It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I decided to drop this in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest as it concerns the making of a movement.

Are you the loan nut (the flint), first follower (the spark), second follower (the flame), or the rest (the fuel) in the making of a movement? My hunch is there are a lot of lone nuts here on ATS but apparently the real guts lays in the first follower to start the momentum of a movement.

Are there any lone nuts you would be willing to follow today? The latest ones that come to mind for me are Gandhi and MLK when considering the ones I would follow but alas they are historical figures. Contemporaries are a little harder to pinpoint. Please share how you are a lone nut or who the lone nut(s) is you follow.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
although funny and silly its a pretty good example isnt it, from a social perspective.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
although funny and silly its a pretty good example isnt it, from a social perspective.

Yes it is silly but very poignant. Is there anyone on your radar worth following?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Yes it is silly but very poignant. Is there anyone on your radar worth following?

lol, like in that video id be one of the people who remained sitting. but i do appreciate it as an observation of human psychology. anyway for what its worth im voting ron paul in the upcoming election.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
99% of America will remain seated. 99.9999% will never be the first to dance. The reason you see so many dance it because this is a subculture that dances, not the average people. I loved this video years ago and yes it does have a message.

top topics

join