It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donkey Whisperer---Best Ad Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

id vote for this guy alot of truth saw this a few minutes ago so i decided ats could use it

who agrees with this guy?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree with him!! That video was great! Very original method of speaking the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

HAHAHA! That commercial is so GREAT. I don't know who that guy is, but I like his sense of humor.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Funny yes, best ad ever? No

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
"Don't turn your head....I know you're embarrassed because you're part of the problem...."

LMAO!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
he said he would trade donkeys for Elephants if the donkeys don't stop expecting gov,services like INFRASTRUCTER!! and more food

he said he couldn't afford donkeys

i love the ad though it's cute

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I recognize the party symbolism he's attempting to present--which I always thought was ridiculous in the first place--but it seems he's purposely equating Democrats (real people) with dumb animals. Not only is that an ineffective strategy of securing moderate votes, he's completely ignoring the fact that donkeys are actually rather intelligent.

Just another dumb politician attempting to appeal to dumb constituents. Maybe the donkeys should be granted citizenship. They'd probably make superior decisions.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He is calling everyone Jackasses!

but see, there should have been a flock of turkeys to rain down on him!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Though I wouldn't insult my ass by comparing it to a Democrat, I thoroughly enjoyed the video! There was a lot of truth coming from Mr. Williams words.

Thanks for sharing the ad!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"Whisperer" refers to someone who gains cooperation and all he's talking about is how he can't get their cooperation. On that level it's stupid, but I did like the donkeys. lol

top topics

join