It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss former President Bill Clinton, everyone agreed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
When Bill took office, there was a huge federal deficit, high inflation and high unemployment. Before he left office, we had the best economy in our history. Low inflation, low unemployment and a record high federal surplus. He did much more evil things than receive a ********. He used federal law enforcement to stage a military size attack on a church commune where over 200 people were burned alive. He could be a blood thirsty monster. But he also gave us the best economy in our history.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I miss former President Bill Clinton

are you monica levinski ?

edit on 7-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

he definetley did bring sax to the white house
jazz i mean

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i was in like 5 when he was president. and no! cause hes been spotted multiple times in skull and bones..the reason i dont like him

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I'll have to agree ;at least in part, with you. I enjoyed watching "Slick Willy's" antics .
He was a scumbag granted ; but atleast he accomplished a few things !

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hell No. Murderer, drug runner, warmonger, and liar. I also voted for the Democrats in the last election. The deficit they talk about was only our yearly budget deficit and the figures are manipulated. Our true overall deficit continued to grow. Clinton was also instrumental in relaxing the banking rules which helped this crisis along.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No... you are kidding right?
2nd

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
His two greatest accomplishments were riding on the coattails of Reagan (after riding over the speed bump that was georgie the 1st ) and doing relativity little of anything else for eight wonderful years. I would take him back for another eight years right now in a heartbeat. Yes.
edit on 7-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees. - Bill Clinton August 12, 1993

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.– Bill Clinton USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A

You can't say you love your country and hate your government. -President Bill Clinton, 1995, commenting on the Oklahoma City bombing

Still, I cannot think of a single area of government which George Bush didn't make things worse than Bill Clinton did. But do I miss Bill Clinton? lol. They are all part of the same club. What don't you understand about that?
edit on 7-9-2011 by METACOMET because: x)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
When Bill took office, there was a huge federal deficit, high inflation and high unemployment. Before he left office, we had the best economy in our history. Low inflation, low unemployment and a record high federal surplus. He did much more evil things than receive a ********. He used federal law enforcement to stage a military size attack on a church commune where over 200 people were burned alive. He could be a blood thirsty monster. But he also gave us the best economy in our history.

lol, you've got to be joking right?, he gave you nothing, like all presidents they have pretty much exercised no control over the Federal Reserve whatsoever, when clearly the Federal Reserve needs to put back in the hands of the government, anything that went right while he was in charge was either coincidence or planned by someone else for their own gain. Clinton was just another zionist gimp, he even went to a jew for hea*.

Bill Clinton "The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the
Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and
die."

Bill Clinton, like 99% of American politicians, followed the zionist agenda inch by inch, he even put corrupt jew Wolfensen in charge of the World Bank, and another corrupt jew Madelaine Albright(who refused to take bin laden , when Yemen and Sudan offered to hand him over for the bombings of thier embassies).

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am a conservative and a Christian,,, but yes, I do miss ol' Bill Clinton.

I never thought I would say that, but I do. I have to tell ya'...Obama makes Clinton look like a superstar.

It was Clinton that got me into Conspiracy Theories...Waco, Ruby Ridge, suicide of press secretary....weapons bills and 2nd Ammendment...

But at least I didn't feel like I went to sleep in America and woke up in the USSR in a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

Plus, Bill had that "aw shucks" good ol' boy way of relating to people...and I could do a pretty good imitation of him...

Next to Obama...Clinton is down right Lincolnesque...ah, the good ol' days.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I wish Clinton never happened. He signed one of the largest, if not the largest, job destroying bills in american history.

We look back at Clinton as "the good one" only because he's the best one most of us have been alive to witness...when in reality they all have sucked.

I haven't been alive to see one long enough to see one...but then again...most of us haven't.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

So are you saying he jazzed all over Monica's blue dress after having sax in the Oval Office?

Slick Willie sucked as a president. The AWB, Mena Arkansas, NAFTA, GATT, Gore, Lewinsky. Yeah sure the economy was doing well but that was all set up by the previous administrations.

Attempts to paint Clinton as a great leader are nothing but a revisionist's history.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by UniverSoul

So are you saying he jazzed all over Monica's blue dress after having sax in the Oval Office?

Slick Willie sucked as a president. The AWB, Mena Arkansas, NAFTA, GATT, Gore, Lewinsky. Yeah sure the economy was doing well but that was all set up by the previous administrations.

Attempts to paint Clinton as a great leader are nothing but a revisionist's history.

hey all i know that his jazz is deep and meaningful.

but yeah i gotta agree
terrible president, just like the rest
should be locked up for war crimes and countless murders of the innocent

having a good economy shouldnt really be a point when your talking about human rights violations

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
How can you miss this cretin........

Mysterious death's involving the Clinton's

earlcallaway.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
When Clinton left office the US had an Outstanding debt of $5.6 Trillion.

I don't know where people get this crazy idea that there has ever been a surplus.
.............Oh yeah the Govt. tried to tell you that. You would think people would know not to trust anything the Govt. tells you by now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yes! like my polyps!

well ol bill was cool, that's why i got a problem with the WIFE! hillary

my best friend had the most obnoxious dog in the world called hillary.

wanted to kill it every day.

she was married to him and you know what that means!

they still friggin married.

lolololol!! there ya go.

i guess most of you aren't married,

hey wait!!!!!

what the heck we talking about?

sorry guys, got carried away.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He. . . he. . . he used to feel my pain.
*sob*

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Two things I remember about Dirty Willie.

"I smoked pot but I did not inhale..."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

He sure knew how to sugar coat things.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

IF you mean 'miss' him in the same way one might miss a gangrenous in-grown toenail, . . .

He was evidently a coke using traitorous Marxist globalist, military trashing, woman abusing, power-mongering, self-serving, self-righteous, ARROGANT, childish, petulant, evil bw*tch enabling, ATTACHMENT DISORDERED, adult child of an alcoholic, . . . destroyer of our Republic and way of life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join