It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Muammar Gaddafi relaxing and playing with his grandchildren.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
New Video of Muammar Gaddafi relaxing with his grandchildren.

Footage discovered in Tripoli this week of Gaddafi playing with his grandchildren ,and relaxing with his family from 2005.

It give a insight to the man ,that the west's call's him a evil dictator ,But as you can see in the video ,he clearly loves his grandchildren ,and from the video ,seems a devoted family man.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And to think! I thought he had no soul!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I like the man, I'd trust him with my kids!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm sure Hitler was loving and caring towards his family.

Doesn't make him any more of a saint though.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

I agree.

Just because he is kind to those he cares about does mean he is not brutal and crazed.

Not saying he is or he isn't, but I don't see how him playing with his grandchildren means anything
edit on 7-9-2011 by lZEROl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You took the words from my mouth.
Evil super powers care for their family, but could care less about other life.
Doesn't make them any less evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The MONSTER!!!

He should be hanged! He's CLEARLY molesting them and training them to be junior assassins and suicide bombers!!

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

Saint?

what is it with people that they must try and convince themselfs and paint the worst picture in their heads to accomadate the propaganda they follow and believe?

Gaddafi is no saint for sure......... but can you show me any military officer that you can call a saint please?

Comparing hitler to Gaddafi is certainly comparing apples with grapes!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

you clearly know nothing about world war 2, hitler, and the struggle at the time...

Hitler was a good man, he was painted as an evil dictator to justify the allied actions for a war which they claim started for polish independance, but only ended with them giving poland over to the worst dictator, stalin.

in this second video you will hear hitler, a speech you probably never heard before, he will explain his invasion of poland.

oh and by the way, the holocaust was fabricated. look at this thread:

Did the Jews declare war on Germany in 1933?

back to this thread, yes we are told a lot of lies.

here is a video that explains Libyas situation, did you know that it had thebest living standards in the whole of africa, even better than OIL RICH Saudi ARABIA!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It give a insight to the man ,that the west's call's him a evil dictator ,But as you can see in the video ,he clearly loves his grandchildren ,and from the video ,seems a devoted family man.

There are films of Hitler playing with children and pets....

Still doesn't make him a good guy.

Let it be known that I am not comparing Gadaffi to Hitler, just saying that a home video is not evidence that the man pictured is guiltless.

edit on 7-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
To the haters in this thread ,i love to hear what crimes to humanity and source's you have of Gaddafi that warrant his death sentence ,and then we can compare them to the records of the US British and french crimes to humanity ,let alone the Saudi's who are one of the main financiers of this so called liberation of libya ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

And you must be a WW2 expert, because you've witnessed the magic of YouTube.
Pshh, get off of your high horse. Tell the Jews that the holocaust was fabricated.
Jerk.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
To the haters in this thread ,i love to hear what crimes to humanity and source's you have of Gaddafi that warrant his death sentence ,and then we can compare them to the records of the US British and french crimes to humanity ,let alone the Saudi's who are one of the main financiers of this so called liberation of libya ?

Hear Hear!!

I have yet to see any convincing evidence that Gaddafi is as evil as he is made out to be

Bring it all on please!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Please don't compare Gaddafi to Hitler...you're embarrassing yourself.

The West branded him a dictator because they wanted to rape his country of gold and oil and also stop his dreams of allowing Africa to become more independent and less dependent on the West and Multinational Corporations exploiting them.

Funny how NATO is striving for "freedom and democracy" in the Middle East but back home we don't have a say or get to vote against the illegal wars carried out by our Governments.

Obama should rather hand over his Nobel Peace Prize to Gaddafi because he's only making a fool of himself the longer he keeps it.
edit on 7-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Obama should rather give up his fancy Nobel Peace Prize and hand it over to Gaddafi because he's doing nothing more than carrying on Bush's imperialist conquest in the Middle East in the name of "freedom and democracy".
Agreed.

Very good point.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To compare Gaddafi to Hitler is just ridiculous and a uneducated comment to be honest ,gaddafi never declared war on anyone or invaded anyone.

The only thing Gaddafi is guilty of ,is spreading the wealth of the country to the people and p#@sing off the wealthy monarchy and western oligarchs who really wasn't happy about this ideology ,and not bending to the western banksters enslavement by debt ,he was a outspoken Political activist.

It takes a simple google search ,or even here on ATS to see the demonizing of Gaddafi is unwarranted ,to the extreme the MSM is painting him out to be ,to be fair though ,i also used to believe what western media said about Gaddafi ,untill i did my own research on the lockerbie bombing many years ago ,and realized it was all a lie.

How many dictators write books on democracy ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

and the rebels are saints because?

you cant compare Gaddafi to Hitler.

atleast you show us that you care for NATO, i could compare NATO to the Nazis, because that is a fact.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

FROM VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Home video from 2005, discovered in Tripoli this week, shows deposed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi relaxing with his family.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

The West branded him a dictator because they wanted to rape his country of gold and oil and also stop his dreams of allowing Africa to become more independent and less dependent on the West and Multinational Corporations exploiting them.

dic·ta·tor [dik-tey-ter, dik-tey-ter]

noun

1. a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

2. (in ancient Rome) a person invested with supreme authority during a crisis, the regular magistracy being subordinated to him until the crisis was met.

3. a person who authoritatively prescribes conduct, usage, etc.: a dictator of fashion.

4. a person who dictates, as to a secretary. Source

Well dictionary.com says you are wrong
Underlined by me so there will be no misunderstandings.

edit on 7-9-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

top topics

join