It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what was your first post/thread after your initial intro?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hey, i didn't see anything on this in the search, of course when you search first post, about a million threads pop up...
but anyways, i know i haven't been here that entirely long, just since last november, but i was just wondering, what was your first post, or thread? after your initial introduction thread? and how has your reason for joining changed?

my first post in a thread was here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hey xiphias, i am not completely human, i am not reptilian, i am merely stardust, as are we all, but i have to say don't let them get to you... that's exactly what they want!!! funny, i thought this was the place for conspiracy and for theory and all things in between and outside, and i still think it is... within those things we take most serious, we must find some way to laugh... i get you and i'm glad you added to the fire

which of course was immediately bashed by someone who had only been here since last may (the very next post even)... although i have had some great debates, i must say for the most part everyone here has been wonderful, whether you see it my way or not!

and my first thread was here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

again, i know i haven't been here real long, but i thought we could share the changes we have gone through since starting here...

i haven't had any significant changes in what interests me, but i must say that my thoughts and what i believe to be real and fake have changed dramatically. i greatly appreciate ATS and the opportunity to gain such extensive knowledge, on things i didn't even know i had interest in!
from dream theory, to alien existence (or not), to assistance with my xbox360, and post a funny pic i'm bored, it has been a wonderful ride, and one in which i am no where near the end... i greatly appreciate all the feedback i have received, and the opportunity to share my 'box' to those that are open to it! continue to enjoy as i know i will

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Check my profile and take a look!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

My first thread was rather controversial. It was very heated to say the least. It was a topic that had been on my mind for quite some time and recent current events motivated me to share my opinion. It was Middle East related and we all know that is a very touchy subject around here where members are set in their beliefs on this topic.

Is it me or is the Canadian Pro-Israeli stance getting out of hand?

All in all, I have no regrets and still stand by my statements. LOL thanks for the trip down memory lane

I had totally forgotten about that thread until now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

very nice, and i'm finding out with each new post, that heated debate, and controversy, is what this place is all about!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

wow, very nice
i immediately took interest in threads regarding exo planets, so there is common ground there! also, i see you joined in december 2010, and you are already beyond 900 posts! good job... it amazes me how people differ, like the not so nice to me guy from my first posting outside of my intro, well he's only up to like 190 something, and i know it's no competition, but i felt at first like i'd never get past 100! and again, it's not a competition, because now, just over 350, i pay attention to how many posts members have made, but it doesn't really matter, it's more about the knowledge they supply within those posts! thanks for the response and i'm sure i'll see you in a common thread sooner or later, unless we've already been there!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS but about 2 week I replied to a guy who had a premonition his father would die in a plane crash in Africa but wasn't sure if he should tell him - duh, ding dong, If I had a vision, even if it turned out wrong, at least I warned the person! I told him he had daddy issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Mine had nothing to do with the site really. Since then I have regreted even starting threads. I think I'm going to stick to posting instead. Too many people who want to start fights instead of just keeping to the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Mine was about the Chinese becoming the World's next top superpower.

Predictably this upset some of my U.S cousins, but hey they are coming!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"Blocked" region of outer space shows large object with satellites: Astronomer wanted!

(the first one that got any attention)

top topics

join