It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I exchange foreign currency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What banks exchange foreign currency. I have a bunch of coins and paper from all around the world. I would like to exchange them. I cannot go to bank of America nor the air port. I do not want to have get a membership in a bank. Where can I go?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Without knowing your location/means of transportation, this is a difficult question to answer.

Have you tried googling "currency exchange" I'm your local area and simmply making a few phone calls?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

I know I can do so at my Bank, but with out know where you are your kinda talking to a wall (:

Most Credit Unions do it.
edit on 7/9/2011 by Britx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
What banks exchange foreign currency. I have a bunch of coins and paper from all around the world. I would like to exchange them. I cannot go to bank of America nor the air port. I do not want to have get a membership in a bank. Where can I go?

Unless you know its alot of your own currency id just donate it to a charity. They collect up all the random currencies and get them bulk changed, since theres enough to warrant it that after the commission is taken. Also be aware that random currenices you know nothing about, may have changed their note/coin since you recived them and are no longer accepted.

So yeah unless you have a sizable sum from one country alone, give it away to somone who can make somthing from it.

I got two Jars, one for change (which i wait till is nice and full, standard mini-savings jar)and one for random monies. The second jar isnt very full at all, it will be a while till its got enough in it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
bureau de change/currency exchange.....

Just look up one on the internet, I guess coins can't be changed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Any major airport has a currency exchange booth, that's the best place to do it.

2nd

new topics

top topics

join