It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New BTS Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes I know yet another forum suggestion.

Well I would really like to see a personal finance forum. I would even be willing to submit quite a good bit of information to it. I feel it would be greatly beneficial to the community because of the large number of 16-22 year olds the board has.

Today in America (I am not sure about other countries) students are taught Geometry, Trig, and Calculus but not how to balance a checkbook. To learn about investing you either get an education in the school of hard knocks or not at all.

This board would go along way in educating people in the ins and outs of financial planning and in effect �Denying Ignorance�.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good Idea.... I could add alot also. My wife has just finished her credit book. It goes to the printer this week. It take 2 weeks to print 20,000 books.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Good Idea.... I could add alot also. My wife has just finished her credit book. It goes to the printer this week. It take 2 weeks to print 20,000 books.

So your wife just published a book on Credit? That is awesome!!! Congratulations!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes, thanks.. She has put alot of time into it. I am really proud of her.

I dont want to break any ATS rules so im not going to post a link, but if you are intrested I do have a web site for it.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I believe you're allowed to post links if it's your personally involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I bumping this one back up to get some feedback from the staff.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
yea, this is definitely needed...helping people out with their finances...investment tips...etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
id like this cause i sure as hell have alot of questions. Im only 18 and all this stuff is being thrown at me and im not sure whatto do. Hope i dont accidently sell my soul

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have alot of credit underwriting and lending experience I'd be happy to offer. Great suggestion!

new topics

top topics

join