It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Occultic Mockery of Military and Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I'm making a new choice about this forum.
I'm interested in expanding my consciousness.,
Goodbye to the negative government schills....
and to the skeptics.....YOU SUCK!!!!!

edit on 9/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
~ Douglas Adams

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
You're so right! I am new to posting on ATS. I did not know that I needed to be able to argue every single point the speaker makes in transcript form with links in order to share a 1 hour + 16 minute lecture. I had no clue that people on this forum think themselves so important that they think I should transcribe a lecture before asking them to listen to it and comment about it......if it spoke to them. I think this forum bloody well sucks, you little small minded trolls! Baaaah!
Is it so difficult? If you want talk about a particular aspect brought up in the video, mention what it is you want to discuss, and argue your interpretation of it.

If you don't have anything to say about the video, why post it in the first place?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I am not going to lie, I couldn't finish the video. Too much wrong. I come from a long line of both military and law enforcement, plus I'm a Mason and that guy was off his rocker.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i am flagging this and hoping more here read this..especially anyone in the police or military in light of the Protests worldwide and especially in the USA

the full video is amazing! this guy knows his stuff and shed new color for me here and there though out in regards to the symbolism

all I can say is...you will never view the so called authority figures in uniform the same..getting mind raped daily at their job and they don't even know it

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Thank you. I think it's an amazing presentation too. I've heard Mark Passio share occulted information from within secret societies. He says that the information is hidden and twisted a bit on purpose. I don't know enough about Freemasonry to address the Freemasons who couldn't watch the presentation because they felt Passio was ignorant about their organization's beliefs.

Sometimes we must suspend our own beliefs long enough to hear another view or we end up simply arguing why the other view isn't right without ever hearing their message.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think that this video focus on duality is important. Balance and respect are important. Once we realize that truth is harmony, and not authority, we can be free. This is basically what this man said, and that you can discover yourself though meditation.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anyone willing to post some links as proof? All the naysayers I see here are posting nothing more than opinion. What makes what you say, any more credible from what Mark says? Seriously, I want to know. Enlighten me.

This guy has the balls to go on camera and say what he says. I will believe him over some people hiding behind avatars anyday.
edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:40:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Speaking of police and occultism have you noticed that many police officers wear dark uniforms as if they're evil Nazis? They should be public protection officers that wear rainbow colored uniforms.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In part 1 of his 9 hour presentation, Mark explains in easy to understand terms the basic building blocks of the war against our consciousness.

In part 4, he presents solutions to the war on our consciousness, which is very mind blowing and makes a lot of sense. For those of you who are into this stuff, this is a must see.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It really is worrying when people like this, with the basis of nearly everything he speaks of being wrong, gets a following. I bet he makes a very comfortable living though, feeding of the ignorant and gullible.

Also occultic? Never heard that word before.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

What makes you so sure that your interpretation is the correct one?

By the way, "occultic" is "occult" + "ic". "ic" is a latin suffix that means "of" or "pertaining to". So, "occultic" means "of or pertaining to the occult".

www.wordnik.com...

Do you only accept words that are valid Scrabble words?
You must meet my Grandmother. You'd like her.
edit on 7/5/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join