It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting-1999-Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Is your avatar a true life image of you? If it is they have probably watched men in black and think your that talking dog so they are probably very curious about you

HAHAHAHAHA..no. I've never seen that movie though, so I couldn't possibly comment.

Have a nice day

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's interesting about your history in that it may affect you deep inside, subconciously, in ways that you don't appreciate. I am no expert in this field and don't know very much about you, so I won't speculate much in reasons why 'they' would be interested in you, or why you would experience various phenomen as you are.
I find your comments regarding having to stay 'focused' interesting, as I have experienced various traumas, some similar, to yours in my life and I often experience a sort of 'black out' . Though it is not a real blackout or a real OBE. I'ts like I am reliving an experience or even simulating an experience in my brain and I momentairly shut off to the real world. I can't really explain it.
I have never experienced any sort of abduction to my knowledge, even though it is something I often think about. Which strike me as unusual in that I would at least expect to dream about it.
I don't think I can really contribute anything useful, but I hope someone can provide you with some information that is of use!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh I just noticed your in the UK - where abouts are you from? I'm in Somerset!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It's interesting about your history in that it may affect you deep inside, subconciously, in ways that you don't appreciate. I am no expert in this field and don't know very much about you, so I won't speculate much in reasons why 'they' would be interested in you, or why you would experience various phenomen as you are.

I'm open to questioning.

I find your comments regarding having to stay 'focused' interesting, as I have experienced various traumas, some similar, to yours in my life and I often experience a sort of 'black out' . Though it is not a real blackout or a real OBE. I'ts like I am reliving an experience or even simulating an experience in my brain and I momentairly shut off to the real world. I can't really explain it.

That sounds like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, usually experienced by victims of abuse or other major trauma.

I don't really relive anything, I just lose touch very easily. I have OBE's many times a month, including two very serious ones when I was out of my body for 30 min each time.

I have never experienced any sort of abduction to my knowledge, even though it is something I often think about. Which strike me as unusual in that I would at least expect to dream about it.
I don't think I can really contribute anything useful, but I hope someone can provide you with some information that is of use!

I don't think I've been abducted- I hope not anyway
!

I'm in Hertfordshire, btw, just north of London.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It maybe some sort of PTS disorder. the main events that affect me recently, regarding death are:

Two years ago my Grandfather dies, the first 'close' death I ever experienced.
While at his funeral a week later, one of my frineds in the communial house I lived in, died having a seizure. She was only 34 and had been suffering from epilepsy forever, it turned out she had a brain tumor. I found out about this when I rang back home at my Grandfather's wake.
This was a Monday, on the Thursday I went back to work.
The following day, Friday, first thing in the morning my Boss was killed in a car crash while picking up our secretary (who I felt very much for) who was only just 17. She was also killed instantly. The following week I went to my bosses funeral on the Wednesday. Then went to my house friends funeral at 12pm and straight into my work friends at the same place at 1pm. Right round from one funeral to the next. On the anniversary of those events the following year my grandmother died of cancer after we watched her die for many weeks, slowly in hospital. Not long after my step-grandmother became ill and also died.
With this we have also lost 3 cats who we considered very close memebers of the family. One of which was only 2 years old and the post-mortem revealed that there was no 'real' reason for it to have happened. I heard her dying downstairs just over a week ago and when I went down she was gone.
Also my father is unable to work due to illness, my stepmother has been diagnosed with diabetes, my sister has problems and my partners Dad is in Intensive Care.
I've been signed off owrk the last wek due to 'anxiety and mild depression'.

So I might be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress.

This isn't meant to be sarcastic if it seems that way, I hadn't really written it down and thought about it until now.... And frankly looking at it I'm amazed I'm not dribbling in a corner..

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry I thnk I kinda went on one there, didn't mean to divert away from the topic...
Apologies..

When you say the circumstances were unusal, what do you mean?
Could they have affected you/your sister in such a way to have these experiences?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
AgentSmith, please don't apologise. I understand that it's helpful to get things like that off one's chest, and you are very welcome to do that further here if you wish. I am deeply sorry that you had to experience these tragic losses
I know what it's like.

I honestly don't know how they might have affected either of us..this is such a mystery to me. My sister seems 'fine' now, I mean she's a regular 15 year old with very normal interests, though she had problems before. She was always a 'difficult child'.

Again, you don't need to apologise

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It maybe some sort of PTS disorder. the main events that affect me recently, regarding death are:

Two years ago my Grandfather dies, the first 'close' death I ever experienced.
While at his funeral a week later, one of my frineds in the communial house I lived in, died having a seizure. She was only 34 and had been suffering from epilepsy forever, it turned out she had a brain tumor. I found out about this when I rang back home at my Grandfather's wake.
This was a Monday, on the Thursday I went back to work.
The following day, Friday, first thing in the morning my Boss was killed in a car crash while picking up our secretary (who I felt very much for) who was only just 17. She was also killed instantly. The following week I went to my bosses funeral on the Wednesday. Then went to my house friends funeral at 12pm and straight into my work friends at the same place at 1pm. Right round from one funeral to the next. On the anniversary of those events the following year my grandmother died of cancer after we watched her die for many weeks, slowly in hospital. Not long after my step-grandmother became ill and also died.
With this we have also lost 3 cats who we considered very close memebers of the family. One of which was only 2 years old and the post-mortem revealed that there was no 'real' reason for it to have happened. I heard her dying downstairs just over a week ago and when I went down she was gone.
Also my father is unable to work due to illness, my stepmother has been diagnosed with diabetes, my sister has problems and my partners Dad is in Intensive Care.
I've been signed off owrk the last wek due to 'anxiety and mild depression'.

