It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Research on Solar System Brown Dwarf and Planet X.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

I'm going to have to completely disagree with you. The black hole's singularity IS outside our solar system and
it alone is the cause of gravity / EM / and time itself. It's much more difficult for me to believe a planet or star could effect our solar system in the way you describe when a black hole explains just as easily the phenomenon you're talking of. There's also much more evidence of a black hole then a second star in our solar system. The black hole would discredit the second star possibilty which is why I'm hardly convinced.

It couldn't be possible imo. If the anomalies found in the Solar System were caused by a singularity, energy, interstellar dust, ect from outside the Solar System, and from the direction of the galactic center wouldn't be reaching us, and it is.

If the anomalies were being caused by a singularity from the galactic center, coming from the center of our galaxy, then for example Sedna would be slingshot away from the Sun and out of the Solar system.

Yes, I know there is a supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, but if the anomalies were being caused by that singularity we wouldn't be receiving energy, or getting closer to the interstellar cloud that is coming from that same direction.

Here is a NASA video which talks about the interstellar cloud which is coming relatively from the direction of the galactic center. They talk about other things as well in the video.

Remember that NOTHING can escape a singularity, not energy, and not even light, which is a form of energy.

We are luckily at the outskirts of our galaxy, hence the supermassive black hole still is not affecting us as you say it is.

Not to mention that so far I haven't seen any astronomer stipulate that the anomalies in the Solar System are being caused by the supermassive singularity at the center of our galaxy.

edit on 8-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I am really curious about this cloud or "Local Bubble" you speak of. When we are fully enveloped in it within the next 100 years, wouldn't that be an ELE itself? With the cloud being so hot, we would just cook, right?

Edit: Forgot to mention the plethora of information you've compiled into this neat thread. Definite S & F for you, and thank you!

edit on 8-9-2011 by 0R10N because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It appears we have recently found 100 new dwarf and 6 y class closer to the sun.This article was just released in August. I highly doubt we know everything about our Solar system and the Universe. We don't even know everything about our on Oceans and still find new species of insects and animals, both land and sea quite often.

So far, WISE data have revealed 100 new brown dwarfs. More discoveries are expected as scientists continue to examine the enormous quantity of data from WISE. The telescope performed the most advanced survey of the sky at infrared wavelengths to date, from Jan. 2010 to Feb. 2011, scanning the entire sky about 1.5 times.
Of the 100 brown dwarfs, six are classified as cool Y's. One of the Y dwarfs, called WISE 1828+2650, is the record holder for the coldest brown dwarf, with an estimated atmospheric temperature cooler than room temperature, or less than about 80 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius).

The Y dwarfs are in our sun's neighborhood, from approximately nine to 40 light-years away. The Y dwarf approximately nine light-years away, WISE 1541-2250, may become the seventh closest star system, bumping Ross 154 back to eighth. By comparison, the star closest to our solar system, Proxima Centauri, is about four light-years away. "Finding brown dwarfs near our sun is like discovering there's a hidden house on your block that you didn't know about," Cushing said. "It's thrilling to me to know we've got neighbors out there yet to be discovered. With WISE, we may even find a brown dwarf closer to us than our closest known star."

Nasa news

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I'm going to have to completely disagree with you. The black hole's singularity IS outside our solar system and
it alone is the cause of gravity / EM / and time itself. It's much more difficult for me to believe a planet or star could effect our solar system in the way you describe when a black hole explains just as easily the phenomenon you're talking of. There's also much more evidence of a black hole then a second star in our solar system. The black hole would discredit the second star possibilty which is why I'm hardly convinced.

It couldn't be possible imo. If the anomalies found in the Solar System were caused by a singularity, energy, interstellar dust, ect from outside the Solar System, and from the direction of the galactic center wouldn't be reaching us, and it is.

If the anomalies were being caused by a singularity from the galactic center, coming from the center of our galaxy, then for example Sedna would be slingshot away from the Sun and out of the Solar system.

Yes, I know there is a supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, but if the anomalies were being caused by that singularity we wouldn't be receiving energy, or getting closer to the interstellar cloud that is coming from that same direction.

Here is a NASA video which talks about the interstellar cloud which is coming relatively from the direction of the galactic center. They talk about other things as well in the video.

