It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road map to world Democracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I want to know who you think the coilition will invade next. Here is how I see this all goiong down if we keep using the same tactics.

We will get tired of the rantings of crazy Kim and take over N. Korea. Isreal is going to nuke Iran, then Russia will nuke Isreal in retaliation. There is a large hunk of land we wont have to worrie about now. Then I see Syria falling next. after that,its only a matter of time before all un-Democratic nations in the middle east that are left will either b subjigated by force or thier own free will. All this over a period of 15 to 20 years.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I really think the second term of the Bush Regime will be looking to "defend our freedom" in Iran. I really do.

Look at the map. We got Afghanistan, we got Iraq...what's in the middle?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ron Paul, back in 2001, mentioned the list of countries the US was planning to invade.

www.house.gov...
Since we don't know in which cave or even in which country bin Laden is hiding, we hear the clamor of many for us to overthrow our next villain- Saddam Hussein- guilty or not. On the short list of countries to be attacked are North Korea, Libya, Syria, Iran, and the Sudan, just for starters. But this jingoistic talk is foolhardy and dangerous. The war against terrorism cannot be won in this manner.

The drumbeat for attacking Baghdad grows louder every day, with Paul Wolfowitz, Bill Kristol, Richard Perle, and Bill Bennett leading the charge. In a recent interview, U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, made it clear: "We are going to continue pursuing the entire al Qaeda network which is in 60 countries, not just Afghanistan." Fortunately, President Bush and Colin Powell so far have resisted the pressure to expand the war into other countries. Let us hope and pray that they do not yield to the clamor of the special interests that want us to take on Iraq.

He seemed to know what he was talking about.
They went after Saddam, just like he said.
Libya may have saved themselves by opening up their country to the US voluntarily.
They're talking about sending troops to Sudan already.
A lot of talk recently about Iran.
Some talk about Syria but I think that's a little ways off.
North Korea will probably be last.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Ron Paul, back in 2001, mentioned the list of countries the US was planning to invade.

www.house.gov...
Since we don't know in which cave or even in which country bin Laden is hiding, we hear the clamor of many for us to overthrow our next villain- Saddam Hussein- guilty or not. On the short list of countries to be attacked are North Korea, Libya, Syria, Iran, and the Sudan, just for starters. But this jingoistic talk is foolhardy and dangerous. The war against terrorism cannot be won in this manner.

There is alot of information here that shows( if the info is accurate) that almost none of the laws that have been passed regarding national security were passed as a result of 911. However, if this info is correct, these are laws that congress has been trying to enact for years, 911 just gave them the rally cry they needed to get these laws passed.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
An honest congressman...too bad the majority will ignore him.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

www.house.gov...

There is alot of information here that shows( if the info is accurate) that almost none of the laws that have been passed regarding national security were passed as a result of 911. However, if this info is correct, these are laws that congress has been trying to enact for years, 911 just gave them the rally cry they needed to get these laws passed.

yup. and as the speaker also points out, invading iraq was a goal long before 9/11 too.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
With the occupation of both Afghanistan and Iraq, the most logical subject of invasion will be Iran. Since the "Axis of Evil" already has two of its members taken out, the other two, Iran and North Korea, are definitely next. Pretty soon it will be time to scare the public into going to war again. This time requiring a draft.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

Hes in politics. He has baggage, he probably just has deadbolt locks on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We have too many criminals running our lives.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Honest and intelligent, he tried to warn people of the consequences of a war in Iraq. A shame they didn't listen.

Expanding the war by taking on Iraq at this time may well please some allies, but it will lead to unbelievable chaos in the region and throughout the world. It will incite even more anti-American sentiment and expose us to even greater dangers. It could prove to be an unmitigated disaster. Iran and Russia will not be pleased with this move...

...My guess is that in the not-too-distant future, so-called proof will be provided that Saddam Hussein was somehow partially responsible for the attack in the United States, and it will be irresistible then for the U.S. to retaliate against him. This will greatly and dangerously expand the war and provoke even greater hatred toward the United States, and it's all so unnecessary...

...It seems that Washington never learns. Our foolish foreign interventions continually get us into more trouble than we have bargained for- and the spending is endless. I am not optimistic that this Congress will anytime soon come to its senses. I am afraid that we will never treat the taxpayers with respect. National bankruptcy is a more likely scenario than Congress adopting a frugal and wise spending policy...

I've read through other speeches that Ron Paul has given and he displays a good understanding of the situations that he comments on.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Honest and intelligent, he tried to warn people of the consequences of a war in Iraq. A shame they didn't listen.

Thats like saying its a shame you cant sweeten lemonade with 1 grain of sugar.

Oh well, at least we have someone in there who has a level head, even if it is only one person.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

We will get tired of the rantings of crazy Kim and take over N. Korea.

Just an FIY, the official name of N. Korea is "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". :p

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Just an FIY, the official name of N. Korea is "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". :p

Just trying to keep the typing down to a minimum.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Just trying to keep the typing down to a minimum.

Read other threads of mine. I rarely keep it to a minimum.
But on this subject, that was all I want to share. Since I'm not interested in the US World Conquest.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
World conquest....it is, isn't it?

I can't believe, yet I can, what is happening to the once mighty America.

Can we get this ship back on course?

P.S. I'm watching Ron Paul on C-Span right now. He's awesome...AND he's a Republican from Texas...too bad we got the wrong one for President.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think that the US should invade the UK next, we all love him so much over here

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
I think that the US should invade the UK next, we all love him so much over here

Man, I know your just joking, but lets just speculate for a moment shall we?.The UK are the biggest ally in all this. Besides, If we actually did invade the UK, the choas that would ensue would not only wipe out UK, but USA and the rest of the world as well. The advanced wepons systems that both countries share are beyond any other(except maybe China). It would be a devistating world event, and the possible extenction(spelling?) of the human race as we know it.

Agian, I know you were not serious, but when considered seriously, thats not the scenario I would want to follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

Man, I know your just joking, but lets just speculate for a moment shall we?.The UK are the biggest ally in all this. Besides, If we actually did invade the UK, the choas that would ensue would not only wipe out UK, but USA and the rest of the world as well. The advanced wepons systems that both countries share are beyond any other(except maybe China). It would be a devistating world event, and the possible extenction(spelling?) of the human race as we know it.

Agian, I know you were not serious, but when considered seriously, thats not the scenario I would want to follow.

yeah i was only kidding, it's not something that would ever happen but if it did you're right we would be wiped out over here.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The official name of America is United States of America but people might just call it 'US', 'USA' or plainly 'America'. United Kingdom or Great Britain are official names for Britain but most people call it 'UK' or Britain'. Does it matter what it's officially called.

Whether it's called North Korea or Democratic People's Republic of Korea we still know where it is :-P

[edit on 23/8/04 by Flyboy211]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If we actually did invade the UK, the choas that would ensue would not only wipe out UK, but USA and the rest of the world as well. The advanced wepons systems that both countries share are beyond any other(except maybe China). It would be a devistating world event, and the possible extenction(spelling?) of the human race as we know it.

Dont worry, you can just cut off GPS and ruin our Tridents then when you get here none of us have got any guns (certainly no RPG's), or know our neighbours to organise militias and the like.

Christ I might just take over myself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join