It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent (4th sept) proof of Nibiru? Pls help me debunk this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
After searching around abit i found this very recent clip on youtube (4th of sept) and i am having a hard time believing this can be a lens flare, since the lens flare is clearly shown.

Also if you believe your camera cannot see infrared, in fact most cameras can. To verify this just take your tv remote (or any remote really since most have infrared diodes) and check it out in your camera. Most will appear on the camera when active while you cannot see it without.

Anyway here is the movie

edit on 7-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OK, that is really interesting. Most of these I have seen I can dismiss as possibly being some type of anomaly but this one is very strange indeed (of course I am no expect).

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
As always, please elaborate somewhat for those of us who cant watch the vid. Thx

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It's called a Sun Dog.

Have a look at this link secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That's any easy one, watch this video.

Debunked

Easy as bro.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If you read to page four on the GLP website where this was posted on the boards for the first time you would read me giving my stamp of approval to this.

No one should believe my opinion without careful consideration. Just seemed real to me. There are great debunkers here like Phage that are awfully good at picking up small items that could prove a pic or video as being false.

I mostly believe people, until I catch them lying. Still so. I think the vid. is real.

I am starting to think Nibiru is hiding in plain sight.---------------------

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
That's any easy one, watch this video.

Debunked

Easy as bro.

Cheers

As far as I can tell that is somebody debunking their own video.

If you notice in the video posted by the OP, the 'second sun' anomaly actually appears to fade behind the clouds, rather than being a flare that can still be seen on ya finger... seems like a good test though, I'd like to see people having a shot at debunking this if he had tried such a test without the results one would expect!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by NeoVain

It's called a Sun Dog.

Where is the companion "dog"? There are always even numbers of sun dogs, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

It does look like a sun-dog. I wish the guy stuck his finger in front of it and then did the same with the sun to test. we cannot confirm whether it is true now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

It's called a Sun Dog.

Nice try, however, sun dogs always appear in pairs and at the same distance from the sun to each other.

Also regarding sun dogs, they dissapear if you put your finger over the sun, or block it out somehow.

Here is the finger test on this one for you.

Next one please.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by yourmamaknows

It does look like a sun-dog. I wish the guy stuck his finger in front of it and then did the same with the sun to test. we cannot confirm whether it is true now.

He can always go out there and film it tomorrow. Or the next day. And post it.----------

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by NeoVain

It's called a Sun Dog.

Nice try, however, sun dogs always appear in pairs and at the same distance from the sun to each other.

Also regarding sun dogs, they dissapear if you put your finger over the sun, or block it out somehow.

Here is the finger test on this one for you.

Next one please.

No they do not

You seem to not know what causes sundogs. They are caused by the refracation and diffraction of sunlight by ice crystals (like those found in cirrus clouds) in the atmopshere. Moving your finger over the sun does not alter the composition of ice crystals in the sky

And for the record, sundogs do not always appear in pairs. The atmosphere is not uniform, so when the sunlight is partially refracted, it will only cause one. If the sunlight is fully refracted, then it will show two. How do I know? Well, the hints in my member name

edit on 7/9/2011 by OzWeatherman because: spelling errors

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Since the Sun is also going behind the clouds the reflection gets dimmer along with it.

This is pretty neat. I had a problem figuring out what was going on (of course there is no planet there) but here it is. The cell camera has a protective piece of glass outside of the lens. It's like a double paned window. The bright light of the sun reflects from the lens to the cover glass creating the reflection. Unlike the "normal" type of lens flare (between the sensor and the lens), the reflection doesn't move with the movement of the camera.
The effect can be seen here:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by NeoVain

It's called a Sun Dog.

Where is the companion "dog"? There are always even numbers of sun dogs, right?

If you had read the link I posted to Wikipedia and looked at the images there, you would have seen that Sun Dogs are not always seen in pairs, nor does covering the Sun with a finger make a Sun Dog disappear.

Sun Dogs are created by the hexagonal nature of ice crystals high in the atmosphere. It is because of this that Sun Dogs usually appear at 22 degrees from the light source (as stated in the article).

If a cloud (with ice crystals) appears only on one side of the Sun, the the refracted image (the Sun Dog) will also only appear on one side of the Sun. There is a photo of this happening in the linked article, which looks almost exactly (in colour and position) like the one in the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
when i watched the first video, there were plenty moments in the first 2 minutes where the camera would move around from left to right or up/down and i could notice the object slightly moving away from the sun or closer to it

theres no way the object could move that fast. in my eyes it clearly seemed as the object was moving relative to the sun whenever the camera moved. meaning the object isnt there its created by the camera somehow

but i guess im just going by my eyes. but it clearly seemed to move away and towards the sun ever so slightly proving its not real

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Since the Sun is also going behind the clouds the reflection gets dimmer along with it.

This is pretty neat. I had a problem figuring out what was going on (of course there is no planet there) but here it is. The cell camera has a protective piece of glass outside of the lens. It's like a double paned window. The bright light of the sun reflects from the lens to the cover glass creating the reflection. Unlike the "normal" type of lens flare (between the sensor and the lens), the reflection doesn't move with the movement of the camera.
The effect can be seen here:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thank you, this i can believe. But what if he does not have a double panned window?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The camera is a "double paned window". I explained that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hey phage if you could read my post in page1 of this linked thread here and comment would be appreciated

www.abovetopsecret.com...

im so scared of this nibiru elenin thing and i dont want to be anymore i think im almost to the point where i know its bs

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fibraz4jacked

Don't be afraid.

But you're observations about this thread are accurate. The reflection actually does move, but not nearly as much as the "main" lens flare.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
what do you think about what my science major friends are telling me? in reference to what i posted in that thread... i dont wanna post it here to and take up space....

i realized that i never really had proof of this giant doomsday object being real and my science major friends telling me that makes me think yeah they are probably right and no giant doomsday object can exist given the orbits of the earth/moon

if some object got close enough to exert that much gravity on earth and it happened every 12000 years then theres no way the earth/moon could have its current orbits. which means the giant doomsday object cannot exist

further explanation of what im talking about. i posted this in that thread i linked

1) my only fear of the giant doomsday object is the theory that some websites are saying which is this object gets so close to earth its gravity causes 1-2 mile high tides which sweeps over the globe and kills almost all land animals

2) my science major friends tell me theres no way gravity that can cause flooding like that could ever happen by some large object every 12,000 or 20,000 years without making the current orbit of earth around the sun impossible. if such a large object existed, and if it caused floods like that every 12-20k or even 100k years, theres no way the earth could have its current almost circular orbit around the sun. because earth does have its current orbit, it means no doomsday object like that exists

this means my only fear of the doomsday object is a illogical fear.... i guess i dont need someone to confirm this to me as im already starting to understand why my fear is illogical and the fear is slowly going away now
edit on 7-9-2011 by fibraz4jacked because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join