It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huh? Dylan Avery said what????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What does Avery think of 9/11 conspiracy theories now? He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them. Why it did not is his new focus. "Where I am now is, I've whittled it down to a very basic statement that I think a lot of people can agree on: There was a cover-up of some kind," Avery says. "The only question is what they were covering up, how far [up] it goes, how deep it runs, and how many asses would be on the line if the truth actually came out."

He says he still "support[s] the movement," but he also acknowledges getting "sucked in" deeper than he should have been, into a "hardcore mentality that it was almost too easy to get into back then, because the war had just started and everybody was just so pissed off."

www.slate.com...

No more Flight 93 landed in Cleveland....no more "it was a missile that hit the Pentagon"...now its the Bush Administration couldn't have orchestrated the attacks. Quite a change in viewpoints from his first arrival on the scene. I wonder what others think......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Hardly a surprise, he's been pretty much away from the scene ever since he split up with the "original" Loose Change crew. Hell, even the Loose Change videos have become increasingly tamer, with the "Final Cut" being some watered down tha even truthers began complaining.

That, or "they" got to him

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I for one, still think the same after 10 years. We need another investigation.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Two words: It was an inside job! Dylan avery is a sellout!!!!!!! I bet he got paid off by the us government for that pretty handsomely
Oops that was more than two words

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Chicken shill avery! Controlled opposition meant to take you So far and no further!
All designed to be part of the hoax.
The one thing all these government plants won't tolerate is even discussion on
the no-planes and media fakery aspects of 9/11.

But pressure is on now.
Too many are alerted to this false flag (or hoax).
This is a pressure alleviation measure.
Funny how a lot of 'truthers' are softening their previously staunchly held positions,
or like some victim family members, hanging up their soldiering boots altogether.
Speaks volumes, that does.
To me, anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No surprise. I call it growing up and looking at the real facts instead of trying to make some money.Loose Change was garbage anyway and if I was him I'd be ashamed to be associated with it.Note to you CT's,I'm not here to debate what happened that day. I'll just say this,I believe the government knew it was going to happen,but no way in hell do I believe they were in on it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Bahahaha. Now all the sheeple that follow Dylan Avery will have to find some other authoritative figure to put their beliefs in. He was, for the most part, the one that got truthers to believe the conspiracy originally. And now he's backing out on all the drivel (Loose Change) he perpetuated in the first place!

He is now going to devote his time to uncovering the belief that the US Government had prior knowledge of a potential terrorist attack on the United States. Coincidentally, this is the only conspiracy-ish related theory surrounding the events of 9/11 I believe in.

Then again, how is that not hard to believe?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbalon

Its not hard to believe. I've always said that the US Government had every scrap of information it needed to stop the attack. The only problem is that information was scattered on a few dozen different desks in a few dozen different agencies. In other words, while we had every bit of information we needed, no one person or agency had ENOUGH information to make ENOUGH out of it to stop the attack.

new topics

top topics

join