It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Occultic Mockery of Military and Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is a lecture from the 'Free Your Mind Conference' in Philadelphia, PA on April 9 & 10th 2011. The speaker is Mark Passio, creator of the conference. His talk is directed AT the police and military. He's been pretty high up in a secret society......I'll let you listen and discover that gem for yourself.

I am sharing this because it's one of the most amazing lectures I've seen about gematria and occultic symbolism. I put the pieces together about many other logos and symbols after learning what Mark shared. Passio is compassionate about the situation that the police and military are in. He's not oppositional in energy or words.
NOTE: The gematria is in the long version. I didn't mean to post the shorter version.

Here's the Full length version:

edit on 7/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: added full Length Version

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
WOW that was an intriguing video!
Takes me to the maritime law breakdown of the language/lingo and its there RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES.

Dog tags... the word "government" can be broken down in to meaning mind control.

Now, the right side of my brain (haha) tells me this is malarky, and that words can mean anything.
But the left side of my brain tells me this video could be more real than a lot of us realize.

to you for posting it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So whats up with the lack of replies etc.?
Everyone too busy to catch a 16 min. video that sheds some interesting light, if not a touch scary.

Moved off of the first page way too quick.
More need to see it.

Should stay on the hose for awhile, I'm sure some will catch up.
Cause we gotta catch ON real quick.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I agree!
I added the full length version.
It's great. I'll put the thread link in my signature....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I only watched the 16 minute version, but what a load of rubbish. First off, not a single bit of gematria in that segment... (and I watched before you edited to add the full length version, so I won't slam you for calling that a great gematria lecture).

But half of the stuff he's making up, and a lot of what's left, he's simply getting wrong.

For instance, the checkerboard is pure balance of black and white in equal amounts, but he goes off on how around the head/3rd eye, it somehow represents unbalance????

He also seems clueless to the fact that there are a very large number of military and police officers who are also Masons. He's going off on rants about how Masons are controlling them, when he doesn't even get that half of the military or officers he's addressing are, themselves, Masons and probably know more about the symbols than he does.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that this joker is "pretty high up in a secret society", but I'll agree that he's pretty high.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I got about 8 minutes in and had to stop. The part about putting red and blue lights on the *gasp* roof of a cop car had me laughing pretty hard. Where else are you going to put them?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh my...

He got the Masonic symbolism completely wrong. If there's so much (well, everything) wrong with the stuff that I know of, how can I believe a word he says about any of his other topics?

edit on 7/9/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How do you know that YOU are correct about the Freemasons?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

He also seems clueless to the fact that there are a very large number of military and police officers who are also Masons. He's going off on rants about how Masons are controlling them, when he doesn't even get that half of the military or officers he's addressing are, themselves, Masons and probably know more about the symbols than he does.

If you listen to the long version, you might have a better idea of who he is and where he is coming from. You'll draw your own conclusions and have your own opinions, of course. I'm not spoon feeding anyone. You can watch the video or continue to speculate blindly.....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

I am one, and I have a special interest in occult symbolism.

Furthermore, I have just been asked to be a district mentor in my Jurisdiction, which means that I must visit lodges in my district and give lectures on esoteric topics, including symbolism. That makes me one of two district mentors in my district.

So yes, I do believe that I am qualified to comment on such topics on a forum like this.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Furthermore, I have just been asked to be a district mentor in my Jurisdiction, which means that I must visit lodges in my district and give lectures on esoteric topics, including symbolism. That makes me one of two district mentors in my district.

So yes, I do believe that I am qualified to comment on such topics on a forum like this.

Thank you for your comment. I'll check out some of your threads and posts. I am open-minded and hugely interested in occult symbolism, esoteric wisdom etc. Your perspectives and opinions are welcome here! I may not always agree, but any intelligent exchange of differing views are a good thing.

I think Passio may be breaking down the symbolism from a perspective different from inside the FreeMasons. He was a high priest in the Church of Satan and had a change of heart about following their agenda....which is what he's exposing in the video.
edit on 7/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Seeing as you claim to be a mason AND you have a special interest, would you mind providing examples of Mark Passio's mistakes, along with your alternative meanings. As well as providing other examples to back up your own claims?

After all, it's easy to makes claims.

