It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunter EVP of Demons Scream After Telling Them to Flee in Jesus Name?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fastforward to 3:10 to to hear the part about freaky EVP of something screaming.

This lady was ghost hunting and seems to have gotten around to finally using the name of Jesus to see what effect it would have on getting rid of what she felt where demons in a household, and looks like something was caught on EVP.

In the past, when I've had sleep paraylsis, I've used this name and I don't think I'm alone in saying that it seems to work for snapping out of those situations.

peculiarplace.com...

Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

edit on 7-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com...-459
edit on 7-9-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
follow a cumpass

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In the name of bad Audio Editing...I wish that CBN would not air shows that involve ghost hunting & go back to their normal scare tactics. I love the part where she says..oh & then I got an email where the scream magically appeared that nobody heard at the time!
I'm so frieghtened!! I believe in Jesus now (so the demons don't get me)!!
Sad..just sad.
on another note...I AM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO HALLOWEEN!! My wife & I have a sign that says "Candy is possessed by demons..eat at own risk" Haha

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It has already been shown that these shows are pretty much scripted and a hoax.
They also often use a white noise generators for the so called EVP's.
edit on 7-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nothing new here. Foul spirits recoil in horror at the mention of the Son of God.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Nothing new here. Foul spirits recoil in horror at the mention of the Son of God.

While I agree with this...
I'm not convinced by the EVP. Sounded pretty fake to me.
Plus, if we're going to take the Christian point of view... remember the sons of Scatha. This woman claims she wasn't a Christian at the time... why would a demon obey her? When the sons of Scatha tried to drive out demons in Jesus' name, the demons replied "Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?", and beat the living snot out of them.

This story does not compute.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

however:

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid

han solo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If the superstition of using Jesus' name this way is as effective as claimed in various ways on this thread, why wasn't it used by the inquisitions instead of torturing people.

This is bosh.

Also from a direct firsthand knowledge of the subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Is this an....

a/ 'As everybody know, I heard it down in the pub'

b/ 'The bible says so, so it must be true'

c/ 'It's pseudo-scientifically 'proved, with my own home-made 'science' '

......argument

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

While I agree with this...
I'm not convinced by the EVP. Sounded pretty fake to me.
Plus, if we're going to take the Christian point of view... remember the sons of Scatha. This woman claims she wasn't a Christian at the time... why would a demon obey her? When the sons of Scatha tried to drive out demons in Jesus' name, the demons replied "Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?", and beat the living snot out of them.

This story does not compute.

She still had the Holy Spirit, she was living in rebellion. But she still had the Holy Spirit. The Biblical account of the sons of Scatha leads the reader to believe that they were never believers to begin with. That seems to be the difference here. Sure, she admits to being in rebellion, but I don't recall her saying she never stopped believing in Christ. She even mentions that while she was in a period of rebellion she was constantly convicted of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Is this an....

......argument

Pardon me while I *yawn*.

Aren't you tired of trolling these same bridges Bog?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Is this an....

......argument

I'll admit, that the semantic emptiness and tactical name-calling I often meet, intended to make up for the lack of rational and relevant answers, can be repetitive.

But I think I'll hang on, until it's been made clear, that the REAL demons, spooks or scary ghosts are Jahveh and his gang.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Is this an....

......argument

I'll admit, that the semantic emptiness and tactical name-calling I often meet, intended to make up for the lack of rational and relevant answers, can be repetitive.

But I think I'll hang on, until it's been made clear, that the REAL demons, spooks or scary ghosts are Jahveh and his gang.

Yeah, still nothing new.

Being the self-declared champion of logical thought on this forum why are you indulging in prejudicial arbitrary conjectures?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As a general rule I only have to concentrate on wiggling my toes to get out of a sleep paralysis episode.
Must have Jesus toes...The power of my wiggle compels you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You wrote:

["Yeah, still nothing new."]

Agreed. The same postulates have in various forms been repeated for some 2.000 years, and the only new things in the situation are, that the supportive excusiology for these postulates try to hijack any new emerging truth/reality-seeking methods.

Quote: ["Being the self-declared champion of logical thought on this forum why are you indulging in prejudicial arbitrary conjectures?"]

I didn't even know, that I'm the "self-declared ....etc." But I certainly use logic as far as it carries, which also includes an analysis of what happens, when the terms of opposition are applied to a situation.

E.g. is the amount of paranormal experiences rather solid, including non-human species. I am far from counting such a possibility of non-human complex beings as irrational, and on this assumption, I can only conclude, that Jahveh et al are the 'demons'. If my paranormal assumptions are void, I can still relate to the characters described in your mythological manual and place them in a mythological context...as 'demons'.

Zeus can similarly be described as a womanizer, and with more human attributes than you would expect of a 'god'.

new topics

top topics

join