So I might be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress.

This isn't meant to be sarcastic if it seems that way, I hadn't really written it down and thought about it until now.... And frankly looking at it I'm amazed I'm not dribbling in a corner..

damn, that freakin sucks, you are very unlucky

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becs
Well, the same year we were driving to school one morning, and I remember suddenly entering into a foggy peach coloured light. It was so vivid, because the colour was a rich orange/pink, and trees were visible on either side of the road. This was strange, because it was literally the dead of winter, maybe mid-December, and Sweden during this time of year is extremely dark. I remember thinking we'd died
The engine was completely silent. Also, we lost about half an hour. No one ever spoke about it after that.

Thanks for being understanding by the way - sorry it just kinda poured out last night!
Anyway, was this event before or after the bedroom event?
The one you describe above is a typical abduction scenario too, with missing time and engine being cut off - probably due to the magnetic field.
Maybe they were just targetting your sistem or maybe they are intersted in both of you?
In the bedroom event did you say you woke up suddenly to your sister screaming?
Have you or your sister ever experienced any unusual nose bleeds, or noticed any tiny lumps anywhere? (Implants I'm on about).

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Someone mentioned something about hypnosis. Though you may not believe it, Things that you have no idea you know or remember will come out during it if asked properly.

My Mother and I went to quit smoking a while past and before anything started I asked to have have a seperate sitting and asked to recall an experience that we both saw (or at least we thought we did) .... All I can say right now is that a while back my mother and I saw an object/light in the distance move and stop VERY quickly. Under hypnosis, we told the doctor the exact same thing right down to the directions and time in between that is was moving.

We were then told that she had us recall the experience a few times and say stop every time the light stopped to change directions. She used a stop watch to figure out times in between and we were almost dead on. tenths off for her reaction time of course. We also used a pen and paper to "trace" the path of the light and it was nearly dead on.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Thanks for being understanding by the way - sorry it just kinda poured out last night!
Anyway, was this event before or after the bedroom event?
The one you describe above is a typical abduction scenario too, with missing time and engine being cut off - probably due to the magnetic field.
Maybe they were just targetting your sistem or maybe they are intersted in both of you?
In the bedroom event did you say you woke up suddenly to your sister screaming?
Have you or your sister ever experienced any unusual nose bleeds, or noticed any tiny lumps anywhere? (Implants I'm on about).

Don't worry about it- keeping emotions bottled up is the worst thing you can do, so feel free to rant

I believe that event was after. Yes, it must have been, because the bedroom event was in late Autumn.

From what I can remember, I woke up suddenly because my sister was screaming. I don't think she's had any unusual nosebleeds or detected any bumps, but then again she probably wouldn't tell me. We're not really that close anymore. The following summer she did have some sort of psychosis though, where she hallucinated and her body suddenly rose in temperature very quickly, and dropped in minutes. She was ranting about a devil or something, and I couldn't communicate with her at all. We were on vacation at the time, and I didn't tell anyone because of that, but it was pretty scary. I think it was just a random psychosis, but I'm not a medical professional, so I don't know for sure.

Re: Hypnosis, I'll give it a shot if I can.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't really know what else to suggest, as I have been lucky enough to never experience anything quite like that and don't know anyone that has. That makes it hard for me to think of anything helpful. My knowledge is limited to what I read, on here, books and the internet in general.
The hypnosis thing seems like a good idea, but make sure you get a good one. It is easy to subtley suggest things to people, so you want someone that lets all the info originate from yourself, rather than 'helping you along'.

Being here and reading other peoples experiences is probably one of the best things to do as you might start to notice similarities. Perhaps getting hypno therapy before you absorb too much information from outside sources would be a good idea, as they can influence you during hypnosis.

Hope that little bit helps in some way!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey AgentSmith,

Thanks for your suggestions
I read most things with a level of scepticism, so I doubt I'd be too quick to take anything in really.

I'm going to university next year, so if I find someone to hypnotise me then I'll definitely give it a go.

Thanks for your advice and support
It's very much appreciated

-Becs

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not to worry! Glad to be of help. I do try my best but as I am probably in need of help myself I sometimes feel I may not be helping as much as possible!

Glad to see your going to Uni, I messed up my options a few years ago and turned down at least one good oppurtunity working in experimental weapons technology. Now I just work in a crappy garage doing admin...

Don;t get me wrong though, I am happy with where I'm at generally!
Luckily I have a lovely, kind, understanding and amazing women as my partner, so I can't really ask for more!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If I were to try and offer some advice, it would be for you to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you start trying to find answers as to what - if anything - actually happened to you and/or your sister.

From what I understand of other alleged abduction cases, the search for actual answers often, if not always, prove to be frustrating to say the very least. The best case would probably be if you learn that nothing more than maybe a strange nightmare was what happened, because there are just too many examples of ruined lives, lost friends, divorces, psycological problems etc, caused by the victim's search for answers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join