This video to me looks strikingly like the black hole model I'm talking about. This doesn't show me existence of a star or rougue planet at all, in fact, what I see is the accretian disc of a black hole and time flowing out of it creating a solar wind due to our velocity inside this black hole. If you've ever witnessed smoke in a room with a fan on you will notice how air recirculates toward the fastest moving air. Basically the smoke will want to travel back around to the fan again. This is all that's happening here. As we fall down the black hole (like sticking your hand out a car window on the highway) this force of wind surrounds our solar system leaving a pocket of slower moving air within our solar system.

Remember that NOTHING can escape a singularity, not energy, and not even light, which is a form of energy.

This is incorrect.

We are luckily at the outskirts of our galaxy, hence the supermassive black hole still is not affecting us as you say it is.

Are we in a galactic orbit? Yes the black hole is effecting us..

Not to mention that so far I haven't seen any astronomer stipulate that the anomalies in the Solar System are being caused by the supermassive singularity at the center of our galaxy.

I'm not sure you understand the singularity concept. The singularity is INFINITE according to both relativity and quantum mechanics. The reason is, it never actually stops tunneling down. The collapse never ends and gravity remains constant. The only thing that changes is everything within continues to quantize into smaller sizes in perfect propertions. Hence, why quantum mechanics works on a huge scale like the universe, and the smallest scales like atoms/subatomic particles.

A funnel with no bottom as you can do a thought experiment.

What is the smallest space in existence? Cant there always be something smaller?' This is why a black hole can never end as it quantizes down and collapses in on itself.(burrowing a hole smaller and smaller infinitely)

edit on 8-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

OK

what it does Tell is a BIg Mysterious Mass larger than Jupiter !

like your thread

Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As the cited article by Bill Owen states.

Bottom line -- it's much ado about very little, a classic case of speculation being treated as the most likely scenario.

Per Phage

I don't think Wolfenz read his source.

And that what Bill Owens Beliefs were not the Ones that discovered PHAGE!

Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(NASA)
Can WISE Find the Hypothetical 'Tyche'?
www.nasa.gov...

(Daily Mail)
Largest planet in the solar system could be about to be discovered - and it's up to four times the size of Jupiter

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 9:52 AM on 14th February 2011

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

?????????? I Guess the Speculated too much that they had to Shut Down WISE !! to collected their thoughts

(Space.com)
NASA Shuts Down Prolific Sky-Mapping Space Telescope
by Denise Chow, SPACE.com Staff Writer
Date: 17 February 2011 Time: 05:52 PM ET
www.space.com...

Breaking News!! Planet X (Tyche) Admitted by Scientists on Feb 14, 2011!!

(Intelhub)
Washington Post 1983 – Planet X Discovered
theintelhub.com...

NASA says its Silly LOL

(NASA)
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

3. How can you deny the existence of Nibiru when discovered it in 1983 and the story appeared in leading newspapers? At that time you called it Planet X, and later it was named Xena or Eris.

Well Scientist did find this 27% larger than Pluto Dwarf Planet
AM I am Right about that !?

(BBC)
Too weird to be believed: a new planet in the solar system? - Bye Bye Planet Pluto - BBC science

Eris (dwarf planet)
en.wikipedia.org...

The Source Below Shows some well known Newspapers Clippings that is Parrall to the
1987 NEW SCIENCE AND INVENTION ENCYCLOPEDIA Page 2488 Space Probe ( Pioneer 10 )

(Rabbithole) ---
rabbithole2.com...

Article Name: Planet X- Is It Really Out There?
Released in: U.S. News & World Report
Release Date: September 10, 1984
redxpro.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0094d75a6770.jpg[/atsimg]

why does the Encyclopedia ((( Speculates ))) not Only a 10th Planet , but a Dead Star !!
50 billion miles Away ?

WHY ? was it discovered but not Confirmed and The Hopes of the Creators of the 1987 New Science Encyclopedia that it Would Come Out to the Public later on.. ??

Its All Speculations Xcalibur254 & Phage Nothing is Confirmed until its a Wide World Media News Event

Unfortunately The Only way I Can get my Information of Research and Resources is from the Internet and the Corrupted Media News and a Few Here and there Books From the Local Library and around Local Collages to Magazines at you r local Grocery Store like Popular Science Discovery ID etc... Just about Everyone Else Here on ATS

Im a just a Commoner with Tainted Blood I don't have Access to a Lab nor a Observatory Im Defiantly not a Member of a High Research Government Funded Program Opps Scratch that Not a Member But...a Client Forgot my Youthful Past For a Sec..

