learn more

Moon To Have No-fly Zones By Month End

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Of course the event is a bit more important to a world view the rest of the world cares nothing for your child’s first birthday. However the fact still remains that just because you lose a video tape of an event does not mean you automatically stop caring about the objects in this video. The logic is still sound, even if you refuse to see it.

****EDIT

And this is not set up to protect feces. This is a point that the more childish members have made to make the whole idea sound silly. The idea is to protect the site, the article made a point of mentioning that feces is on the surface of the moon within this boundary. And now the illogical jump to “The boundary is set up to protect this fecal matter!”
edit on 8-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by byeluvolk

Again this is not a LAW it is a request. And your logic is still failed. Just because you lose the video you made of your child’s 1st birthday does not imply you do not care about this child’s safety. It just means something happened to this video. You can still care for the child; you can still wish others to respect this child. You do not need to abandon the child just because you lost the birthday movie.

lol first of all stop anthropomorphizing the moon landing site and its artifacts ( including astronaut feces WTF? )

its is NOT a child, your analogy is flawed. In terms of historic moments a childs first birthday doesnt even fall close to the importance of landing a man on the moon.. ARE you serious? Dude they lost the original tapes of landing a man on the moon. thats like losing the footage to the first time travel experiment that went back in time and recorded jesus or dinosaurs. dont you get the importance?

Well since we started out on Mars, and then migrated here, and have used the moon for eons, no, what is the importance? By the way our DNA is not Native to Earth. www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

We arent from here. What they are looking for "in" the moon is the storage devices that were left there from the migration from Mars. That is the entire reason we went to the Moon in the first place. The reason why the "fake Apollo missions theory" was to attempt to discredit the entire mission so that everyone would dismiss it and take the heat off.

Apollo. The moon child. Combine both. Get it?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Of course the event is a bit more important to a world view the rest of the world cares nothing for your child’s first birthday. However the fact still remains that just because you lose a video tape of an event does not mean you automatically stop caring about the objects in this video. The logic is still sound, even if you refuse to see it.

i disagree.

if i spent billions of dollars throwing a party and invited more than half the world to participate in and then video taped the historic even i would put the video in a safe have duplicates and triplicates of the video made and have armed guards watching the original copies. people pay thousands of dollars for bloody toast with faces of jesus on it on ebay imagine what they would pay for the original moon landing tapes.......come on man. who you fooling?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
what about all the H3 up there ?

www.vtcommons.org...

www.scienceforums.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Again you try to make the jump from losing a video of an event, to meaning you do not care about the subject of the video. The circumstances that lead up to the loss are meaningless. The fact the video is gone in no way relates to your desire to protect the original site. In fact it would imply your desire to protect the original site is now even greater, as the video is missing, you now need the original site even more for historical documentation.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Again this is not a LAW it is a request. And your logic is still failed. Just because you lose the video you made of your child’s 1st birthday does not imply you do not care about this child’s safety. It just means something happened to this video. You can still care for the child; you can still wish others to respect this child. You do not need to abandon the child just because you lost the birthday movie.

lol first of all stop anthropomorphizing the moon landing site and its artifacts ( including astronaut feces WTF? )

its is NOT a child, your analogy is flawed. In terms of historic moments a childs first birthday doesnt even fall close to the importance of landing a man on the moon.. ARE you serious? Dude they lost the original tapes of landing a man on the moon. thats like losing the footage to the first time travel experiment that went back in time and recorded jesus or dinosaurs. dont you get the importance?

Well since we started out on Mars, and then migrated here, and have used the moon for eons, no, what is the importance? By the way our DNA is not Native to Earth. www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

We arent from here. What they are looking for "in" the moon is the storage devices that were left there from the migration from Mars. That is the entire reason we went to the Moon in the first place. The reason why the "fake Apollo missions theory" was to attempt to discredit the entire mission so that everyone would dismiss it and take the heat off.

thats an interesting theory but its only a theory. no way you can prove a statement like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Moreover that is the entire reason they pinged the Moon with the craft with payloads on board, and it rang for hours. Its called sonar. That is the way in which was used to find the storage vessels that were embedded in the Moon.

Another hint that these vessels had been found, or thought to have been found; still debate over that, is the desire to mine the Moon for helium-3. Any reasonably intelligent Person will understand that actually mining the moon for anything would be a waste of time since there is no way to haul back any reasonably usable size of what has been mined. Duh..

