It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the subject of seeing air some people say they are able to see it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I my self saw it once and it was a trip. Imagine a room filling with smoke except no smoke or dust. I did not see faces or hills or people i was able to watch normal air act accordingly to my movements and with streams of itself. Its was beautiful. It wasn't microbes in or on the eye i have seen that as well i didnt press my eyes hard i even checked to see if i had a gas leak or if it was heat screwing with my vision. I would love to invent something so everyone could view the world this way.

Now i know a number of you are going to laugh a mock and make jokes and too those people i say i would have been right with you with making all sorts of witty remarks unless i had seen it with my own eyes. Do i think I'm special, lol no, or have super eye sight, no i do not. i got a check up about a month later, eyes 20/20 clean bill of health. To all the inventors out there how would i go about my invention and what do i need to know.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

your not crazy, I have seen the air do something similar once, im sure it can be explained by something.

on another note. I am seeing small orbs in my close vision some times, I do weld so its possibly from that light (welding arc is brighter then the sun) but what interests me is that its not fixed with my eye movement ...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I heard the certain uv rays are absorbed by air now the only trick is spotting uv rays lol

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

i see air only when i'm hung over...spacing out on the toilet...could even be perhaps the willowy wisp of fecal funk...who knows? but it always keeps me entertained. i don't don't believe you.

what i enjoy are when you feel slow drafts of air creating spinning eddies on your skin

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I can see light around people thats about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've seen air ripples a lot of times when cars go by or other objects move through the air. I've also seen tv's and computer monitors flicker a lot. They say the human eye shouldn't be able to see that but I used to see it all the time. I believe the newer equipment is much better and I've stopped noticing constant flickering. I still can see air ripple around moving objects lots of times.

I once saw something really weird. I had the heat off in a cold apartment. I just wore sweaters and saved on the heat. Anyway one night I took a hot shower and dryed off. After I was already dry I looked at my hamds and saw wispy vapors rising several inches up in the air from both of my palms. My hands were dry. It looked weird but really cool at the same time.

edit on 7/1/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
When I was younger I used to be able to see this strange warping ripple in the sky. I don't really know how to explain it. It's transparent. When I say transparent I mean it's like you can still see it but it reflects the enviroment it surrounds.

I stopped noticing it or it stopped happening all together as I got older and only recently I saw it again when I was riding in the car with my family and looking at the sky. I never understood it at all but it would be cool if it was something related to seeing the Air.

new topics

top topics

join