We All Speculate Unless we were there to Experience the Event !! ...

Speculation and Inspired Fiction is the Mother Of Discovery & Invention

edit on 8-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Amazing work!!! You have put some serious time into this and I for one thank you!
Well presented my friend & I don't care what anyone on ATS has to say about it you have shown some info here that cannot simlp be denied! Thank you again....I am astonished!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In my opinion this is another example of fantastic investigative work of events that are taking place in our solar system. The cause for these events however are leaning toward trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Never the less we need people like you always searching and looking for answers, Thanks for the information even if your conclusion is wrong. Everyone should still give you credit for doing the research and taking the time to present us with this information,
edit on 8-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good research the data is there but some you remind me of the church trying to persecute Galileo. For some reason Nasa and other scientist having been trying to hide information. Other scientist around the world have looked at data and come up with the same conclusion that our sun is a binary. Funny how the USA lags behind in education but some of you people seem to think Nasa's world is law and they are honest. Remember there is no such thing as a civilian space program if your under a branch of the military. All NASA incoming data from space comes in through white sands military base and is filtered.

Please do not forget IRAS discovery in 1983.

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth
that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation
Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a
nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that
it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the
light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief
scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory
for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and
has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous
planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a
great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact
that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of
Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the
IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists
would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from
last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its
telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six
months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky
near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've
observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved
if it were as close as 50 trillion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have
moved in six months time."

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40
degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope
aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are
only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as
50 trillion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth.

"It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much
cold water as I can."

Then, what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the
solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain.
It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot
enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that
they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant
galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its
starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe
before," Neugebauer said.

"If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the
universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

Please read the thread before replying. I have already explained why the 1983 article is not proof of a solar companion or Planet X. You can either find my post in this thread or my others to learn why, or better yet you can read the 1984, 1985, & 1987 articles by Houck et al.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
S+F Excellent Research Thanks

BUMP

Thanks looks like you stepped on someones toes? got to close to something?

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by borutp

Don't know about that. But for whatever reason, this topic was used as the target. Several hundred requests for that topic every second.

ATS DOS Attack

Kind Regards,

Elf

edit on 9-9-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I think you overwhelmed the usual shills here, they bailed out and let the attack hounds in. The 503:s everyone keep getting was because of the DOS attacks on this thread. You successfully disproved a few things the shills have been using to debunk nibiru threads such as : "we would have noticed if a brown dwarf was anywhere near our solar system" and the usual garbage. Well done!
edit on 9-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Not really. ElectricUniverse is approaching this from a scientific view, whereas the Nibiru threads approach it from a fantasy view. When people make claims like Nibiru will be here by 2012 or that it is 8 AU behind Elenin, then we would see it without a doubt. However, if it 50,000 AU away and stays that far away, as the science states, then enough sunlight probably wouldn't reach to be able to see. That's the problem with Nibiru believers they try to use science to support their beliefs, but it's clear that they don't read anything behind the titles of articles. The 1983 article is a perfect example. People constantly use it as "proof" for Nibiru, but it states right in there that the object is no threat and not even coming towards us. I applaud ElectricUniverse for the work they put in to this thread and am glad someone actually took the time to summarize the scientific rationale behind these hypotheses. However, as I have stated previously there are other causes that can explain these anomalies just as well as a solar companion. This is actually the most enjoyable thread I've read in a while as it has presented me with new information and is very akin to older ATS threads. Once again, I say kudos ElectricUniverse.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
was a nice read and u had alot of data to back it up. There prob is a brown dwarf out there on the edge. the real question would be does it have a similar ( oort cloud ) that could pass close enof to the sun to increase comets. It could also explain why the sun moves up and down on the galatic plane over a huge period of time (35-40 million year) but its far less time than the 125million years for a half orbit of the galaxy if the sun behave like planets then it would take 125m for one rise and dip on the plane.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Great thread, love topics about the Solar System and Universe, as most people don't like to dive into the unknown, even when science postulates there are reasons to be asking these questions. S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is a very good read, hopefully this thread can continue. Science has shown time and again it is mostly speculative when dealing in astrophysics. The possibilities exist that a brown dwarf could be nearer than previously thought possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is that video - it lists many of the changes currently affecting our solar system which can best be explained by a Brown Dwarf entering our System :

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This video to me looks strikingly like the black hole model I'm talking about. This doesn't show me existence of a star or rougue planet at all, in fact, what I see is the accretian disc of a black hole and time flowing out of it creating a solar wind due to our velocity inside this black hole.

