It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty - Black Ops... Top Dog Killa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Went in on Nuketown 24/7 recently and killed every dog in a wave of attack dogs. Must say I was well chuffed with myself so I thought I would share the video with all of you here on ATS.

So here it is: youtu.be...

Can't seem to embed the video if someone could help me out, that would be great.

Anywho, enjoy.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Gazrok because: all caps in thread title

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by strik2dae

here ya go

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Thanks a lot. don't suppose you could let me in on the secret of how you did it?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I just learned to do this myself! This will walk you through it really easy to do if you know what you are looking for!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hahaha great job.........battlefield 3 trumps cod series though, just thought id throw that in there

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

thanks again.
2nd

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
good good Hombre! But i hate Black OPs

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

Can't think of any reason to disagree with you, from what I have seen of Battlefield 3 I will definitely be buying myself a copy, but then saying that, Modern Warfare 3 looks immense also, just for the survival mode. It will have to be a toss up between the 2 as I haven't the time to play both.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Heh, very nice

I'm pretty much a Nooblette with the whole PS3/COD thing (Yes, I know, I am SOOOOOO behind the times!), but I have been enjoying learning how to not panic and flap about while playing Black Ops, and Nuketown 24/7 was great fun.

A young lad at work couldn't believe I played;

"No offfence, but one - you're old, and two - you're a bird!"

Haha, 31 is old? He did make me laugh. Strangely, it was like I got a whole new level of respect from him after our little conversation.

Thanks for sharing your vid. I enjoy watching others play as I get all kinds of hints and tips from doing so. Maybe your vid will help me get to the dogs, next time, before they get to me

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

thank you, and why do you hate black ops? Hate is such a strong word.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouldilocks
Heh, very nice

I'm pretty much a Nooblette with the whole PS3/COD thing (Yes, I know, I am SOOOOOO behind the times!), but I have been enjoying learning how to not panic and flap about while playing Black Ops, and Nuketown 24/7 was great fun.

Haha, 31 is old? He did make me laugh. Strangely, it was like I got a whole new level of respect from him after our little conversation.

Thanks for sharing your vid. I enjoy watching others play as I get all kinds of hints and tips from doing so. Maybe your vid will help me get to the dogs, next time, before they get to me

ha ha, kids eh?

Saying that I'm still a kid myself really, and the fact that your a 31 year old woman who plays Black Ops means that you certainly earn my respect, just for the simple fact of not taking yourself too seriously.

Dunno if the video will help you with combatting the dogs as I was just in the right place at the right time, I had literally just spawned at the beginning of the video and could see them hopping over the fence, so I just aimed and kept firing, lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Dunno if the video will help you with combatting the dogs as I was just in the right place at the right time, I had literally just spawned at the beginning of the video and could see them hopping over the fence, so I just aimed and kept firing, lol.

Well I am at the point where I can keep firing....just need a little more time working on my aim....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mouldilocks

Don't worry, when I first started playing all my friends mocked me because I was so bad at the game (I never played none of the other Call Of Duty's online) but now I'm at a point where I'm beginning to snap aim, and I only have 4 and a half days of playtime experiance, so trust me when I say, persistance is the key.
edit on 7/9/11 by strik2dae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I dont hate it, just dont like it

I played it for PS3 and the Graphics are horrible, the sound suxxx, lag problems and and and...
I like Mw1 the most..and BFBC2..and of course BAttlefield3 cant wait for it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouldilocks
Heh, very nice

Try battlefield 2 badcompany......great multipayer and loads upon loads of differnce than the cod series. much larger maps, the multiplayer battles go for about 15-20 min. long vs. cod battles are like 5 min.

you can use tanks atv's humvees helicopters, along with your average soilder classes. And with 3 coming out soon i think you can buy it for 12 bucks.i think it came out in 2009 but after all this time its still a very fun game.

oh how i love to landmine. it would be nice if the 3rd series in bbc would be land mines for foot troops

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
battlefield bad company 2

top topics

join