It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone spotted a UFO during the Notre Dame weather delay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Someone spotted a UFO during the Notre Dame weather delay

m.yahoo.com

If you believe one conspiracy website , the oddest thing that took place Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium weren't the hundreds of lightning strikes that caused a pair of long weather delays or the fact that the Fighting Irish got worked by a second-rate team from a third-rate conference. It was the presence of extraterrestrial life hovering above the stadium.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
reportsufo.com

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this seems to have happened on Sept 3...
now there are a few different references to this so I'm trying to pull it all together...

seems other people are already making and posting vids too...

give me a few all I'll try to get some videos up

www.youtube.com...

youtu.be...

m.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here's what "Report UFOs" had to say

Here is a video of a mysterious object seen in Indiana over the Notre Dame stadium on Saturday. During the Notre Dame football game on Saturday the stadium was evacuated due to severe lightning strikes and during this time people spotted a possible UFO in the clouds above. The unidentified flying object was tube-like in shape. There were no reports of any odd sounds or lighting coming from the object.

The UFO may simply be ball lightning some think but it seemed to be self propelled. This was the first time in history the stadium had to be evacuated due to lightning guidelines. Here is the video footage of the Notre Dame UFO for you to take a look at and decide for yourself what it may be.

edit on 7-9-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yet another news source reporting on this
Yard barker

UFOs Reportedly Sighted at Notre Dame Stadium During Lightning Delay (Video)

and they are asking the right sorts of questions...

The sports reporters began talking about the lightning, getting the cameraman too [sic] focus on it," writes Scott C. Waring, who created the website. "As they looked at the lightning, other objects (whitish) were flying about in the clouds. One of these objects was recorded going straight then suddenly made a sharp curve disappearing into the same cloud that a few seconds earlier shot lightning out.

"These three questions come to mind," according to the blog:

"1) Did the UFOs cause [the thunderstorm] by accident?"
"2) Did the UFOs cause it on purpose?"
"3) [Were] they just hiding in the clouds and had nothing to do with it?"

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

While this might sound like a bit of a stretch....Remember The claims that lightening may have caused the Roswell,NM crashed saucer.
Perhaps this storm somehow effects these objects and their ability to cloak themselves?
star and flag for taking the time to post.
edit on 7-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This clip, taken from NBC's broadcast, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that wacky conspiracy theorists are proficient at uploading video to the Internet:

... and the meme is strong and well in the MSM!

Nice.

Note to "journalists" .. talk about the event... not the poster.... Oh wait.. that's right... they don't do that....

edit on 7-9-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You sure it wasn't Rudy Rutiger??? I have heard he likes to "hit the sauce".....Rudy....Rudy...RUDY....RUDY!!!!!

Sorry couldn't help it

BOOMER SOONER!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
looks to me like a R/C airplane flying high in the sky... The smoothness of the flight path tells me that, though with it being windy, you would have to be a nut to be flying out in that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At 2:24 on the second video.

It appears to be something else moving on the right of the screen.

This is interesting....S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

you should also add in your note to the journalists...
it was their own Trained camera crews who filmed this event....

seems to me that's a better story line then who the final 4 will be on tonight's America's Got Talent...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I forget which episode, but monster quest already covered this, they said it was due to electrical frequencies, Which clearly it was storming outside. Debunked. Would be even more debunked if someone could help me find the episode I am talking about.

Edit: heres the clip

history.com/shows/monsterquest/videos/alien-rods#alien-rods
edit on 7-9-2011 by neobludragon because: Video found.

edit on 7-9-2011 by neobludragon because: link didn't work first time

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

LOL!

You can't Mod the MSM. Too bad though, they could use a stricter set of rules and somebody monitoring them for Quality Assurance!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

wait...
your saying the TV show "monster quest" already debunked this event... which only happen this past Saturday...
isnt it a bit to early to talk about debunking when the facts are only just now starting to come in???

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Maxmars

LOL!

You can't Mod the MSM. Too bad though, they could use a stricter set of rules and somebody monitoring them for Quality Assurance!

Dang.... I was gonna OT that line.......

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We were discussing this video in the UFO forum a couple of days ago. Not sure why you have posted the same bit of video 3 times. The videos may have been posted by different people but they are the same bit of film.

Most people think its a bug of some kind refelcting in the light. You can see the interlacing on the video makes rain drops look like streaks / lines so it also makes the bug look like a line. i guess it could be some kind of ball lightening causing the same effect but it looks a bit small to me.
edit on 7-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could be a scout vessel from an invading alien force. I suspect that E.T. would be interested in finding the planet's defensive weaknesses and, to be quite honest, Notre Dame's defense is about as weak as it gets.

We certainly do live in interesting times. Ponder this... Notre Dame has been playing football for 124 years. 81 of those years have been at the current stadium. In those 81 years, over 400 home games have been played. This was the first time EVER that Notre Dame had experienced a weather delay at a home game. That was either one hell of a storm or officials are getting overly cautious.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Can somebody post pics please ?

Not everybody has bandwidth for YT.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but I did'nt see the stadium and the ufo in the pic together. If true; how do I know that the video with the ufo is the same video from the Notre Dame game? Just wondering??????

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

no i was saying that, this sorta thing is probably that of a rod that they were talking about on the show, i mean if you look at it, it looks like one of those rod things that monster quest was talking about. I seriously doubt its a UFO.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That is a rain drop blowing on the camera lens.

That is what it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join