The real purpose of the mining was to reach the storage vessels. One of the reasons for the secret space program. Do you remember when the rover was sent to Mars, how many were supposedly lost? They were not. Because of the payload however it was a wise decision to "loose them" for public consumption. Do you also remember the pictures of the rover that had its solar panels wiped off after the dust storm on Mars? lol.

There are already bases on Mars, as well as the Moon. They have been struggling to find the storage vessels however, and the mechanisms able to extract them. They thought they were on Mars, but they were not, the reason for going back to the moon, pinging it, and then wanting to excavate them.

NASA gives these clues all the time in bits and pieces, I suppose the public is just to dumb and brainwashed to put them together.

Waves via a T3 connection from the Moon base.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

thats an interesting theory but its only a theory. no way you can prove a statement like that.

There is a way to prove it, if you empirically see it with your own eyes. Got to go, my shift is coming up.. Take care Earthlings.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Darkside is off limits, just because, so plz just stay in these certain parameters should you choose to launch a moon mission, and you will find everything you are looking for there, we promise. There is nothing out of the ordinary on the moon, we promise. Even though Edgar Mitchell said "No, we are not alone" upon arriving, that is nothing, disregard it. Also there have been "real" photos of the moon shown on the interwebs showing many colors and different looking very interesting objects, did I say interesting? I meant boring, and those are most likely natural, disregard them too. Thanks. -US Government
www.youtube.com... "Moon Rising" taken during Clementine Mission in 1994

EDIT: Full video here www.youtube.com...
edit on 9/8/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Your based on the moon? Lmao yeah I'm sure the dod are not monitoring your traffic bwahaha I live the people on ats.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maybe they don’t want anyone to see what “isn’t” there? I’m sure Apollo 11 made it into space, but I doubt they made it to the moon (Just my opinion of course). I think there are a lot of half-truths when it comes to Apollo 11. Would hate for someone to fly bye and see a crashed rocket where the landing was suppose too be. They may have hit the target with something else other than the lunar module. They have to make it look somewhat real. Again, it is only my opinion…

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

The only "no fly" zones are involved with landing near the sites. Landing approaches directly over them are undesirable. There is no mention of any other type of flying restriction.

Surface approach within 75 meters of the Apollo 11 site and 200 meters of the Apollo 17 site is ok. Full access (except for physical contact of the artifacts) of the other landing sites is ok.

But if you had read the thread you would know that.
edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I guess we all will see once someone looks a little closer to what we have sitting there. Just strange we can get hi-res images everywhere in our solar system but the lunar surface where the landings took place. Don't you find that odd?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I personally think this story is a coverup ...for what is really going on. I think that TPTB from U.S. and other countries joined together quite some time ago.....and there are places in space that are already habitable. They don't really want us (common folk) to know about...that in case of a nuclear holocaust....they have somewhere to go...literally ...off this planet!

Yup. There's already bases on the moon, evidence points to this. So I believe that scenario is very much possible....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

There are higher resolution images (25cm) of the landing sites than there are of any other planets.
That is twice the resolution of satellite images of Earth which the public are allowed (by the DOD) to see.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There are higher resolution images (25cm) of the landing sites than there are of any other planets.
That is twice the resolution of satellite images of Earth which the public are allowed (by the DOD) to see.
As soon as China or whomever comes back with new up-to-date images, than I will be convinced. I don't believe anything that comes from our Gov. Back then, we were up against the Russians. It was more so about who had the bigger rocket (peniz), and what you could do with it...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

First you're not satisfied with the resolution. When you're told it's better than anything else you've seen you reject the images outright. It's called confirmation bias and it's a very common phenomenon among Moon hoax believers.

You're going to have a long wait before China produces images which would be able to show the landing sites but you might get something from the competitors in the Google Lunar X Prize. Maybe one of them will land near one of the Apollo sites. Do you think that would be good enough?

edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
I think they took the news of a planned pizza place on the moon a little too seriously .....

Are you kidding..!?!

Pizza place on the moon...lolololol

What utter crud..!!

Everyone knows that it's a sure bet that the very first fast food in the moon will beeither KFC or McDonalds..!!

I already have my bet placed on Maccas'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Anybody know if Richard C. Hoagland has commented about this yet? Wonder what he thinks..
2nd

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I hate doing this, because it annoys me when others do it, but I wanted to comment on the story.

I think the title of the article is misleading. "Moon to have no-fly zones by month end." Well, I guess I am not saying it won't happen, but I don't see this as any sort of problem. If it is made a no-flight zone, that just would be preparing for the future, not covering up the past/present.

OK, I'll just come right out and say it: They are doing this in order to stop Japan from building a Domino's Pizza franchise.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join