It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for shapeshisfters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

It was not on purpose when the animal came through. Lioness. As for the other, my Mom always encouraged me to use my ability to do it. I could immitate others easily, her favorite was when I would go into "The Stepford wives", especially on the Freeway.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I knew a 'shapeshifter' Never witnessed it though,
couple of my friends did.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Are you sure? Because I remember from some of the other topics that mods warned OPs for posting outside links. I will need confirmation of at least one more ATSer. Anyways, I will send links to you via U2U (for now).

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Can you please tell me more? What,how,where?
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

thankyou derepentlestrange for your reply .... i will most defo look into this .... although ive never heard of an irisdologist lol

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i don't think its' possible, and i would have to see it. i can soul travel and have visions and other psychic abilities. but shape shifting is a bit out of even my own league.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Thank you.

Well, They are my cousins, and its been said that there is only a few people left around where i live, that posses such powers. One of them, he can see into anyones house, and anywhere. He was caught a while back for doing it, and you probably know why he was. (Pervert much? lol) Anyway, This guy is actually family to the 'Shapeshifter'. Close family. So i believe that this family's ancestors had knowledge of something far more greater than what makes up today. But my friend, (Shapeshifters close relative) was telling me about the time that he walked in on this person (sorry i cant remember the name or their relation to my friend). and he seen her shift back into human form, from a Frog. She is a spiritual person, and i do not believe 'Witch Craft' has ANY thing to do with this. What the poster said about his grandma, that's nowhere near shape shifting. That's just Possession. When a demonic spirit enters her soul, takes control and can 'appear' out of her body.
Sorry for the late reply. hopefully this makes sense, im tired...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not only the physical changes, but the chemical changes that would need to take place for shape-shifting to occur are completely impossible. If it were possible, the process would most likely kill the subject. Mutations that would allow this to occur on a large scale, which is what we are talking about, just don't happen within cells.

I don't mean to knock your claims, but I must. Submitting personal testimony, although admissable in court, cannot be taken as evidence on the internet. Sometimes I will use personal experience reports in my own research into different topics to attempt to find correlating evidence, but in this case I think the task would be fruitless. I think you are being led astray by hoaxers who don't realize the implications of damaging young minds on the future of the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Ok, it is not impossible, who told you something is impossible?
Because whoever does, they are WRONG. NOTHING is impossible.
Did you watch that shape-shifting octopus? How come that didnt die when the chemical and physical changes were applied to its skin and body? If octopus can do change the texture/color/shape of their skin cells, and their body, whats stopping us from doing it? Maybe we just lost the great knowledge of the ancient, because i do believe that they knew way more than what we do now.

How is that admissable is court? there is no concrete evidence that its not possible. If that octopus can shape shift, and it will grow, then those cells with 'update' if you will, to its size. And if shape shifting isn't possible, then life isnt possible, how WE got here, is the greatest wonder, shape shifting, is nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skydog801

i don't think its' possible, and i would have to see it. i can soul travel and have visions and other psychic abilities. but shape shifting is a bit out of even my own league.

Maybe you have not tapped into your other abilities yet. What if these people on the internet are right? What if they are not lying? And beside that, I am not talking about 5-6 people, I am talking about 50-60+ who had some kind of success. Even thing such as growing taller with mind, changing eye colours,etc. are impossible things according to science, but science is slowly catching with spirituality. Maybe in couple of decades, science will be there, and thing as astral projection, kinetic powers and so on will be logically explained, and we will be science will be trying to explain things such as shapeshifting/changing physical appearance are way way more rare than things I mentioned before. Anyways, regarding links, not sure if I sent you links yet, but I may, if you want

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Thank you.

Well, They are my cousins, and its been said that there is only a few people left around where i live, that posses such powers. One of them, he can see into anyones house, and anywhere. He was caught a while back for doing it, and you probably know why he was. (Pervert much? lol) Anyway, This guy is actually family to the 'Shapeshifter'. Close family. So i believe that this family's ancestors had knowledge of something far more greater than what makes up today. But my friend, (Shapeshifters close relative) was telling me about the time that he walked in on this person (sorry i cant remember the name or their relation to my friend). and he seen her shift back into human form, from a Frog. She is a spiritual person, and i do not believe 'Witch Craft' has ANY thing to do with this. What the poster said about his grandma, that's nowhere near shape shifting. That's just Possession. When a demonic spirit enters her soul, takes control and can 'appear' out of her body.
Sorry for the late reply. hopefully this makes sense, im tired...

Are you talking about remote viewing? I know there are people capable of doing this. Amazing ability.
May I ask how did she do that? Has he met her again after that, or talked to her about this? I am quite curious on how to do that. Could you please provide more info? Thank you

edit on 15-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Not only the physical changes, but the chemical changes that would need to take place for shape-shifting to occur are completely impossible. If it were possible, the process would most likely kill the subject. Mutations that would allow this to occur on a large scale, which is what we are talking about, just don't happen within cells.

I don't mean to knock your claims, but I must. Submitting personal testimony, although admissable in court, cannot be taken as evidence on the internet. Sometimes I will use personal experience reports in my own research into different topics to attempt to find correlating evidence, but in this case I think the task would be fruitless. I think you are being led astray by hoaxers who don't realize the implications of damaging young minds on the future of the world.

Anishnaabe has a point. Also, read what I replied to skydog
, it applies to you as well. Science is getting there surely but slowly. Todays science cannot explain it yet, but it will eventually.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes, the guy can 'remote view' pretty much, i forgot what that word was when i was writing it or i woudlve said that.
To this day i do not know. But that family is known to have been higher in the sense of spirituality. I image it wouldve began with a blessing. and a smudge to cleanse the body and soul, take out all the bad things in your body. (spiritually) If inFACT she did, then there must be rules, things not to do, not to change into. But like i said, this ancient power has been lost with my ancestors.

And as for the guy, his wife actually caught him, 'remote viewing' into another woman's house. And he was scolded.
But in my opinion, my ancestors knew something that they couldnt tell us, until the time is right. Until we 'awake' from the world we live in know, from what we 'think' is reality, when infact, its so much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join