It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finaly proof of moon landing's 'debunk this'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp

I would imagine that has more to do with someone orienting the pictures so they'd line up fairly well...ya know, to make it easier for the laymen to compare them. I highly doubt they line up pixel for pixel either.

Some things on this site give me serious concerns for our planet's future, but sadly it's usually not the possibility of the various conspiracies...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Your view is vastly more plausible than the others, but I wonder what footage do you think they faked and to what purpose? If they had secret phases to their mission up there, at the time there was absolutely no reason to just not document whatever it was. Much simpler than faking something if you just don't show it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch
reply to post by ckitch

And finally.... check out Google moon and type in Apollo 17, then check out the crater formations in this shot;

www.nasa.gov...

Hmm?

Ever hear of shadows? You know that the chances that these pictures were taken at the exact same time in the lunar day are almost non-existent. Hoax believers will accept no evidence period. It's a belief system we are dealing with here not a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by starfighter1978

If they would go to the trouble of faking the Moon Missions then why is it hard to believe they'd fake a picture?

Not that I'm saying that we didn't go necessarily.....just suggesting that these new photos can not be logically said to be more reliable proof that we went than any of the hours of footage already given. Why does new evidence that they went hold more credibility in your mind than all of the old evidence?

I know, providing the photos is the easy part. keeping people quiet is the hard part.

Plus some of the new photos don't show much

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dashdragon

I go into it a bit more in this thread ......To find my comment, just scroll down till you see the monkey!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join