Cheers,
st.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If you listen to the long version, you might have a better idea of who he is and where he is coming from. You'll draw your own conclusions and have your own opinions, of course. I'm not spoon feeding anyone. You can watch the video or continue to speculate blindly.....
You don't need to spoon feed us, but if you want actual discussion, then by all means, give us points to discuss. I'm not going to waste my time with the long-form video if the short version is an example of the types of material he's going to present.

(Present is PRE SENT, meaning that the powers that be have already sent the message that he's trying to tell.)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Seeing as you claim to be a mason AND you have a special interest, would you mind providing examples of Mark Passio's mistakes, along with your alternative meanings. As well as providing other examples to back up your own claims?
Well, for one, he claims the third column depicted on the EA trestle board was Jacob's ladder. Not true. There is sometimes a ladder depicted IN FRONT of that column, but if he's going to identify the other columns as Jachin and Boaz, then try to depict the third pillar as a ladder, then he's nuts.

He claims "OFF EYE SEER" is third eye blind, when I would actually interpret that as having great vision with the 3rd eye. (Though all of his pseudo-linguistic hacks are utter crap and not worth spending time on.)

He doesn't back up his statement that the color blue is "owned" and that those wearing it are property of the "masters".

The checkerboard, represents the ground floor or pavement of King Solomon's temple.He's claiming it represents unconsciousness or "base consciousness." It doesn't. Again, as I mentioned above, it represents balance. Somehow, though, this guy claims, that the checkerboard around a policeman's cap is "telling them that you don't know right from wrong. You're a complete wanderer in desolation on the floor of the house." and that "their brain is in a state of imbalance..." If the black and white checkerboard is perfectly balanced, how can it represent imbalance???

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OK - let me add another quick example to JoshNorton's observations - one which is easy for anyone to verify- he calls the right hand pillar Boaz, which is incorrect. The bible says clearly (Kings 7:21) that the one on the left is Boaz and the one on the right is Jachin.

If he even gets biblical passages wrong, then the guy can't be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 7-9-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to say that as a Christian that salvation lies only in Jesus Christ and the remission of sins on the cross and not on the merger between heart mind and body. The bible says "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"
Also truth is authority if and only if Jesus Christ is the Truth Way and Life.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments. They are all very interesting. I was curious where he got that blue was the color of the left brain and red is the color of the right brain. I'll listen to it again and transcribe some of what he says, so we'll have direct quotes. That might take a while.......maybe 24 hours. I haven't seen any transcripts of this talk, nor articles in print. There are a few excellent points and I want to quote them correctly. Your input is appreciated.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

gee that sounds like a lot of work,

especially when you can get the answers from a source you can trust:

the symbols themselves
i describe a system of meditation that can be used for this here:

put in simple terms if you can achieve Samyama with a thing
you can KNOW that thing.

you have to start questioning when you see an excessive use of what i call sloppy etymology like that, though some were correct, the ones that properly showed greek and latin but breaking up police like that looks weird to me

polity
police
policy
politics

all share the same root polis

Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy:
polis

Greek, city. The polis emerged from archaic Greece as a self-governing, small community governed by a sense of separate identity, with its own rule of law. The polis evolved so that family and religious life and a person's sense of identity and worth all became subordinate to the role of a free citizen and the needs of the polis. By Hellenic times stratification of the classes eroded the communitarian ideal, and the Cynics and Epicureans could proclaim the independence of men from the polis. The nature of the ‘ideal’ city preoccupied Greek political thought, especially in Plato (The Republic) and Aristotle (Politics).

Read more: www.answers.com...

you get the idea, polis= the city
interpreting police as an agent of the political order is not a far stretch this way.

but whenever i see sloppy etymology i think "sounds like NLP for the lumpen"

one has to pick thru a lot of chaff to get to the wheat in the world of the Occult

for example:

right and left in the Occult, like in the Solid World, is relative to point of view.

Confucious Say: "Take that which is Good, reject that which is Bad"

he was spot on with the dogs bit though
edit on 7-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: were

edit on 7-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You're so right! I am new to posting on ATS. I did not know that I needed to be able to argue every single point the speaker makes in transcript form with links in order to share a 1 hour + 16 minute lecture. I had no clue that people on this forum think themselves so important that they think I should transcribe a lecture before asking them to listen to it and comment about it......if it spoke to them. I think this forum bloody well sucks, you little small minded trolls! Baaaah!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join