It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new wikileaks Report, Shock and Horror, u.s. troops assassinated children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

WOW... I felt a little shaken by the guy talking about how they don't dislike Americans, they just don't want them taking care of them like they are a bunch of babies.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Here you go.
Soldiers Speaking Out

I'm talking about the posters in this thread. Not about soldiers speaking out.

And that's part of the problem. People let those testimonies cloud their judgment.

I can't possibly understand how people cheer for those soldiers, and say they are the true heroes, and then they abandon all the rest, like they are criminals for doing their job. And no, it's not their job to kill children. Like I said, that's a minority, not the majority. If soldiers killing children portrays the work of the military, then any case of murder, like a father killing his own family, is also a portray on the american people.

Generalizing isn't fun nor correct.

People bought the MSM propaganda.

Please learn some history, and put it into context.

Any time the military has to act, it has unconditional support from the population. It happened with both Middle East wars, and it happened in the Vietnam War. On both cases (decades apart, in case you didn't notice) the war started with major support from the population, and ended in the sacrifice of the whole military personnel.

People who were sent there, because they didn't have a choice, or because they believed on the wrong things, are bashed by their own countrymen when they get back home.

You either bash the military too and point fingers, or you're called a "baby-killer" and whatnot. Mind you, that "baby-killer" is a therm that comes from the Vietnam war, not from Afghanistan or Iraq wars.

That alone tells you how little the american people is able to learn from their own actions, and how everyone in the US apparently is unable to do their own research when supporting something.

We thought Obama would stop the wars. We were wrong.

No! YOU were wrong. Everyone that voted for Obama with that line of thought was wrong.

I actually toke care enough to make a mental memory sticker on this issue. Obama, while still running for the presidency clearly stated MORE THAN ONE TIME that he would "take troops out of Iraq, to reenforce the conflict in Afghanistan". Guess what... People STILL voted for him. Why? Because yelling "yes we can" and "I believe in change" is more fun and dandy than actually doing some proper research on the people you vote for, or even being aware of what those people say in public.

Mind you, I'm not american. I'm in europe, but I do work with military and with the US military. How is it my responsibility to know that Obama was going to reposition troops, and yet you weren't aware of that?! HOW? Again, the american people failed the military (AKA the soldiers), not the other way around.

Protest and guns from the people we invade don't stop the US. What is your suggestion for successfully putting the US out of the invasion business? What is you suggestion for putting the US in the hands of the people?

The protests from the people you invade don't make a difference because most people in the US don't give a F about what goes on in the world. That's fairly simple to understand.

Proof of that is that the whole US demanded for blood in revenge of 9/11, without even considering if you were attacking the right people. Even ATS polls show that people only started to get suspicious of the whole thing AFTER it was too late.

Yet, you voted for G.W.Bush twice. Yet you voted for Obama, although he never said he would "END" the wars.

You know what you need to do? Learn about your candidates. Look at who is saying what. And not by reading news, but by reading their WHOLE speeches. These are the people who will be in White House for at least 4 years, it's YOUR (american citizens) responsibility to learn about them, since they are the people who will, you know, have the fingers on top of the nuke buttons, and have the power to wage wars and stuff like that.

Even Bush, with all his wrong doings, understands this a lot better than most americans. What was that funny thing he said? "Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice shame on......... If you fool me once I can't be fooled again".

Bush was in presidency for 2 mandates. That alone makes all the american citizens responsible for what goes on in the Middle East. Including horror stories from soldiers that went bezerk.

Instead of looking for people to blame, look for the real reason for things to happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

You say we can vote our way out of this. Is this a Ron Paul endorsement? Do think he'd be effectual? Do you think TPTB would let him run the country?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
While all you bleeding-heart liberals are getting outraged , islamicism of the western world is underway.

Somebody gotta kill these future islamofascist/terrorists, unless you want them to outbreed us.

Nazi Germany anyone?
]

No thanks, not interested.

And I really doubt you believe what you just wrote.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorbiSemper
The thing I'm not getting is this.

Imagine the US just got invaded by whoever you decide to have it get invaded by in your head. The enemy is most likely going to rape women, kill children, slaughter innocents, and so on and so forth. Crap happens in war, people are going to die.

