, when he said I should pay that extra amount, for the extended warranty from [color=AAFAE5]Lunar Properties. Alas, I didn't listen. I went with the discount price from [color=AAFAE5]Moon Shop.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ed1e48406ad.gif[/atsimg]

[color=E3ECC4]Moon for Sale here!

[color=C2D8ED]Each Lunar Real Estate Claim will be registered with the International Celestial Lands Registry™ in Washington, D.C., and comes with an Official and personalized Photo Information Sheet showing the area where your Lunar Real Estate Claim is located, a personalized Official Lunar Real Estate Parchment Deed of Claim, and a detailed description of the geographical lunar features in the area of your Lunar Real Estate claim, along with information on how these features were formed and named. These Official Lunar Property Registration documents and photos are suitable for framing and will look great on any wall! Scroll down to see all of the areas on the moon for sale.

edit on 9/8/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)
[/quote

]Awww Bud don't worry. It's a no "fly" zone. Nothing in there about walking or driving. There's bound to be roads between these properties. All you need to do is land in a free zone and shuttle to your place! Piece of cake.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Historical sites are being protected on earth all the time. They are also being destroyed. This is simply a REQUEST to protect the historical sites on the moon.

So what are you not going to be able to see 75 meters away that you can see at ten meters or twenty? And all you funny boys who want to fly your rockets over the sites, if you are already 100 miles up in orbit and have to fly a mile or so (or 10) out of your way, what are you going to miss that you couldn't see from 100 miles anyway? You people come up with all these weak excuses and theories.

So now NASA is REQUESTING the protection of these areas so that some day when someone else actually has the nads (and money) to put someone on the moon, the historical site will be protected and the proof that the US did go there will actually survive and remain undisturbed. And then of course all the moon landing debunkers will collectively *sigh and say "Oh well" as they melt away into the woodwork from whence they came...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My first two questions were;
1. Haven't they been bombing the moon with abandoned rockets for years? a little too late for protection, Don't you think?

2. Who in the hell is going to enforce such a law. (street cops in space?)

Besides, shouldn't space ships be running off of magnetite by the time we get to the moon anyhow? No exhaust there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehal
And then of course all the moon landing debunkers will collectively *sigh and say "Oh well" as they melt away into the woodwork from whence they came...

That'll be the day. Most people I know personally who believe the landings were hoaxed have never really looked into the subject any further than watching a few youtube videos. However you will always have, especially regarding this particular conspiracy, hardcore believers, who, even if you dragged their deluded asses all the way up there and rubbed the astronaut poo in their faces, would refuse to accept any and all evidence that disproves their beliefs, just like......creationists for some reason.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Maybe the moon really is made out of cheese and the Swiss need help

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join