It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller. UFO Disclosure, Remote viewing, Crop circles, Global Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Laurance Rockefeller

I was doing a bit of digging on the Rockefeller family to do a thread and i had never heard much about this family member, thought this was some interesting stuff

In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[3]
Hmm looks like he was all for disclosure

Rockefeller also became interested in spiritual research and crop circles. He funded a study about crop circles in the late 1990s. Rockefeller also funded [2] controversial, though peer reviewed and not-disproven, research of the PEAR lab - dealing with consciousness-based physical phenomena.

I wonder if he ever ventured onto ats? or maybe Anne Bartley?

Check out this (PEAR) stuff if you haven't reminded me of the movie Men Who Stare At Goats
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research
Scientific Study of Consciousness-Related Physical

Rockefeller's major interest was in aviation; after the War, he became friendly with Captain Rickenbacker, who had triumphed in many dogfights over Europe. Rockefeller had learned to fly, and found Rickenbacker's vivid accounts of an approaching boom in commercial air travel to be persuasive. Within a decade after Rockefeller's considerable investment, Eastern Airlines had become the most profitable airline to emerge after World War II. He became its largest shareholder. He also funded the pivotal post-WWII military contractor McDonnell Aircraft Corp.

Also found a bit of info about his connection to the aeronautic technology produced in Germany Before and during the war but that must wait for a thread of its own..

edit on 7/9/11 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: Title Change

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

A bit About PEAR

The Rice Experiment

Field Consciousness and the Global Consciousness Project with Roger D. Nelson

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Much like prince Charles ,or some other royal personage this Rockefeller dude decides we need disclosure and starts to lobby the gov big time....hmmmm
What did he find out in order to shut him up i wonder?

new topics

join