It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I am Quiddle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi, I am new to this site. A friend referred it to me. I have an interest in UFOs, NWO, and various things of a spiritual nature. Not to mention the firm belief in religion being used to opiate the masses into submission. I look forward to looking around and having my eyes opened wider to the aspects I have ignored. I try to be open minded, yet have a thirst for understanding what I cannot rationalize away. Not sure any of this helps. But I am excited to explore the posts and information that flows through here. Thanks for the opportunity to look deeper!

Quiddles

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
welcome aboard quiddles! the mother ship will be here shortly to take you around the place.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, quiddles. This is a good place to quench your thirst, but be careful you don't drown.

Enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not to mention the firm belief in religion being used to opiate the masses into submission.

You had me at opiate...

Keep in mind, 'group think' is right around the corner, so continue Forward....wow - that kinda rhymed.

Enjoy..!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by quiddles

Welcome Quiddles.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Seems like we may be on the same side of some issues. But no matter either way. Welcome aboard!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quiddles

Hello there quiddles, I hope you enjoy your stay.
I have alway thought of Religion as a Tool, My wife is a Buddhist and making a pot of Coffee as I type this to you.
Of-Course you'd have to of read another reply I made to another newbie to know why I mentioned the Coffee.

Have I Drove You CRAZY YET

top topics

join