It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

The only thing Cheney has cared about is his own hide. You actually think that bit of crap would give a hoot about anyone else. He is not only a liar, a warmonger, a murderer, he is also a souless, heartless psycopath that should be in the prison he was so happy to admit to supporting toture in. There will be no peace on this planet until all the monsters that he is a part of are arrested and tried as the criminals they are.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So....Cheney admits to giving the order.....big deal.....I am not impressed by anything this man does. I do wonder however...what is his hidden agenda this time....he always has one.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear

You forgot one...

In the entire history of aviation...indestructible black boxes were vaporized or never found.

That's where my 'etc etc' comes into play. I didn't want to bogart the thread.
I read there are over 50 FIRST TIME EVER incidences that day.
That is not including all the first time ever coincidences that took place weeks before (like: put options on both airlines and doubling an insurance policy on the WTC complex etc)

If 9-11 didn't open the eyes of the sleeping and delivered a plate full of deception then, ya know what?......there's little hope for the hopeless.

Not sure what 9-11 proved to me except keeping this country (maybe even the world) even more segregated. .

Part of corrupt-control is keeping us divided at all times (the two-party system is an example) because if we were united on any level, we the citizens would overthrow this shameful government in a heartbeat!!
edit on 7-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: fix quote

edit on 7-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
So....Cheney admits to giving the order.....big deal.....I am not impressed by anything this man does. I do wonder however...what is his hidden agenda this time....he always has one.

Operation Northwoods 1963

PNAC 1991 via Terrorism 2001 via 2.3 trillion missing dollars

Patriot Act via Al qaeda

Homeland Security via Weapons of Mass Destruction

Halliburton via 3 unprovoked wars

Anthrax scare via a guaranteed (Diebold) second term in office which afforded him a nice cushy retirement sipping umbrella drinks down in Paraguay!

I didn't find his agenda too terribly hidden, did you?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just watching George W Bush: The 9/11 Interview, on the Geographic channel.

He stated that he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93 if required and when the news came in that it had gone down, he thought for a moment that it may have been on his orders.

He said it took a little while for the news to come through, but when he realised that it went down to the heroics of the passengers, he was tinged with slight relief.

So, which is it? Shot down or passemgers brought it down?

A few of you have said this has been common knowledge that it had been shot down for a number of years. Wrong, Bush still claims the passengers brought it down.

He also stated that he asked a driver to slow down because Al-Queda aren't here. Wow, he knew it was Al-Queda within a couple of hours?

Just like Al-Queda was initially blamed for the attackes in Norway, yet we all know how so far off the mark that was.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13

(snip)

First off, let me say that I agree with Cheneys decision (wow, that felt strange to type) to shoot down Flight 93. It was a hijacked plane that was being used as a “weapon.” It had to be done

However, lying about it for 10 years and saying that the passengers revolted, “Let’s roll etc.” and the passengers brought the plane down is now questionable. Rumsfeld slipped a few years back and also said that flight 93 was shot down as well.

(snip)

This is the only conspiracy about 911 that I believe to this day. As do you, I also understand and agree with the decision to shoot down the plane. What always got my goat with this is how they made those people into heros only to have their name tarnished later in history when the actual truth comes out. Every person on that flight was still a hero, regardless of how the plane met its final demise. They didn't have to throw gas on the fire just to cover it up.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
There is another angle to this story....

Colonel David Hackworth reported that there was an Air Force Officer on duty the day of 911 that did not obey the Cheney order to "stand down". It was that AF Officer who saved the day and kept the US from being put under "martial law" since Flight 93 was headed for Capital Hill. Now of course I can't find that story on the net. If anyone can I would really appreciate a URL to it. Hackworth made his claims according to inside info that he was privy to due to his long military career and many contacts within the Pentagon. But... who knows? That's life... plausible deniability. I have seen many plane crashes and not one has "liquefied". Hackworth's story might explain the "shoot down/stand down" enigma.

I just spent considerable time trying to find that Hackworth article, to no avail. If it helps any, it appears it may have been a Salon article. There is a website called hackworth.com. In addition, Hackworth's old website, Soldiers for Truth, appears to again be up and running--I don't know if archives are available there, though (if that's where your article had been originally posted). I can only hope some of this information I provided may "ring a bell" and/or be a starting point in your endeavors.

OP, thanks for starting this thread. It is old news, however, is it not? Reminders, now and again, are a good thing, though. I, for one, do not trust a word that comes out of Cheney's mouth.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Check this site out. It details a lot of stuff about flight 93 and covers the issue of there being the appearance of no plane (just little parts strewn all around a crater). It also gives details on the discovery of the rest of the plane and its passengers, the black boxes, and gives contact information for the first responders.

sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is the real question, Could the government run this good of a scam with this many people and agencies involved, Lets look at the record. FEMA and hurricane Katrina, U.S. Post Office, Social Security, Medicare, Hell they can't even figure out and come to an agreement on how to fix the economy. What really makes you think they could conspire on something this big?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Check this site out. It details a lot of stuff about flight 93 and covers the issue of there being the appearance of no plane (just little parts strewn all around a crater). It also gives details on the discovery of the rest of the plane and its passengers, the black boxes, and gives contact information for the first responders.

sites.google.com...

They can't have it both ways (the crash)

They can't claim witnesses saw it go nose first into the ground yet the debris (was first said to be) scattered 3-4 miles (which turned out to be more like 8-miles)

www.youtube.com...

It is a physical IMPOSSIBILITY for me to crash my car in West Palm Beach and have my bumper (or even a rivet) found on the beach 2 miles away! Even if I hydroplaned the whole way!!! If the impact is in location "A" then no footprint should be found in location "B".

