It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies" Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Think the left is not violent, or doesn't have people advocating violence on their behalf?

Then watch this and think (not feel) again ...

source

Let's see if and how many members from the left here on ATS can muster up the cojones to condemn this for what it is - and how many will try and find some way to excuse or defend it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

When does the game come out where we get to blast Maddow or any other democrat?

(and will it be on PS3? )

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I doubt any games like that will come out, and I'm sincerely hoping they don't.

Don't believe there's a place for that kind of thing from either side.

I'm just trying to show the danger of painting groups with a broad brush based on the actions of a few people. The left loves to do that, while it seems they hardly have their own house in order.
edit on 9/7/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by beezzer

I doubt any games like that will come out, and I'm sincerely hoping they don't.

Don't believe there's a place for that kind of thing from either side.

Forgive the snark. I was just trying to imagine the hue and cry if such a game ever did come out. But if it's Palin, O'Reily et al, then I guess it's okay.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Its an online game and free teapartyzombiesmustdie.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok, I despise the Tea Party and I'll admit I laughed and even killed a few zombies. However, it's wrong. I won't try to justify it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yea prob. not the most politicaly correct game but atleast they threw some education in with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Saw it.
Too damned funny!

I'm just upset that I wasn't represented.

Tacky?
Yes.
Spiteful?
Yes.
Bitter?
Yes.
Funny?
Yes.
Just imagine, though, if it were progressive/liberals represented.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

It does go to show we're not totally anti-gun

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I logged on just to say how awesome this is, The world would be better off if things played out this way.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The best part is when you die...it says:

"You got Teabagged"

"p.s. you don't have health insurance so you died"

"p.s.s. there is no god, so you died for eternity."

The only thing I'm pissed about is that the Koch brother zombie killed me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That was amusing.

I like the Koch Brothers zombie. Pretty good stuff.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Love it!. Bookmarked it and sent a link to friends and family.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
palin got me dang it right out side of the trailer court..............wasnt the first time i was tea bagged in a trailer court lmao.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Unlike many others here I did not find it amusing. All this shows is the lack of character on the part of the creators and incivility of our present political dialogue… or lack thereof. So creating a video game where you kill ‘zombies’ of one political opinion is abhorrent at best. If more people were to learn proper behavior and ethics this game would not exist and perhaps we could actually debate politics rationally again.

Yet, for some reason, that is probably not going to happen anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Unlike many others here I did not find it amusing. All this shows is the lack of character on the part of the creators and incivility of our present political dialogue… or lack thereof. So creating a video game where you kill ‘zombies’ of one political opinion is abhorrent at best. If more people were to learn proper behavior and ethics this game would not exist and perhaps we could actually debate politics rationally again.

That's why it is so great! Don't you see? We (conservatives) laugh, but the progs have "outed" themselves.
They screamed and shouted with Pain and the shooting in AZ. They stay mum when Hoffa shouts to "off us". They create games like this.

They have just proven how hipocritical they are.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Thank you Misoir.

Unfortunately - and I was afraid this would happen - the rather juvenile thinking processes of many of the most ardent so-called "progressives" are being demonstrated for all to see.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Defense:

It's funny, and it's an analogy. Because people like Palin and Bachmann, O'Reilly - they ARE zombies.

And furthermore, who funded this video game, did The House of The Left fund it? Or did (most likely) one or two people with dark senses of humor create it.

Whether you consider yourself right wing, or left wing - the eagle is in a cage. It is people like O'Reilly and Palin who, like the zombies they are, would love to keep you there.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I can see how people would be offended by this game but I love zombies..cant get enough of them!

I've noticed a lot of controversy over these zombie games lately.."why are all the zombies black"..."why are all the zombies hispanic" It seems like someones always offended by something

cmon theyre zombies just shoot em...
edit on 7-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It is an offensive game I wont deny it I found it amusing. I just can't help myself I love zombies, but I would have liked it better if they represented all political parties!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join