It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube conpiracy vids inspiring assassins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hello. I will refrain from giving my opinion about youtube videos dealing with such topics as: Aliens and ufos, mind control technology(HAARP), Demons and angels, ancient aliens, and all sorts of conspiracy theories. A thought occurred to me while watching one titled
MUST SEE) Demon Possessed Illuminati Agents (The Bush family), UFOs, Barry Smith, Leo Zagami info

What if someone mentally unstable, think Jared Loughner like, were to watch a vid like this and take it all completely seriously and really believe that George Bush is a satan/reptile and take matter into his own hands? We know there are plenty of people who cannot tell reality from fantasy in this country (thank you t.v./electronic media) These short clips can be very convincing giving only information that fits into what they are trying to "sell" and omitting any dissenting views. Combining spooky sounds/music and vids with messages that are literally demonizing public figures could be very convincing to a person with a loose grip on reality. I am not suggesting there be any censoring, just that the people making such vids be more intelligent about it and show info for and against their stance. These vids just look like propaganda by nutters for nutters....

P.S. I actually believe every single word said in the clip posted!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't at all object to anyone forming an assassin's creed style group aimed at taking down the system.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Same thing could be said about our MSM propagating the need for war on terror/war on drugs/war on freedom and having intellectually weak persons deciding to believe it as gospel and then join the military to "save" us from the infidels.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since you mentioned Jared Loughner, and since he supposedly watched Zeitgeist, why, if Loughner was inspired by youtube videos, is the prosecution doing everything possible to prevent this from going to trial?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

The same thing that happens when unstable people hear about anything else. With nutjobs, it's not about when they get set off, it's about what sets them off. If it's not that, it'll be something else...because they're nutjobs.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Very true. Its just that these vids seem to be delibertely saying wacky stuff. Why would anyone post a vid such as this? Seems like there is an agenda behind posting such things. Yes it is true that MSM is just as bad and influencing as youtube vids, maybe more so....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I wouldn't at all object to anyone forming an assassin's creed style group aimed at taking down the system.

Better watch saying stuff like that on a conspiracy forum, you may end up on the FBI/NSA watchlist like those whom subscribe to the sovereign citizen movement. Not that I am disagreeing at all with what you are saying, but don't think for one minute that TPTB aren't cruising sites like this looking for people to label.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Doesn't matter. They can investigate me all they like. The only thing they are likely to find out is that I had have bad credit problems and make far less at my job than I should. In fact I don't see how they could make my life any more difficult than it already is. At least in prison I wouldn't worry about how to afford food and keeping a roof over my head lol. And the sex is free I'm told.

new topics

top topics

join