I never wrote/said the video shows the existance of a star or rogue planet, read again what I said.

What I wrote is that that video shows the interstellar cloud is coming from the direction of galactic center. It could be possible that our Solar System is travelling faster than that interstellar cloud and we are catching up to it, or our Solar System and the interstellar cloud are attracting each other. But this shows clearly we are not trapped yet in the singularity. Not to mention that we are far away even from the accretion disk of the singularity.

If the insterstellar cloud is not being attracted faster, being closer to the galactic center, then the singularity, and it's accretion disk cannot be the causes of the Solar System anomalies. But yes I could be wrong. Are you willing to admit that you are wrong?

So far i still haven't seen any astronomers present any peer-reviewed paper stipulating that the anomalies in the Solar System are being caused by a singularity.

ElectricUniverse

This is incorrect.

Watch that video you gave starting at around 3:23

You can hear the narrator clearly state that nothing can escape once it is within the radius of the singularity.

I still haven't seen you present any evidence that would corroborate what you say, if you have it I am interested in seeing it. So far you have only made claims.

Are we in a galactic orbit? Yes the black hole is effecting us..

No, we are nowhere close even to the accretion disk of the singularity.

The Spiral Structure
The spiral structure is associated with active star-forming regions. As already noted in conjunction with the Milky Way, This is in fact why the spiral arms of these galaxies are so prominent: because they are regions of active star formation, there are many hot young blue and blue-white stars there, making the spiral arms extremely visible.

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

edit on 9-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
However, if it 50,000 AU away and stays that far away, as the science states, then enough sunlight probably wouldn't reach to be able to see. That's the problem with Nibiru believers they try to use science to support their beliefs, but it's clear that they don't read anything behind the titles of articles.

Actually some of the research puts the brown dwarf, and even a Jupiter-mass object a lot closer than 50,000 AU.

A Jupiter-mass stellar object.

Within the Newtonian framework, we considered the action of a circular massive ring modeling the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt of Trans-Neptunian Objects, but it does not induce secular variations of e. In principle, a viable candidate would be a putative trans-Plutonian massive object (PlanetX/Nemesis/Tyche), recently revamped to accommodate certain features of the architecture of the Kuiper belt and of the distribution of the comets in the Oort cloud, since it would cause a non-vanishing long-term variation of the eccentricity.Actually, the values for its mass and distance needed to explain the empirically determined increase of the lunar eccentricity would be highly unrealistic and in contrast with the most recent viable theoretical scenarios for the existence of such a body. For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au.

arxiv.org...

While other research.

Constraints on planet X/Nemesis from Solar System's inner dynamics

Author: Iorio, L.

Source: Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 400, Number 1, November 2009 , pp. 346-353(8)

Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell

Abstract:

We use the corrections to the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian perihelion precessions of the inner planets of the Solar system, recently estimated by E.V. Pitjeva by fitting a huge planetary data set with the dynamical models of the EPM ephemerides, to put constraints on the position of a putative, yet undiscovered large body X of mass MX, not modelled in the EPM software. The direct action of X on the inner planets can be approximated by a elastic Hooke-type radial acceleration plus a term of comparable magnitude having a fixed direction in space pointing towards X. The perihelion precessions induced by them can be analytically worked out only for some particular positions of X in the sky; in general, numerical calculations are used. We show that the indirect effects of X on the inner planets through its action on the outer ones can be neglected, given the present-day level of accuracy in knowing . As a result, we find that Mars yields the tightest constraints, with the tidal parameter . To constrain rX we consider the case of a rock-ice planet with the mass of Mars and the Earth, a giant planet with the mass of Jupiter, a brown dwarf with MX= 80mJupiter , a red dwarf with M= 0.5 M⊙ and a Sun-mass body. For each of them we plot rminX as a function of the heliocentric latitude β and longitude λ. We also determine the forbidden spatial region for X by plotting its boundary surface in the three-dimensional space; it shows significant departures from spherical symmetry. A Mars-sized body can be found at not less than 70-85 au: such bounds are 147-175 au, 1006-1200 au, 4334-5170 au, 8113-9524 au and 10 222-12 000 au for a body with a mass equal to that of the Earth, Jupiter, a brown dwarf, red dwarf and the Sun, respectively.

www.ingentaconnect.com...

