It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolled a Racist today.. just for the lulz. (IRL)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
1. I don't usually make threads like this. This is a nonsense thread.
2. I was not being hateful I was just peacefully expressing my opinion.
3. The situation just happened to be funny.. (IMO)
4. I don't know why I put 'For the lulz' in the title, I've never said that before in my life..

I was at the back of the bus earlier on today. There was an elderly Caribbean man talking on the phone one seat down from me on the other side of the bus. In front of me was an elderly British man. This guy kept looking at the coloured dude with such a hate filled expression it was making me feel sick. He kept muttering racist ramblings to himself, obviously about the coloured guy he kept staring at.

From this point it would just be easier to copy and paste my Facebook status for the dialogue. My Facebook status is a lot more crude because obviously its Facebook so if you are easily offended don't read the following! Remember my four points at the start of the OP also. All in good humour ay? Oh and bearing in mind that I am Quarter Jamaican myself. I say this merely for background info.

Remember this is a nonsense thread.. don't take it seriously. Just thought I'd share something funny that happened to me today in the Jokes, Puns & Pranks forum.

Facebook Status: Loool. On the bus earlier there was this old white guy giving some DIRTY looks to an old black guy and muttering some good 'ol racial hatred under his breath. As soon as the black guy got off the bus I made my move. I said 'Excuse me mate, this is out of the kindness of my heart' He looked shocked and angry seeing as there was another potential coon (me) behind him.
I continued with 'Don't hate so much, you'll live longer. Especially over such things as trivial as skin colour or religion.' He said 'Ermmmm ok...'
I then said 'Intolerance breeds ignorance'.
CRACKER LOOKED PISSED YO.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
haha when I saw this pop up in chat I was like omg admitting to trolling lol I thought it was going ot be something on ATS......NOW that i read your post, good for you!

Maybe that guy will think before he mutters next time!

There is no need to hate anyone based on color or anything...We are all human

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
haha when I saw this pop up in chat I was like omg admitting to trolling lol I thought it was going ot be something on ATS......NOW that i read your post, good for you!

Maybe that guy will think before he mutters next time!

There is no need to hate anyone based on color or anything...We are all human

Exactly!
We all eat we all sleep, we all breath. We all laugh.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
hi op
i dont mean to be rude
what exactly did the old man say
because your title spouts racism but no clue to what he said
im not sticking up for the guy
but would like to know a little more of what he said
otherwise your title is misleading
cheers
dave

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thank you for being brave enough to stick up for your fellow human. Black, white, red, or yellow we all have feelings. NO person should ever be looked down upon for the color of their skin. We can only control our actions not our appearance. Judge me for something of my own making, not by the color of skin that I had no control over!

p.s. I am white and have experienced racism towards myself before. So those of you who don't know, it swings both ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
i dont mean to be rude
what exactly did the old man say
because your title spouts racism but no clue to what he said
im not sticking up for the guy
but would like to know a little more of what he said
otherwise your title is misleading
cheers
dave

I don't want to say because it was very hateful and very offensive hence me feeling sick.

Edit to add: I wouldn't even put some of the things he said on Facebook. Really nasty stuff mate. Sorry but I refuse to type those words.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nothing scares a british man more than awkward confrontation
love it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
sorry op
ive read this a few times now
you dont make sence you say this

"On the bus earlier there was this old white guy giving some DIRTY looks to an old black guy and muttering some good 'ol racial hatred under his breath."

what is good ol racial hatred
and how did you hear him corectly if he was muttering

He looked shocked and angry seeing as there was another potential coon (me) behind him

why wait till the black person is of before you made your move

and you label yourself a coon

sorry im not on anyones side im fed up with racial hatred both sides but no evidence and inconsitencys
i think this is made up to provoke a reaction

regards
dave

edit on 7-9-2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Nothing scares a british man more than awkward confrontation
love it.

Looool. Had to star you for that!
They are still remnants of the old fashioned British stereotype on our buses!

To be honest the current generation are absolutely awful in this country. I hate saying this because I am myself 19 but I feel like I should have been a 60's child.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

you said it IM 19
you know nothing of life yet
you cant even thread it properly
grow up

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I've always wanted to be born in the 50's to see the 60's and the decades that followed, but alas im only 22 myself.

