It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attempts to shoot down flying disks: Were 1947 plane crashes a result of retaliation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

What do I think ?

It was the

N

A

Z

I

S

Craft. The Secret is that we are still at war.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
So we are expected to believe that alien craft capable of faster than light travel (in order to get here before the occupants die of old age) can be shot down by WWII technology!

Why do you suggest that the occupants would have to have craft capable of faster than light travel? Are you saying you think the occupants were extraterrestrials? Is there any reason to think that might be the case?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Retaliation for what?

Operation High Jump?
A soon as you accept the Nazi UFOs being real, all things starts to make sense.

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Regenstorm, thanks for the link. I have never heard of this "Operation High Jump" before. I, too, have always felt the Nazi UFO's make much more sense in the big picture. Interesting comments that were alleged to have been made by Admiral Byrd about the U.S. being attacked by "flying objects flying at incredible speeds."

You both mention operation high jump. I fail to see the connection with Nazis - perhaps I am missing something obvious here. Is there anything about operation high jump in particular that indicates that specifically Nazis had saucer technology?

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I have another thing I've been wondering about. This is a question to any of you experts on Nazi UFOs. I can't seem to find anything written about Nazi saucers immediately after the war. The earliest reference I can find is 1950 (in Italian) and then nothing until the 60s. Was any of this written about earlier or corroborated by other sources?
edit on 7/9/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi OP and All,

Ike may have actually met the boys in /52. To: One, you may abduct our people in specific numbers; Two: in rtn we will no longer attempt shooting down or Radar impair your vehicles.
In my opinion, subject to Friedman's, June/47 Roswell/Corona, NM, was a freak accident due to lightning.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

New York Times December 1944

You can read the Article here:
www.german-discs.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Well spotted. I will try to find the cases of this happening again but I have seen the reports. Time is always such a precious resource but I will do my best.

Did you locate any sources of that by now? I'm very interested in that and I've been searching the web for an hour now with no luck at all. If you still remember any keywords etc. please share

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

For a while planes in the US were failing to take off as if the rules of flight no longer applied. Once the orders to the military were changed the crashes stopped.

Any sources would be very much appreciated
. Googled without any success!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here ya go. If you look at other months or years there are lots of accidents listed.
Maybe most of the good pilots were killed during the war leaving only the bad ones
I counted 12 crashes in one day

Looks like the US was loosing hundreds of planes and crew each year....strange me thinks

May 1947

June 1947

july 1947

happy hunting

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

some of your dates dont match the plane crash info database,

planecrashinfo.com...

planecrashinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The lists that I posted are accidents not just crashes. In the D column anything with 4 or 5 is destroyed

3 is heavy damage, 2 is moderate and 1 is light. So thats why they are so long

But that is still pretty sh!t flying they must have been using Indian taxi drivers

edit on 8-9-2011 by weirdguy because: just for fun

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

New York Times December 1944

You can read the Article here:
www.german-discs.net...
Interesting...foo-fighters. What about references to flying discs? Is there anything that members can look at that indicates the Nazis were using them?

Retaliation for what?

Operation High Jump?
A soon as you accept the Nazi UFOs being real, all things starts to make sense.
I'm still not sure what the connection to Nazis is with operation High Jump? Is there anything specific about that operation that makes the link between Nazis and flying discs?

Thanks for your help on this. If you have any more quality evidence that would be cool.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If the saucers flying around, however developed or sourced from Tesla,
have the ability to stall plane engines, see Henry Stevens "Hitlers Flying Disk Planes"
or any account of motor freezing or the movies such as Spielberg 'Encounters',
then plane crashes are an easy deal. The foo over Germany going around B-17s
may have tried but the data suppressed. However I suspect the German saucer
pilot trainers could not hold back the American cowboy saucer pilot from taking
a superior attitude and nothing what so ever with ETs which got the heat off the
German saucer pilot trainers from the angry towns people who saw these UFO
saucers as the tried to fly around.
ED: Check the Stevens book online as Hitler views a hoax disk plane.
Hoax meaning one not sourced from Tesla.
ED+: online foo
ED++: from here
Did not see the Hitler viewing the disk ship but the best photos of a disk were
made in Ohio:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
some photos in online books never make it in
That disk ship is exactly like the one in the Rex Heflin photos shown in
UFO Hunters.

edit on 9/8/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0XiK

some of your dates dont match the plane crash info database,

planecrashinfo.com...

planecrashinfo.com...
The first time I did this, I noticed that the planecrashinfo.com... database was useful as a starting point but had missing information. e.g. That database has no mention of a crash at Ladd Field which killed 3 and injured 9, even though the NY Times reported it and it is in the www.aviationarchaeology.com... list. There was also a Bolivian plane that crashed into a swamp in Trinidad the same day aviation-safety.net... that also got no mention. None of the databases lists all accidents.

You can see how time consuming the search can be. Starting again is not exactly what I had in mind but never mind.

Originally posted by weirdguy
Looks like the US was loosing hundreds of planes and crew each year....strange me thinks
Even just going by the source I quote in the OP, the numbers were remarkable. Remember guys this was during peace time.

The question is what was the cause of all these "accidents"

EDIT: I have already explained that my list in the OP is based on reports in the NY times (so the dates are when reported). It was just a quick throw together to support what my quoted sources were saying. It definitely NOT my final list regarding this. I will produce some proper results for publication when I either rescue the data from my hard drive or re-collate it. I don't want this thread to be just based on a few reports in the NY Times.
edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, Byrd has been there in 1941 as well.
select.nytimes.com...