To summarize according to Iorio, and this older research paper he made.

A Mars-sized body can be found at not less than 70-85au
An Earth-sized body at 147-175au
A Jupiter-sized body at 1006-1200au
A brown dwarf at 4334-5170au
A Red Dwarf at 8113-9524au
A Sun-sized stellar object at 10222-12000au

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

This video to me looks strikingly like the black hole model I'm talking about. This doesn't show me existence of a star or rougue planet at all, in fact, what I see is the accretian disc of a black hole and time flowing out of it creating a solar wind due to our velocity inside this black hole.

I never wrote/said the video shows the existance of a star or rogue planet, read again what I said.

What I wrote is that that video shows the interstellar cloud is coming from the direction of galactic center. It could be possible that our Solar System is travelling faster than that interstellar cloud and we are catching up to it, or our Solar System and the interstellar cloud are attracting each other.

This is certainly a possibility but what does planet X etc. have to do with interstellar clouds and gas coming from the center of our galaxy?

But this shows clearly we are not trapped yet in the singularity. Not to mention that we are far away even from the accretion disk of the singularity.

You mean the accretian disc of a black hole? A singularity doesnt have an accretian disc nor does one exist.. I think you missed what I was saying. YOU COULD NEVER REACH A SINGULARITY.. It's an infinite funnel that never ends.

If the insterstellar cloud is not being attracted faster, being closer to the galactic center, then the singularity, and it's accretion disk cannot be the causes of the Solar System anomalies. But yes I could be wrong. Are you willing to admit that you are wrong?

Even if you are on the event horizon of a black hole in the galactic center it's not going to suck you in. Black holes spit gas back out and this has been proven and it explains why clouds would be moving out from the center of the galaxy.

Only a person of extreme ego would claim they understand the cosmos 100% of the time. I am willing to admit I'm wrong when a better theory is presented. I can't however, admit wrong to failures in physics, and descriptions that fail logic.

So far i still haven't seen any astronomers present any peer-reviewed paper stipulating that the anomalies in the Solar System are being caused by a singularity.

The singularity IS NOT what's causing any of this. You keep putting those words in my mouth. I never claimed the "singularity" was effecting us. In fact, I continue to explain the "singularity" DOESN'T EVEN EXIST... Black holes are bottomless and the "singularity" is just a specific point where everything is so dense and small, and so far away, to us it looks like a point. A black hole is infinite.

Do you understand what I'm saying? It may look like a point but as you get closer the point will always remain just as far ahead of you because it isn't actually a point that ends, but rather space and time condensed beyond our recognition.

ElectricUniverse

This is incorrect.

Watch that video you gave starting at around 3:23
THERE IS NO PHYSICAL SINGULARITY.. Why start at 3:23? Is that because 3:17 on explains black holes blowing stuff out? Like the gas or cloud you say is comeing from the center of the galaxy? So you think an invisible brown dwarf is more likely to be the cause over every logically proven aspect of science? You are never going to convince me the sky is green or that 4+4 = 11. People who understand black holes and REAL SCIENCE know of hundreds of better explanations then a planet x mysteriously cloaked and unmeasurable simply materializing in the solar system and causing havok...

You can hear the narrator clearly state that nothing can escape once it is within the radius of the singularity.

Are you lying completely? I just listened from where you suggested and all I'm hearing BLACK HOLES EMIT JUST AS MUCH AS THEY TAKE IN.

I still haven't seen you present any evidence that would corroborate what you say, if you have it I am interested in seeing it. So far you have only made claims.

... Which evidence do you want presented? A black hole is infinite? That gas and particles are ejected from black holes? That time and space stretches as you move farther from a balck hole? Which evidence would you like? It's unbelievable you would discredit both Steven Hawking and Albert EInstein, calling them wrong whle believe in some cockamamie imaginary theory of a star traversing our solar system that we are supose to believe exists, yet is invisible, while containing no real evidence beyond conspiracy.. A theory that truly is so much less proven then anything I've said, or Einstein and Hawking have proven.. How could you place your theory above the greatest minds ever to walk the earth? Especially when Einstein and Hawking have been completely right through observations and mathematics.. Amazing!

Oh my gosh a solar flare just emitted. Must be planet X!

edit on 10-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Most stars in the galaxy are one of two in twin stars systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join