I dont know about this generation, i like it and a lot of good is going to come from it i reckon. Obviously there the rioter type people in our generation but those people are always around in every generation. But with the internet out now and being used constantly in everyday life, our generation has more information at their finger tips than ever, and a lot of people are using it wisely. More and more people are turning their heads away from mainstream tv and making their own conclusions themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ok op

please give me an idea of what he said
you dont have to be spelling it bangon
il get the general drift
im sorry to sound rude
but the racial card really winds me up
cheers
dave

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

what is good ol racial hatred
and how did you hear him corectly if he was muttering

I was right behind him. I meant good 'ol fashioned Racism as in not actually good for this time. I heard him because he was right behind me. He looked shocked when I said something because he knew I was in ear shot and I am not white. (And no I don't know why he didn't know I was right behind him.. When he got on the bus there were a lot of people then he started his racist ranting when it was a lot more empty)

why wait till the black person is of before you made your move

Because the black guy was on the phone on the other side of the bus. He hadn't noticed these racist looks and ramblings because he was distracted and not close enough to hear. I didn't want to take any chances with this black guy realising he was under racial scrutiny from this white guy. Why let the racist guys attacks have an effect on the black guy when there is no need?

so you call yourself a coon

sorry im not on anyones side im fed up with racial hatred both sides but no evidence and inconsitencys
i think this is made up to provoke a reaction
It was on Facebook, it was part of the humour. I watch southpark I lot and I don't believe in stupid social taboos in regards to humour. Obviously there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed but believe it or not me and my friends on Facebook (Who are real friends for the most part) have senses of humour and the coon part is funny because I am Quarter Jamaican (Light skinned) and I say 'Potential coon'.

Its humour, I'm not making it up mate loooool.

Pics or it didn't happen? Ok two secs mate.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

There you go mate hope that cleared things up for you. If you are thinking about pulling the photoshop card you can add me on Facebook yourself if you want. This genuinely happened. None of my mates doubt this at all but then again they know me and you don't.

And just because I'm 19 don't be mistaken about by intelligence, wisdom or sensitivity. You wouldn't believe my empathy levels.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by davesmart

There you go mate hope that cleared things up for you. If you are thinking about pulling the photoshop card you can add me on Facebook yourself if you want. This genuinely happened. None of my mates doubt this at all but then again they know me and you don't.

And just because I'm 19 don't be mistaken about by intelligence, wisdom or sensitivity. You wouldn't believe my empathy levels.

that clears it up for me
cheers
again
many apologies
i like to get facts
no hard feelings
regards
dave

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This never happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Kinda makes you racist when you call him a racist name.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

I've always wanted to be born in the 50's to see the 60's and the decades that followed, but alas im only 22 myself.

I dont know about this generation, i like it and a lot of good is going to come from it i reckon. Obviously there the rioter type people in our generation but those people are always around in every generation. But with the internet out now and being used constantly in everyday life, our generation has more information at their finger tips than ever, and a lot of people are using it wisely. More and more people are turning their heads away from mainstream tv and making their own conclusions themselves.

Not sure about that myself, I'm 27 and those the same age, slightly older or younger than myself are too wrapped up in the goings on in Facebook Land, Twatter and whatever nonsensical crap they can get stuck into.

Other than others around my age on ATS, the rest seem to prefer the reality tv, soap opera, celebrity obsessed mundanity than making their own conclusions or moving away from mainstream tv (I only moved slightly away from mainstream tv because other than the US version of The Office, Game Of Thrones, The Borgias and TNA Impact Wrestling, there's nothing else worth watching on tv so I end up putting Sky News on instead most of the day)

As far as the OP though, unless we knew what the guy was saying in the first place, there's no way to know if TechUnique really "trolled hard" or not. I can understand not wanting to repeat though so you don't have to.

I hate racism but it's ironic because I myself am racist towards my fellow whites who try to act, speak and dress like they're rude boy Yardies. God that annoys me.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seems you were being the racist, elitist, and intolerant one here.
Calling him the "c- word". And confronting him over his personal beliefs, and obviously feeling superior and smug about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

How does the fact that you posted this story on more than one site make it any more believable or true?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join