It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS SPIN: Geert Wilders comes to Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok I saw this on A Current Affair (for those who don’t know its a current affairs show, the type that most stories are obviously fully paid for ads that is somehow called 'news'.)
And I would like to point out I don’t actually like this show i just watch it sometimes for a bit of a laugh. It’s actually quite a funny show when you realise how dumb it is. People who take it seriously must have some real problems.

This is the video aca.ninemsn.com.au...

Now there’s no doubt that this show always has an agenda and they were very pro geert wilders
no doubt the big players behind 9 or from somewhere else support the anti Muslim agenda

Firstly if you watch the video its fairly obvious he’s a racist but they don’t even say that he is, instead they ask if he is a racist. whenever they how someone who goes against white Australia or the like they will straight out call them a racist and no doubt the word racist would be in all the adverts etc...

I’m not shocked at all, today tonight and aca have been leading the way in newsvertising, hate pieces, fear mongering and pushing political and social agendas.

When it comes to muslims and any other cultures i think we need to accept it and leave them alone. There views are weird to us and likewise so you can never know whos right.

But I think its important to highlight the fact they obviously don’t want Muslims in Australia and this comes at the time of immigration and other political issues plus possible false flags.

This video and its related videos should give you a good idea of what today tonight and a current affair are like
www.youtube.com...

Thought id throw this one in for support of the chaser boys.. Cause its really the current affair shows that are doing what they say the chasers are. Get a sense of humour people.. brocky was my idol and i can laugh at that
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
[SNIP]

haha your calling me an idiot man..
everything you said there is about the main points the media makes

we treat Muslims like [SNIP] even tho its only a few of them that are bad, just like any culture

and yeah a lot of Australians are racist!
we treat immigrants and anyone who’s not like us like [SNIP]
and we are immigrants ourselves, the type who came in and committed genocide because were British and were better then you
its a social problem still going on today
people need to accept others and get over this petty crap

99% of them are not a threat just like 99% of us aren’t we all have bad people.

the reason there countries are so bad is cause they are governed by our dollar and most of them have been bombed to pieces by the usa or any allies..

I’ve heard of plenty of Australians or Christians saying and doing much more [SNIP] up stuff than that

Mod Edit; Removed quoted post and snipped naughty words.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

That show is pro-Wilders? From the clip it looks very anti-Wilders. They can't outright call him a racist, so they merely suggest it by adding a question mark after the word. Next, they liken him to Anders Breivik by saying Breivik mentions him 30 times in his manuscript and then showing a interview with an anti-Wilders person saying he hopes no one else views Wilders' statements as a call to arms (implying Wilders was the reason Breivik murdered 77 people).

Furthermore, you should read up on all the trouble resulting from the encroachment of Islam in Europe. "Leaving their culture alone" is what led to the growing unrest and Wilders' rise to power we're seeing today.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
99% of us don't eat sleep and breath our religion which is a dangerous thing. Also we're not British we're Australian. Australia is an Independent country within the commonwealth. Australia is a continent country in the south pacific it's also called the Australian continent as where the British come from the British isles which is near Europe and of course northern ireland. We have Australian passports which are blue with Australian coat of arms on the front not red like the British passport and we have Australian birth certificates. We have our own money being the Australian dollar not a pound or Euro. Any first grade student can tell you we're not British.

If you don't know this much which is so simple to understand then whatever else you say means nothing. You make me yawn. Bye bye
edit on 7-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
99% of us don't eat sleep and breath our religion which is a dangerous thing. Also we're not British we're Australian. Australia is an Independent country within the commonwealth. Australia is a continent country in the south pacific it's also called the Australian continent as where the British come from the British isles which is near Europe and of course northern ireland. We have Australian passports which are blue with Australian coat of arms on the front not red like the British passport and we have Australian birth certificates. We have our own money being the Australian dollar not a pound or Euro. Any first grade student can tell you we're not British.

If you don't know this much which is so simple to understand then whatever else you say means nothing. You make me yawn. Bye bye
edit on 7-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

it would be an extremley dangerous if that many people did 'eat sleep and breath' religion.
i know were australian but weve kept a lot of the british views.. australia is never indipendent when we are a part of the commonwealth. and yes i know our history
but the people who dictate how society works including australias society have a lot of british heritage and connections. if you havent noticed theres not much difference between australia, the uk and the us..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
reply to post by UniverSoul

That show is pro-Wilders? From the clip it looks very anti-Wilders. They can't outright call him a racist, so they merely suggest it by adding a question mark after the word. Next, they liken him to Anders Breivik by saying Breivik mentions him 30 times in his manuscript and then showing a interview with an anti-Wilders person saying he hopes no one else views Wilders' statements as a call to arms (implying Wilders was the reason Breivik murdered 77 people).

Furthermore, you should read up on all the trouble resulting from the encroachment of Islam in Europe. "Leaving their culture alone" is what led to the growing unrest and Wilders' rise to power we're seeing today.

yeah but what i said is when they dont support the views they will always call them a racist and in this they didnt.yeah but i think the general theme was geared towards supporting him

and i know that islam has had negative effects but the way i look at it as everyone does bad stuff no matter what culture or race.. i would have no doubt in my mind that christians, the british and americans would have killed many more people then islam..

top topics

join