It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga Without Makeup? My Opinion..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

It's "minimal" makeup, which is far different than "no" makeup.

She's never been more than mildly attractive in the face...especially with that honker of hers... Great bod though, if a bit flat-chested.

I will give her credit though, in being a marketing machine, and her ability to generate catchy tunes that do well on the airwaves. In addition, in ripping off Madonna's whole act (albeit to a new generation), she's really cashed in...as the kids of today really have no idea that we witnessed this whole thing almost 30 years ago with her...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by triplereiki

I really like her music, her singing voice, and her showmanship. I like her confidence. I have always thought that facially Lady Gaga is very average looking....not ugly, not homely, not gorgeous, not extremely beautiful....just average attractive.

I really like it's music, it's singing voice, and it's showmanship. I like it's confidence. I have always thought that facially Lady Gaga is very average looking....not ugly, not homely, not gorgeous, not extremely beautiful....just average attractive.

I fixed it for you.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I personaly can't stand her, but she doesn't look half bad in the pic with brown hair. On the cover she is clearly wearing makeup, especially eyeshadow, along with bleached eyebrows. The only thing she is not wearing in that cover is mascara and eyeliner.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Just what exactly did you fix? My words and viewpoints are mine. You called Lady Gaga an it....I don't think of her as an it....she is a young woman with a lot of talent. The other words you wrote are copied from my original post.

Can't you have an original thought of your own?

edit on 24-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 24-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Well it beats her Ralph Macchio look,

Ahahahah Ralph Macchio look. Now I know who that look of hers reminded me of!

I think she's pretty when she's not trying hard to be avant-garde.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well geez people the woman is a singer not a model!! i think people forget that singers aren't trying to be both. but i guess with all the celebrities trying to wear 10 different hats and trying to cross into different industries that we would forget this.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Apparently Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse are the same people. You can find the theories on wellaware1. After I viewed the videos I searched for a photograph of them together - maybe at an awards ceremony - not a one. Just got me thinking...hmmm

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
She looks like Jerry Seinfeld with long hair... XD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b747b6ba72.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d8f7282d8de.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/7/2011 by hhcore because: ROFL

Oh. My. God.

I actually full on LoL'd

I hope ATS doesn't become a celebrity site. I thought this forum was actually for -important- people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join