In all honesty I'm more worried about the sick freaks that are on our soil, like the pedophile three rooms above me, or the guy who killed two people that just got out on parole and is now my next door neighbor. Yes it's sad the kids died, no question about it, I think the soldiers that had the audacity to raise their guns to kill them should have their own set upon them... But in all honesty, it's war. There's going to be a load of people that are going to do pretty low things to get that sense of victory.

No its not a war.
It was an illegal invasion by the US.
Its a war crime.
Assuming you are a US citizen, what are you going to do to stop it?
Because you live in a so called republic which is government by the people for the people.
That makes every US citizen allowing this to happen responsible for the actions of their government.

Secondly, those soldiers raping and killing overseas. Guess what, they have to come back home.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by Tifozi

You say we can vote our way out of this. Is this a Ron Paul endorsement? Do think he'd be effectual? Do you think TPTB would let him run the country?

Thing's change from time to time. We came from caves, then moved on to King's being the rullers, where you could only rule a country if you were in the right family and being first born. Then we moved to republican monarchies, and then to republics... The US was born, all sorts of revolutions in the world. Governments raising and falling... World history is a filthy and yet beautiful place to find out about human nature.

And you know what you can find out in all this? That never, absolutely never, a government/ruler/tyrant was able to control it's people.

Demoralize it? Crush it? Dictate their lives? Yes. But if the people wants something, they will always get it.

It's just a matter of wanting something as bad as you claim you do. But the matter of fact is that the american people don't want change. As long as there is Mcdonalds, fuel in the tank, and nice big SUV's, sprayed all over with trash tv that lowers IQ and makes kids have the wrong interests in life...americans are happy.

I can't care less for the US elections, other than simple curiosity. I've lost my sympathy for the US government and system a long time ago. Besides, it's not my responsibility to vote. I'm not even in the US.

But in case anyone is wondering, I do love the US, and I do love americans despite all this. I just like to see thing's like they really are, and not some spasm reaction to youtube videos, or some telegrams in a website that has no clear motives.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have a friend who was honorably discharged from the US Army because he had lost his eye in a bomb attack while stationed in Iraq.

He mentioned a few of these horrors to me and said he will never sleep at night because of them.

Apparently, during the hottest years of the US invasion into Iraq, Iraqi insurgency used to put children on the road to stop US trucks carrying soldiers from driving. Then they would bomb the hell out of them.

So the soldiers were given orders not to stop for anybody...even if there was a child on the road. My friend says he was doing the driving once, and he never forgets the face of the blond, green eyed little girl who was standing on the road. According to the orders he got, he had to run her over. And he did. She might be dead, but he's living in hell right now.

I won't go into detail about the lack of morality on the Iraqi side for using children as shields, or the lack of morality that forces a soldier to kill an innocent child, but these soldiers are nothing but peons, and although the politicians in DC don't do any murdering, they are the real evil scum if you ask me. They all need to die and be replaced with humans with consciences.
edit on 8-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

That's deep. I don't know what to think. I guess he didn't have time to think in that situation.

How obvious is it if they have a bomb? If he saw her green eyes, could he not see if she had a bomb or not? Or was the bomb usually somewhere else?
edit on 8-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by nusnus

That's deep. I don't know what to think. I guess he didn't have time to think in that situation.

How obvious is it if they have a bomb? If he saw her green eyes, could he not see if she had a bomb or not? Or was the bomb usually somewhere else?

This is according to his account of it. The insurgency placed children or women or anyone that they thought would stop a US soldier convoy, almost all the time they'd be hiding behind a tree with a gun or grenade. So when the soldiers stopped they have the upper hand in the surprise factor. So my friend didn't just run the girl over. After he ran her over he stopped the vehicle, at which all of the soldiers in the same truck were ready and poised, they came down and killed the two guys hiding in the bushes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by gentledissident

Here you go.
Soldiers Speaking Out

I'm talking about the posters in this thread. Not about soldiers speaking out.

And that's part of the problem. People let those testimonies cloud their judgment.

I can't possibly understand how people cheer for those soldiers, and say they are the true heroes, and then they abandon all the rest, like they are criminals for doing their job. And no, it's not their job to kill children. Like I said, that's a minority, not the majority. If soldiers killing children portrays the work of the military, then any case of murder, like a father killing his own family, is also a portray on the american people.

