It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to share this Vid. 911/truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

What's easy is to see that he said 3 buildings and you addressed 2 buildings. What's also easy is that you undermine the men who constructed the towers by maintaining that the way they were built was what lead to their demise to those evil airliners. What's getting me - the men who constructed these towers were so confident in their ability that they even stated they'd maintain their integrity even against the collision of any commericial jet liner at the time. So, are you going on the record and stating they don't know what they're talking about? Jeez, that sounds like a conspiracy if so. We're going to need proof that these men were lying about their pride in the tower's construction.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No they were correct.
If you remember neither building collapsed right after impact.

But they didn't figure on the uncontrolled fires along with plane damage.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Oh, so they figured there WOULD NOT be any fire. So you do consider them to be idiots then. No further questions, your honor

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

No further questions, your honor

If were were to play the 'court' scenario this trial wouldn't have gone on for 13 years.
The judge would have shut down the 'truthers' side because all of the evidence presented by them is speculation.
13 years of speculation and innuendo without any proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

there isn't any proof that buildings collapsed one way or the other. We know they collapsed. NIST only has a theory...but no proof. But their theory is accepted because it comes from the official source.

Interesting point I saw in the video.

The theory of events that was visually most likely (a CD)...was not even considered...instead...the one least likely was accepted....again...with no real proof. Not very scientific.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

there isn't any proof that buildings collapsed one way or the other. We know they collapsed.

oh but there is.....we see the collapses were symmetrical....natural collapses are not symmetrical...never have been never will......but 'controlled' collapses are symmetrical.

the 2005 NIST found 105 vertical feet of global unified acceleration equal to gravity occurring in WTC7.
It occurred when the kink forms for the first 105 feet. we see it encompasses the entire building.....we see it is moving as a single unit for those 105 vertical feet.

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

there is also a Fig 3-15 graph that shows the regression line yielding the acceleration of 32.196ft/s^2 between 1.75 and 4 is 2.25 sec.

ALL science states mass accelerating equal to g. can do no work.....that did not change for 9-11.

what is removing the mass ahead of the collapse wave to allow the global unified acceleration equal to g.

NIST was the only one in this Country charged by Congress to scientifically find out how and why three building fell on 9-11.....2005 NIST could not find a scientific reason why within the parameters they were given.....fire and impact damage..

"No conclusive evidence was found to indicate that pre-collapse fires were sever enough to have a significant effect on the microstructure that would have resulted in weakening of the steel structure." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C, p. 235

no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

"no core column examined showed temp. above 250C" NIST 1-3 6.6.2

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7,it is not possable to make any statements about it's quality"

the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew claims a brand new never before seen physics phenomenon.

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

low temp thermal expansion...created conditions for 105 vertical feet of global unified FFA within the first 1/3 of WTC7's 6.5 second collapse....

that is the official story......these are the authors of the official story, they are the only ones whom can prove the official story....no one else...and they refuse....

HUGE white elephant in the room people......can't look the other way any longer.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

hey man...I'm on board from the get go...but I'm trying to play their game and beat them at it...

we can not expose their fraud by presenting our own theories..no matter how much sense they make...they don't care about sense or logic or laws of physics for that matter....

what we have to do...is take their story...and prove that it's not doable that way...but alas...it seems they care not if it's doable...they care not if it never happened before...all they care about what they saw on TV....

edit:

your case is valid as any...but 10 years runnig on this conspiracy...and I've seen how they deal with ooparts...just ignore them and stick to the original story. Most of the population can not ad 2 and 2 together anyway.
edit on 25-6-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

These guys are as stupid as they come...9/11 truthers and the so called Architects and engineers is a joke.

They have about 1900 architects and engineers out of a country wide REGISTERED 680,000 - over half a million registered Engineers NOT even including Architects....makes the numbers of the truther ones rather pale!!

More BS and more misguided facts twisted to suit a theory!! Losers

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

wow...aren't you a genius one...
tell me...

how many of those REGISTERED 680,000 have officially sided with the OS ?

do you have the list ? by all means..post a link...

yet...1900 of engineers have officially signed their name on the list...how many officially signed have you got ?

