It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime Photos of Rectangular "UFO" over Round Rock, TX

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
whar be the text on banner, or do they just fly blank banners around these days?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The plane, if there was one, was "cropped" and the "banner" portion pasted...rather crude work.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by nusnus

The plane, if there was one, was "cropped" and the "banner" portion pasted...rather crude work.

Ah I see what you mean, the efficacies of modern technology heh? I salute you my friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

That object looks like it was taken from another photo.

I watched a video recently of UFOs that was caught by NASA on film and photos and it had this one that looked like a rectangle with a hole in each end. Upon zooming in on that photo, it looks like there are smudges on the ends of the rectangle to cover up the two holes.

I'm going to say fake. Looks like they copied and pasted the photo of this object in said video below.

Here is the video.

I don't know how to imbed so forgive me. Fast forward to 1:25.

www.break.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by NebulaZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Remove the filter you applied to it to hide the "cropped rectangle." Another fake.

DEBUNKED!

For the record, I'm not trying to hide anything. I applied the filters in an attempt to bring out any hidden details.

This is not an attempt to verify authenticity of the photo being unedited, this is an attempt to enhance the image in order to better figure out what this object is.

If this would turn out to be an object such as a chalk board eraser, arguing if the image is edited or not becomes a moot point.
edit on 8-9-2011 by TheLonePhantom because: Added further explanation

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That is the flying carpet that belonged to the terrorists that bush pushed us into war with iraq for. If i remember right god told him to do it, so its ok to just go ahead and shoot it down. Besides, if it aint a magic carpet, we can find out what it is after recovery

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

So... they were baaaaaack! I was driving out with a friend and noticed big flying squares in the same area! We managed to grab a few more photos, though we can't explain the odd difference between the original reporter's and ours. There is something additional that might... shed some light.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7d6201a5ce7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad5fd17b9c9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Namaste!

edit on 11-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Can you upload the originals to TinyPic please?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

well, dude.....you can see the plane out in front pulling the thing.....i'm going with banner until further notice....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Banners for sure,

cropped and rotated, you can see where words have been shopped out.

Also look at this site banner samples on left link.....aerialbannersovertexas.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

That's what I meant by "something additional". I was the person who first mentioned that I had seen planes with banners in the area the original weekend. They just happened to be back this weekend so I grabbed the best images with the planes included I could.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

well keep up the good work, son!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join