It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination Of Dr. MLK Jr.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That's a pretty long speech so I just skimmed until I found this part:

Then we would like to know who killed the UN Secretary General Hamashold. Who bombed his aircraft in 1961, the same year in which Lumumba was killed. We want to know who bombed the plane of the UN Secretary General. We want to know who bombed it and who had an interest in that. Then we come to Kennedy's assassination in 1963. The UN General Assembly has to open the file of Kennedy's assassination. We want to know why he was killed. He was killed by someone called Lee Harvey and someone called Jack Rubbi killed Lee Harvey, the assasin of Kennedy.

We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli, killed the assassin of Kennedy. And Jack Rubbi himself, the killer of Kennedy's killer also died in vague circumstances before his trial. We have to return to these files and we have to know.

What I know and what the world knows and what we studied in history is that Kennedy decided to inspect the Israeli Dimona reactor to see whether it has nuclear bombs. That is the reason he was got rid of. As long as the case in international in this manner and it concerns world peace and weapons of mass destruction we have to open investigations into the reason why Kennedy was killed. You should also open the file of Martin Luther King. This vicar who was a black activist and human rights campaigner and his assassination was a conspiracy. This file has to opened to establish who killed him and prosecute him.

Based on this speech, Gaddafi doesn't sound like the terrible person that everybody makes him out to be. Maybe the Libyan war is really just a campaign to kill and silence him? There's a conspiracy for ya.

I found a video of that speech:

edit on 8-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOops
M L K knew he was going to get whacked

At about 1:20 on the video he begins to let us know his near future. And don't forget, this was a day or two before he was shot.
edit on 7-9-2011 by BlackOops because: fix vid

This............
I think he had intel SOME were on him. SMH now the Promise land "NEARS" His SOUL, hmm 1 thanks him for trying to unite and suppress the hate in this 3dimensional environment. (reminds me of the Romans and CHRIST*) R.I.P to the sent. Their SOULS, no comment.
edit on 9/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jowers had no credibility
"The United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division started an investigation on Jowers' claims on August 26, 1998. The investigation was completed in June 2000, saying it found no reason to believe Jowers' allegations."
en.wikipedia.org...

Grabow also unreliable
"Grabow actually turns out to have spun a wild and inherently contradictory story."
www.washingtonpost.com...

we're here to deny ignorance, not promote same.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Jowers had no credibility
"The United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division started an investigation on Jowers' claims on August 26, 1998. The investigation was completed in June 2000, saying it found no reason to believe Jowers' allegations."
en.wikipedia.org...
A government agency saying that a witness who backs up a government agency assassination is what one would expect to see. Of course they're going to try and cover their asses.

Grabow also unreliable
"Grabow actually turns out to have spun a wild and inherently contradictory story."
www.washingtonpost.com...
The corporate media running an article backing up the official story is also to be expected.

I'll trust a civil court over some government organization or the corporate media when it comes to deciding whether or not the government was involved in the assassination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join