Just because they haven't officially taken sides..does not mean they support the OS...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

These guys are as stupid as they come...9/11 truthers and the so called Architects and engineers is a joke.

woow...that's a pretty bold statement...I just don't get it...those guys are working in their filed all over America...

Shouldn't you ban them from their work all together...since they obviously by your account know jack sh** about whatever they do...

I would be very afraid If I was you...to enter any building these guys worked on...in any capacity. I hope you're sticking to your premise and conclusions.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

NOT saying the OS is correct...however the rest stayed well away knowing that the false and clumsy science they have put forward is such twisted and made to fit science!!

But only the stupid will never see that!!

Plus, your opinion doesn't matter to me..you are obviously a truther and therefore you have already made your mind up following those other losers on the videos. Making and rendering your opinion pointless to me!!

Sorry kid!!

edit on 25-6-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

we can not expose their fraud by presenting our own theories

that is why I only discuss their theories pushed as truth........have you not read my posts everywhere here?

I quote the 2005 NIST scientific investigation and how they did NOT find any scientific reason for collapse.

I quote taught known science....

and I quote the hypothesized claims from the 2008 NIST crew, ignoring their own initial scientific investigation and known science to create new science they refuse to prove through science.

when I quote the NIST, I show where the quote came from, and when I quote science....well, that is your problem to figure out.

sorry but I don't know of any one else whom is actually using their own facts against them to show their bull as I do.

and none can argue against it....not one duhbunker....and when they do, it's to attack the messenger, NOT the message.

your case is valid as any...but 10 years runnig on this conspiracy...and I've seen how they deal with parts...just ignore them and stick to the original story. Most of the population can not ad 2 and 2 together anyway.

I saw this edit after I wrote the top, but I kept the top part in any way....

[not meaning to sound egotistical], but, mine is the only valid approach to deal with this problem....there is no arguing when dealing with facts and known science.....there is nothing they can argue.

most of the population is tainted by the 'notion' of the label, 'conspiracy theory'....they are primed by the MSM to respond with that word when ever anyone mentions 9-11...started by GB with his ship speech.

a prime example is a few posts up from this response by 'projectban'.....it posts...

These guys are as stupid as they come...9/11 truthers and the so called Architects and engineers is a joke....More BS and more misguided facts twisted to suit a theory!! Losers

but not one duhbunker can show how or why, just tell all they are, throwing a blanket over claiming it's all nonsense.

theyb ignore the found global unified FFA that occurred in WTC 7.

they ignore it occurred globally = symmetrical = encompassing all

they ignore it occurred as a 'single unit' = moving as one = no structural member is doing anything different than another structural member during the recorded FFA.

they ignore the 2005 NIST found that occurred starting at 1.74 seconds, when the kink forms, to allow the global unified FFA for 105 vertical steel, 1.75 seconds to 4.0s.

they ignore ALL science stated mass accelerating equal to g. can do NO work.

ignoring all facts of science, they are allowed to create new science they refuse/don't have to prove through science.

sorry if I repeat myself but this is the only way to get through to all the brain dead.......the constant bombardment of truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Plus, your opinion doesn't matter to me..you are obviously a truther and therefore you have already made your mind up following those other losers on the videos. Making and rendering your opinion pointless to me!!

since REAL 'truthers' have NOT made their mind up and are actively searching for supporting EVIDENCE and need convincing of the official claims PUSHED as truth.....then duhbunker, take what I post and use it AGAINST me and show me the idiot you claim all 'truthers' are......

i.e....please TELL ME how this NEW physics of "Low Temp Thermal Expansion" works claimed to fall WTC7 by the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew. Tell me all about how it removed the structural resistance globally to allow the 105 vertical foot of unified acceleration equal to g. that occurred within the first 1/3 of it's 6.5 second collapse.

tell me how this NEW PHYSICS, [fire at one end of the building], clears the path ahead of the collapse wave GLOBALLY to allow the 105 vertical feet of 'unified', ZERO RESISTANCE found by the 2005 NIST?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join