It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moammar Gaddafi Found, Surrounded By Libyan Rebels: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libyan fighters have surrounded ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi, and it is only a matter of time until he is captured or killed, a spokesman for Tripoli's new military council said Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/7/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So it appears they are reporting they have him cornered and he never left the country. Maybe it will end quickly and we can get back to funneling money back into the country to rebuild everything we helped destroy.(sarcasm) I really don't have a opinion if this is going to be truth or just some news candy but time will tell I suppose.

www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

More then likely another cry wolf story from the TNC ,they do this every few days now ,to the point of getting embarrassing.

It was only yesterday ,that high ranking TNC leaders were asking the AFP news crew for information on the ground in Libya (says it all really),and now today they got it all covered and Gaddafi cornered - REALLY ?

Don't be surprised if this turns out to be another wet fart propaganda story from the incompetent TNC.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm on the edge of my seat, and planning to be here for another 3 months before he's actually captured. I listened to a Ron Paul interview and the pretty lady said Gaddafi was already toppled (this was 3 weeks ago), I'm sure it's just technicalities they have to iron out (like how many tons of gold will they have to give al qaeda).

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was some candy to keep interest in the situation. I try not to put much merit into alot of what I read concerning world affairs when it comes to current situations as they do tend to be somewhat misleading or ill informed. But, ya never know.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492

www.huffingtonpost.com

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libyan fighters have surrounded ousted dictator Moammar Gadhafi, and it is only a matter of time until he is captured or killed, a spokesman for Tripoli's new military council said Wednesday.

edit on 9/7/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source

The guy was on power for 40+ years.... what makes u sure they even know where he is? Same old story,as with Hamis Gadaffi,they already killed guy 15 times
Looks to me he is like wild cat,has not 9 but 59 lives

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They are reporting they have found Gaddafi....well I am suspicious....the leaders of these countries.... have look-a-likes on purpose....the man they have found.....may not be him....but someone who has been programmed to be him.

edit on 7-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It all goes to show well work with anybody who has some profitable buisness to bring to the table....
It is hardly surprising to hear Nato, and Al Queda are hand in glove raping Libya.
Ghadaffi is no choir boy but these creeps are downright slimey barstids.....I am ashamed canada is involved in such shennanigins.
Harper is a sellout and a turncoat as far as i am concerned.
He has taken the country from one of peace ,to just another greed driven satelite of the US Corporate Hedgemoney.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I pray that Gadhafi gets to talk to the World again! He has so much he can tell us as he is a "witness" to their evil intents.

I pray for him to remain safe even though I do know that there is such a thing as Divine Grace! In other words, we all must relinquish our thoughts that we are truly in control; even the Devil himself is at the Mercy of GOD!

Bless you Gadhafi, Bless your family, your People, and your Country as the Dark Lord is about to close in around us all.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Gaddafi will be murdered. The orchestrators of this little prelude will not have this guy be able to speak openly about his dealings with the United States.

Using 'al Qaeda' to topple one of the subjugated puppets that have outlived their usefulness is par for the course. Al Qaeda is one of the most useful tools of the globalist agenda.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
C'mon folks - this is the Huffington Post. If you take the trouble to read the actual link, you will find the headline - used as a subject heading here - is misleading to say the least. It is just one claim. But claims saying the opposite are in the small print.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I though he flew away in Nigeria with a civilian & military convoy
either this report is lying or the other one

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

Now when did I already hear this before? 3 times in fact !

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
They got him ...
It's over!

We win, anybody want to take a luxury cruise to the new Libya with me?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Before we copy media headlines we should actually read the flippin link. They just put an attention grabbing headline which is not a proper reflection of the article!! If people were to actually bother to read the report they would see that it is only a claim by one sector and officially disputed at that.
A simple word like 'claim' would make all the difference to the article headline not to mention the heading of this thread.
But hey let's not allow FACT to get in the way of a bit of drama.
If we parrot these things without checking we are no better than the 'sheeple' we like to sneer about.
edit on 7-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I am inclined to agree about the title. If you notice the edit that was done by a mod the title was not mine by choice. The original read that he was found, maybe. Not sure why it was edited but whatever tickles their pickle I guess.

And might I add before you make comments about titles you may possibly want to read everything....Just like you asked me to do. And I copy pasta for reference......edit on 9/7/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source

edit on 7-9-2011 by drivers1492 because: to add a little more

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I pray that Gadhafi gets to talk to the World again! He has so much he can tell us as he is a "witness" to their evil intents.

I pray for him to remain safe even though I do know that there is such a thing as Divine Grace! In other words, we all must relinquish our thoughts that we are truly in control; even the Devil himself is at the Mercy of GOD!

Bless you Gadhafi, Bless your family, your People, and your Country as the Dark Lord is about to close in around us all.

I hardly think the people of Lybia share these sentiments. Not after the mass killings, executions etc. I wont be shedding any tears for the creep. He has WPC Yvonne Fletcher and the Lockerbie bombing to atone for as well

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I hardly think the people of Lybia share these sentiments. Not after the mass killings, executions etc. I wont be shedding any tears for the creep. He has WPC Yvonne Fletcher and the Lockerbie bombing to atone for as well

Can you please provide credible sources for these crimes of mass killings and executions and etc & etc please ,i like to investigate this information for myself ,as I've yet to find a credible source for these allegations.

And as for WPC Yvonne Fletcher ,if i remember correctly wasn't there a independent investigation not sanctioned or reconized by the government by a Dispatches programme back in the 90's ,that the trajectory of the bullet that killed Yvonne Fletcher indicated that it came from the upper floors of an adjacent building ,and not from the Libyan Embassy as it only five floors ,and did not have a high enough elevation to be the source of the fatal bullet.

And as for Lockerbie ,Libya was convenient to blame at the time ,for a CIA internal war that took out that Pan Am flight ,you only have to see the high level ranking CIA men who died on that flight ,to see all is not what it seems ,coupled with the fact that ,it's well documented that the BBC at the time was reporting Libya had claimed responsibility within hours of it happening ,which they never ,and even after paying compensation to have sanctions lifted ,they still refused to take responsibility for Lockerbie ,and don't get me started on al-Megrahi ..LOL

Sorry for going off topic ,but it was hard not to.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

Originally posted by Greensage

What mass killings? What executions?

I've seen some brutal violence carried out by the NATO mercs, but I have yet to see any raw evidence of Ghaddafi's forces being the madmen that the media claims.

Lockerbie bombing? Grow up. That happened years ago. If it was such a pressing issue then why did they wait until now? This has nothing to do with the Lockerbie bombing or the interests of Libyan citizens; it's part of the larger divide and conquer strategy that the West has been carrying out against the East.

Don't you get it yet? Libyans are people just like us. Western governments formed mercenary forces to rape and pillage Libya while supporting them by bombing a lot of Libyan infrastructure to set it back by decades so globalist institutions can own the victors through debt. Have you not seen the water supplies bombed by NATO? The beheadings carried out by shia rebels? The NATO arms shipments to the rebels being redistributed to regional Islamic revolutionary forces? Prison camps for black Libyans? And you think this is all justified because of a plane bombing decades ago? Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

I think you should be the Judge of Gadhafi then! Gadhafi is not the bomber and is not the trigger man in your trial, he stood behind anything that was anti-west which may be his guilt but should I now stand trial as well?

Any and all restitution will be between GOD, not NATO, and who are we to say what the people of Libya want? I have seen enough to warrant my own words, your sentiments are about judging and damning a single man for crimes he did not do. Besides, it is not hard to know that this has nothing to do with a bomb or a gun!

You should wake up my dear Judge! The Trial of Mankind is about to begin!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join