It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God for dummies, and World Peace for Everyone.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

asking a question is the same as pounching?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Like your thread, and yes, I've read about this before, good one

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

what do you think is next refering to your chart?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thanks Marty, very nice, the path to the god of evolution, love and life (the other one is the god of destruction and death, the same being that put the whole old world order on their false quests for eternal life and god through technology.

The ancient gods/ on this planet lost their ways, their bodies became mortal and immoral (reverse alchemy) made the woman and stopped being good when they learned the system of leverage that's been used for so long, at that moment our spiritual evolution stopped in most people, and the decay of our physical forms began, the ancient false gods that got beaten when Egyptian people won from their invaders (the ones who know what I am talking about will prove me right in the future.) and that made our spiritual evolution begin again, they both knew how this system of false gods worked and exposed the ancients for keeping gods secrets with them while god doesn't want us to have and commit terrible sins.

We are almost all born as a pure soul.

If you think this is a wild ride we are on, it's going be a lot wilder.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OR

What about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
This is the last message on the internet from me, Clean up my and your space, clean up my beautiful Garden of Eden I created for you, Our sun will blow up in the end from all your negativity, I am here to prevent that.
You ALL are the keepers of the life force of this planet, and for keeping that pure you shall become an angel, shed those negative feelings and embrace positivity, do something with your lives and become helpers of others and speakers of truth.

Dude, I appreciate your insight, but please stop talking like you are God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join