It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to know ATS users.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
We all know why we are here, but we don't really know the user base we are posting to. I am sure you have wondered about who visits ATS. Well, digging into statistics can help. Two sites to do this are:

www.big-boards.com...
and ATS's very own
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These two sites will give you a better understanding of this site in many ways. I will reply later with screen grabs. Since more than half of ATS users are in the USA, I doubt I will get a response tonight anyways. Also, it seems ATS is in a bit of a hangover/dry period after labor day.

Please post your fun/surprising finds using these stats! I will be back

PS~Do not post direct links to big-boards png's. They are updated frequently under the same img name. Future users might want to see if demographics are changing.
edit on 7-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
its looks pretty interesting. ima have to check it out later on my pc

i bet majority is a white male 20-40s

not all but maybe half

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
its looks pretty interesting. ima have to check it out later on my pc

i bet majority is a white male 20-40s

not all but maybe half

Good guess. 80% of users are white, and 62% are males. Now how many of those are actually both white and male will need another statistician to guess at. I am just to tired for math right now. Any accountants floating around?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
How many will shed their avatars and screen names we hide behind to disclose REAL and TRUE info? Just curious???

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I took a quick look and was surprised to see that Germany follows USA in most site visitors. For some reason I
assumed it would be UK. Silly me!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

That or Canada. We also seem to have a lot of people from Austrailla, either that or they just happen to be more outspoken. I can't recall many people saying they are from Germany or seeing it on peoples location.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Yea that's why I was shocked to see it listed so highly. Keep in mind though that this is visitors to the site, not users. So maybe we just have a lot of german lurkers that don't post.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah I would have guessed US, Canada, Australia, UK, then non-english speaking countries. Where are all the Germans at?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That apparently Asians aren't attracted to ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing at least 75% of those UK members are Scottish.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

We also seem to have a lot of people from Australia, either that or they just happen to be more outspoken.

Having been friends with two Australians and spoken to many others, being outspoken is a national trait of theirs.

Australian women giving birth don't scream because of the pain, they scream because their newborn just won't stop talking about all kinds of random crap.

top topics

join