If they claim the parts got 'sucked' out then who put the hole in the plane to begin with????

Why did every single plane 'crash' that day come with kindergarten-level questions and no logical answers??? It was an event that change our world and we deserved answers.

I personally liked my life (and didn't mind the government pre-Sept 11th) so I certainly wasn't looking for problems. But rather, they seem to innately present themselves to me in the following days/weeks and months and I resent that!!

The government could've easily put some of these 'conspiracies' to rest by answering some of the fundamental questions. But instead what did our leaders do????
Both Cheney and Bush refused to be alone (separate) and made unrecorded and unsworn testimonies TOGETHER..... which only furthered the conspiracy conundrum!! I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde would've been granted that 'favor' too if caught, captured and questioned.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If, by debris, you mean paper and insulation, then yes, it is very possible and likely.

They blow in the wind. It's as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yeah when this all went down ten tears ago, my best friends brother was dating this chick who worked at the pentagon, they gave that whole wing off the week of 9-11 so no one was in that wing, and she also told him the 93 was shot down, and a few other planes were also, i think it was four, but they where all over the world that day.. it creep-ed me out.. i never knew what planes, but i don't think 93 was done by passengers, i don't see Americans standing up for anything as you see with the times that be...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds convincing, but where's Flight 93?? No engines! No fuselage! No luggage! No bodies! My stomach gets twisted everytime these manipulative scumbags lie and Americans sit their like drooling zombies buying their bull-$#!%! Wake up and smell the crap or wake up one day bowing to their feet.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, I guess all of us who believed Cheney was really in charge at the White House were right. They went to such lengths to say that President Bush was in constant communication during the events - if so, why was it Cheney?

I apologize if it was covered in the video. I just can't watch him anymore.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If, by debris, you mean paper and insulation, then yes, it is very possible and likely.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

They found books, clothing and even human remains miles from the impact site.
Do your homework (but I guess, in all due respect, there's so much out there it's hard to discern what's what anymore) but this is from the local newspaper 2 days later:
post-gazette.com...

And when there's any controversy to what witnesses said THEN opposed to what the officials said LATER well......they simply chalk it off to 'being confused'.

See what happens when governments own the newspapers and networks??? All truths simply vanishes.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluntsessions
yeah when this all went down ten tears ago, my best friends brother was dating this chick who worked at the pentagon, they gave that whole wing off the week of 9-11 so no one was in that wing, and she also told him the 93 was shot down, and a few other planes were also, i think it was four, but they where all over the world that day.. it creep-ed me out.. i never knew what planes, but i don't think 93 was done by passengers, i don't see Americans standing up for anything as you see with the times that be...

The whole wing off? It was under renovation. Only few occupied it. It's stories like yours (not blaming you but) that makes getting to the truth that much harder.

But maybe she was with the cleaning or construction staff? That's possible I s'pose.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

They found books, clothing and even human remains miles from the impact site.
Do your homework (but I guess, in all due respect, there's so much out there it's hard to discern what's what anymore) but this is from the local newspaper 2 days later:
post-gazette.com...

And when there's any controversy to what witnesses said THEN opposed to what the officials said LATER well......they simply chalk it off to 'being confused'.

See what happens when governments own the newspapers and networks??? All truths simply vanishes.

That one is fairly convincing, though I am confused as to why in the same article, they have the investigators saying that they reasonably believe it may not have been shot out of the sky.

I cannot come up with any other explanation for raining debris, however, unless the debris was shot away from the impact site by the explosion, which begs the question "Was there a bomb on the plane?" According to the calls from the plane, there was a bomb. I don't know if any official reports say a bomb went off. To my knowledge, the official report is that the people on the plane were breaking into the cockpit, so the terrorists dive-bombed.

I'm not afraid to say that my opinion is up in the air on Flight 93 thanks to you. Good article.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

For me it becomes almost crystal clear that 'they' want to keep all of us confused and debating so not to get everyone on board the same trend of thought!!!

Because if we, ten years later, are still scratching our heads debating: Bomb. No bomb. Shot down. Crashed. Landed. Missile. No black box. Fires. Passport. Steel. Freefall. Crater. Second crater...etc) we're muddling up the waters for them and they get to sit back, smile and tell the complacent (who feel conspiracy theorists are terrorist anyway) to simply refer to their Omission Report for all the real answers.

In our plight for truth, we're really doing a twisted disservice to ourselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
Sounds convincing, but where's Flight 93?? No engines! No fuselage! No luggage! No bodies! My stomach gets twisted everytime these manipulative scumbags lie and Americans sit their like drooling zombies buying their bull-$#!%! Wake up and smell the crap or wake up one day bowing to their feet.

The entire trial exhibit collection from the only 9/11 trial to happen.

These are from the Prosecution, and the exhibit blocks of particular interest are:

P200057 Through P200070 and,
PA00101 Through PA00111

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I'll just let these speak for themselves. If we're going to debate the Flight 93 crash, we can at least start with the 'official record' sets of photographs. I'd note, these exhibits weren't disputed as legitimate and genuine for the court proceedings they were a part of.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If Zacarias Moussaoui is a planted patsy (which many believe) then how can a mock trial and its evidence, prove anything?

If the person is questionable then the trial becomes questionable which leave the pictures not much help except to bolster the questionable deception.

Remember, they didn't release ANY of the confiscated tapes of the Pentagon 'incident' due to the ongoing investigation and security of Zacarias Moussaoui!
And now that his 'trial' is over, we got:

They sure got a lot of bang for the buck with that patsy!!! (And bin Laden still remained "not wanted")

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join