For more info on the Nazi UFOs, just search the forum or Google.
Here some keywords you might want to use:

Haunebu
Viktor/Victor Schauberger
Andreas Epp
The Vril Society

Nazi UFO Technology:
www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just a hunch here perhaps in 1947 the word was passed around to
become a saucer pilot. Thus all the good pilots were out of circulation.
Imagine pilots must have been very eager to sign up and came in
droves. Since then because of the Roswell hoax pilots are taken from
the initial group as people think there is no chance to be a saucer pilot.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisPlaceIsDifferent
Did you locate any sources of [take off issues] that by now? I'm very interested in that and I've been searching the web for an hour now with no luck at all. If you still remember any keywords etc. please share
I have been busy with other things and need to visit the library to be thorough. I can give you something as a starter from Tim Good's book.

May 29th
- US Navy Helldiver crashes on take-off from Las Cruces.
- Trainer overturns on landing at the same airfield.
- United Airlines DC-4 fails to gain altitude on take-off from La Guardia Field, NY, killing 38. "Several gleaming things, like metal were seen falling away from the plane.

- US Army C54 crashes near Tokyo killing forty-two.
- USAAF B-29 bomber fails to gain altitude at Ladd Field, Alaska, killing 3.

- Two Dutch army planes collide in mid air at Tilburg, killing twelve.
- Icelandic Airways DC-3 crashes into a mountain in Iceland, killing twenty-five.
- French government Junkers JU-52 transport pane crashes into a mountain in southern Algeria, killing 3."!
Source: Need to Know by Timothy Good, p59.

I have highlighted in yellow the incidents at take off and landing. Of particular interest here are the two incidents at Las Cruces. According to Andy Kissner the initial attack on the UFOs was from White Sands, on one or more radar targets to the south-west. The attack was made using surface to air missiles on that day. Las Cruces happens to be just to the SSW of White Sands Missile Range.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7e39c0cfda1.jpg[/atsimg]
Perhaps those two incidents, at Las Cruces, were the first signs of retaliation.

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: correc colour

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: try to correct map link

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: finally sorted map out.

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sounds to me like a lot of crashes in May led to Roswell in July to finger the ET.
And to keep man piloted ships off the record and secret.
We have the crashes but the shooting as disk planes must have been secret.
As you say attempts which might also be another attempt to misinform.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

reply to post by Regenstorm

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've looked at the material you've provided so far regarding the Nazi UFO and base in Antarctica.

Before I give you my thoughts on the evidence, is there anything important you haven't revealed to me? I am especially interested in why you believe the Nazis may have successfully developed, built and operated flying saucers - and continued to do so after WW2 ended from a base in the Antarctic.

I don't want to make a fool of myself, especially as I might have missed some crucial facts or nuggets of evidence.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't have the South Pole theory so that is misinformation.
That was an Alien ploy using Operation High Jump and the
man in charge did not like implication and refused to talk about
alines in his memoirs. I think I get him confused with Forestall
and perhaps his dealing with the alien propaganda crowd.

The Antarctic Nazis UFO saucer connection was brought up
again with Ernst Zundel who began publishing just what many
of so call misinformation agents wanted, saucers in the wrong place.

I agree with Lyne on US and Russia getting saucers and documentation
and scientist and workers from Germany at the end of WWII.
Saucers went to America New Mexico under von Braun for further
work and flight test. Alamogordo having A bomb scientists and German
saucer pilot trainers.

Link for Lyne theories:
base theories of Lyne
However there might be rundown on the net by Lyne on the Nazi Antarctic
information but it should be as I just indicated. US got the saucer and people in
Operation Paperclip.

Over 15,000 German military, technical, intelligence, and support personnel were brought to America (mostly New Mexico-Manzano Base, Sandia Base, White Sands Missile Range, Alamogordo, Holloman A.F.B., Los Alamos, etc.) with the "KT-p2" project, in Sept., 1945, at which time, under Operation Paper Clip, Wernher von Braun became Director of Research, U.S. Army Ordnance, Ft. Bliss, Texas; he and his 116 top rocket scientists commenced rocket (and flying saucer) R.& D. at nearby White Sands Missile Range, and Alamogordo.

KT-p2 is from a pre WWII project in New Mexico coinciding with rocket research of
Dr. Goddard dealing with saucer propulsion of Nikola Tesla uncovered by Mr. Lyne
and perhaps developed for Foo and saucer ship in WWII Germany.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I disagree with Tesla, we agree on the fact that the Nazis did succeed in building saucers. But there are to many rumors, circumstantial evidence and UFO events that point toward a third World Power, the group of Nazis that fled. The US and USSR didn't get their hands on the UFO-technology when they invaded Germany.
A good example are the UFOs playing cat and mouse games with the army, it happened in the USA, Russia and many other countries, but also the ancient knowledge the Nazis gathered and their view on history. They claimed the pyramids were build 10,500 BC (something some rogue archaeologists started to acknowledge in the 80s) and the earth was hollow. Another thing is the legal status of Germany itself. Officially the Third Reich never surrendered, Germany is still occupied and your country is still at war with Germany.
There are even rumors that the greys are bio-robots designed by the Nazis and the supposed breeding program (if you are familiar with the abduction phenomena) is theirs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join