It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Circles of Light in Berlin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Strange circles of light popping up all over Berlin. They apparently started in 1997 but have since started spreading everywhere in the world.

I am trying to find other places these are showing up. Anyone have any links or ideas on what this could be?

share-berlin.info

Hamburg
Munich
Regensburg
Schw�bisch Gm�nd
Kiel
Heidelberg & Frankfurt
Austria
Japan and Australia

[edit on 23-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think Herbert Schneckenburger professor of physics, optics and biomedicine technology at the polytechnic college Aalen, made very much sence in his opinion of this "phenomena" being the result of friction in the glass windows which reflect the light. Especially in old windows but also in double pane glass windows this would happen quite often. The seemingly mysterious apparitions on Gmuender house walls would be known as "cushion-shaped distortion" in optics.

A sign from God... I seriously doubt it
:. I would also like to have seen photos taken from the opposite direction; where the light was coming from.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's just some kind of light source reflecting off something and making that image.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If it were the reflection off something from the other side,would it not have to be the same sort of object in all cases?
You see the shape it makes above,so say it is a reflection from wondows across the way.They seem to be uniformed no?And if this is the case,you would need to have the same source in all locations?
It is definitly a light reflection but just seems odd that it makes those shapes.And if all the shapes are the same around the world,what type of object or glass as some said,is being shipped to other places.
Could they also be from the street lamps?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'll neither agree or disagree with the theories about these light sources, but what I want to know is, if these light sources come from old windows or glass, they should have been around for AGES, not so? So then why is everybody suddenly noticing them now if they were always there before? hmmmm.....

join