Generalizing isn't fun nor correct.

People bought the MSM propaganda.

Please learn some history, and put it into context.

Any time the military has to act, it has unconditional support from the population. .

Not true, did they let us vote on going to war. If they had a vote, we would be out of the middle east, and would have never gone there, even with all the lies they told us. If you are in the military, they fooled you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

reply to post by nusnus

This is according to his account of it. The insurgency placed children or women or anyone that they thought would stop a US soldier convoy, almost all the time they'd be hiding behind a tree with a gun or grenade. So when the soldiers stopped they have the upper hand in the surprise factor. So my friend didn't just run the girl over. After he ran her over he stopped the vehicle, at which all of the soldiers in the same truck were ready and poised, they came down and killed the two guys hiding in the bushes.

Wasn't there a way to avoid running her over?

So I assume she didn't have a bomb on her and the guys in the bushes had weapons?
Whatever the case, it's definitely a situation I wouldn't want to be in.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oh man, these guys are going to come back with some heavy mental problems. You thought the Vietnam guys were messed up, wait until these guys start freaking out. They were so young and oblivious when they went, wait until their conscience kick in when they learn the truth about why they were there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

No its not a war.

You seem to have an odd idea of what constitutes war to me. Having at least two bunches of guys shooting at each other with automatic weapons and blowing stuff up is enough for me.

It was an illegal invasion by the US.
Its a war crime.

Support your case. Cite chapter and verse of the law which makes the invasion "illegal". make sure it's a "law", which has been broken - otherwise, nothing "illegal" about it.

Assuming you are a US citizen, what are you going to do to stop it?

It seems to be winding down fairly well on it's own.

Secondly, those soldiers raping and killing overseas. Guess what, they have to come back home.

No, they really don't have to. I know of a couple that were left laying - by their own troops. The ones who make it back, well, they can join the rest of their ilk in general population, and be dealt with accordingly, as their civilian fellows are.

edit on 2011/9/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

The bombs are roadside bombs - the kids don't actually carry them. Instead, the kids are used to stop the convoys in the kill zone so the roadside bombs can have greater effect. They do that because they learned early on that US soldiers, many of them just kids themselves, have a heart, and are reluctant to just mow kids down.

They use their own kids as bait, put 'em on the hook and drop 'em in the grease. Then the US soldiers are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. Diabolical, eh?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thats where our sweat & tax money goes,

abu ghraib child rapes, and depleted uranium stilll being uses covertly wherever we invade next

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Oh man, these guys are going to come back with some heavy mental problems. You thought the Vietnam guys were messed up, wait until these guys start freaking out. They were so young and oblivious when they went, wait until their conscience kick in when they learn the truth about why they were there.

I'm sure you'll be more than happy to help them on their merry mental way by hammering your version of "the truth" into them day and night.

Do what you have to, but I'd advise against it. I know who'd be the first one I went off on if it were me in your propaganda crosshairs...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Oh man, these guys are going to come back with some heavy mental problems. You thought the Vietnam guys were messed up,

I didn't. Real life isn't First Blood. Vietnam vets are doing pretty good for themselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
the matter of fact is that the american people don't want change. As long as there is Mcdonalds, fuel in the tank, and nice big SUV's, sprayed all over with trash tv that lowers IQ and makes kids have the wrong interests in life...americans are happy.
I agree with your points.I don't know if people will ever want to live in utopia. I've come across a lot of people who are violently afraid of that. I understand that "perfection" can look like a sacrifice.

I talked to a lady tonight who said she will change the world by hoping. She said if a black man can become president, anything can happen (she's black btw). Ultimately, she says she will leave it up to God. I encountered yet another incident of God equating to inaction.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this one. I had read it a few days ago on another forum and was waiting for this to surface here.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
I don't know if people will ever want to live in utopia. I've come across a lot of people who are violently afraid of that. I understand that "perfection" can look like a sacrifice.

OR

it could be that your idea of "utopia" and "perfection" are radically different than mine, and I might not want much to do with yours - and vice versa.

This is why a universal utopia and perfection do not exist - everyone has a slightly different notion of what constitutes those things.

One man's "utopia" is another man's hell on wheels.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join