It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone spotted a UFO during the Notre Dame weather delay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Maxmars

LOL!

You can't Mod the MSM. Too bad though, they could use a stricter set of rules and somebody monitoring them for Quality Assurance!

Dang.... I was gonna OT that line.......

You two are funny

Nice thread OP...it's a strange little critter whatever it is

edit on 9/7/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by DaddyBare

That is a rain drop blowing on the camera lens.

That is what it is.

Fail.

Does it rain white where you live? Sausage white rain?

Definitely interesting, but pay attention to the score, because that's what's important in your lives, not advanced technology that could free you from debt slavery to the owners of such tech.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LOL you kids are too funny. It was a sporting event. Probably a blimp. But hey, maybe ET is a fan of the Irish!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
With so many expert opinions already having been posted, I feel inadequate giving my two cents here..(rest assured my tongue is buried in my cheek.

So far we've heard that it is;

-Rain; does it shoot horizontally across the sky and glow in your part of the world?

-RC Aeroplane; probably the quickest one I have ever seen and not to mention, doing very well in extreme weather

-A bug; possibly

-"One of those rod things"; really? You think you have it debunked and you can't even describe the events creating "one of those rod things"

-A blimp; would you fly one in an electrical storm?

I would like to direct your attention to "the fence" people. If you do not have the necessary credentials, intelligence and or evidence to contribute a valid, plausible theory I welcome ye to sit upon thy fence until further notice and information comes to light.

I'm not sure exactly what it is and the field of speculation is too vast. whatever it is, it is interesting- thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I wonder what conspiracy site yahoo is talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
With so many expert opinions already having been posted, I feel inadequate giving my two cents here..(rest assured my tongue is buried in my cheek.

So far we've heard that it is;

-Rain; does it shoot horizontally across the sky and glow in your part of the world?

-RC Aeroplane; probably the quickest one I have ever seen and not to mention, doing very well in extreme weather

-A bug; possibly

-"One of those rod things"; really? You think you have it debunked and you can't even describe the events creating "one of those rod things"

-A blimp; would you fly one in an electrical storm?

I would like to direct your attention to "the fence" people. If you do not have the necessary credentials, intelligence and or evidence to contribute a valid, plausible theory I welcome ye to sit upon thy fence until further notice and information comes to light.

I'm not sure exactly what it is and the field of speculation is too vast. whatever it is, it is interesting- thanks for sharing.

Simple, Rods show up only on camera, I bet if you asked people that went to the game, they'd tell you that they didn't see anything in the clouds. That being said, just as monster quest said, rods are basically a bug that move so fast that only cameras can capture the speed of them. I clearly put the monster quest link for a reason, not my fault that you didn't watch it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It's not really a conspisary site...
but I think since there not talking about ATS they mean Reports UFO dot com... they didnt say

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's definately a UFO
I have a knack for attracting UFO's and am currently at Notre Dame so I'll keep my eyes to the sky like I usually do

<< 1   >>

join