It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new wikileaks Report, Shock and Horror, u.s. troops assassinated children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
While all you bleeding-heart liberals are getting outraged , islamicism of the western world is underway.

Somebody gotta kill these future islamofascist/terrorists, unless you want them to outbreed us.

Nazi Germany anyone?

edit on 7-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

Now... you see, i am confused.

I thought terrorist's actually killed people... and here we have "soldiers" not only killing people, but killing innocent people, including children.... and then COVERED-UP with an airstrike.

Now i ask who are the terrorists?

You realise most of the islam/terror propaganda is made up by the USG, as an excuse for war. Barely any islam followers believe in killing/bombing and what not.

You can't label every single human being that is a follower of islam to be a terrorist. Going by your logic, i am supposed to say the whole of the US are terrorists? Well a few troops are on a kill frenzy (not the first time, and also not the first time including innocent kids).

Who is to say that your country should be "erased" because everyone is a future child killer?
At least that is the impression you are giving to me.

No harsh feelings to anyone, just trying to make a point.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

i don't feel bad about it. the way i see it, if you don't want your men, women and children killed, then don't eff with the United States.

let that be lesson to ya next time you feel like bombing something that belongs to us. we'll come over there and whip your sorry arses all day long.

case closed.

Oh you've closed the case for us?

And what was it that Iraqis bombed which belonged to the US and is the justification for going over there and murdering over a million civilians?

I'm sure they've learned their lesson though so it was worth it in the end, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I recently talked with an ex-soldier who was in Iraq.

He told me he had to kill several children while he was there..

He said.. "what are you going to do when a 10 year old boy points an AK toward you and opens fire? At that point its you or him"

Said he was still in therapy trying to deal with it. He was obviously being very honest and was very hesitant to discuss it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

It absolutely was censored.
Even the Huffington Post didn't report it on the US paper. I am afraid it has gotten kind of ass kissy of the government since being sold to AOL.
Huffpo has a drop down where you can go to the UK, Canadian or US 'front page' and to click all three was astonishing- Canadian and UK it was big headlines- the US front page had headlines about Irene- which had hit about 5 days before.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

NO excuses. Most of the children were under 5 and were shot in the head execution style.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
While all you bleeding-heart liberals are getting outraged , islamicism of the western world is underway.

Somebody gotta kill these future islamofascist/terrorists, unless you want them to outbreed us.

Nazi Germany anyone?

edit on 7-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

So you are offering to be Nazi-like by wiping out Islamic people? Or you are accusing the Soldiers of being Nazi-like by systematically killing old people and babies?

It is ONLY one or the other. Take your pick.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
These were the same Marines that John Murtha called cold-blooded killers. These are the same Marines that were convicted in the UNITED STATES MEDIA before they ever had a chance to defend themselves. These were the same Marines that were sold out by Pentagon/State Department bureaucrats who didnt bother to learn the facts. These were the same Marines that either had the charges dropped, or were found innocent when the FACTS were heard in court. Only the squad leader, SSgt Frank Wuterich is still awaiting trial, which has been postponed several times.

This isnt a new story, nor was it censored in the US. For crying out loud, 60 Minutes has done several stories on it.
edit on 7-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9

NO excuses. Most of the children were under 5 and were shot in the head execution style.

The United States also VAPORIZED two entire Japanese cities, once upon a time. Animals. Those explosions weren't A/S/L biased either, that's for sure. Until we figure out how the hell to solve our problems without WAR, we are doomed to kill everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
While this is news, this isn't new. I went to school and was friends with a kid who was in the "Haditha Incident" in which the soldiers in question were accused of killing...murdering, I mean, 24 civilians. Basically all the accused got off with a slap on the wrist and/or a discharge.
We (my friends and I) had a coming home party for him, not knowing why he came home from the war early, and in his (probably) PTS and drunken (for sure) state he told us, his good friends, what happened. He, along with other soldiers, had lined up and shot several civilians in a house, along with others throughout the small area of the village. I didn't know what to think or believe at the time, plus I was young and kinda just forgot about what he had said that night. Then I saw a few weeks later on a non-MSM site (I think it was a British outfit) something about accusations of a small group of Marines willingly shooting civilians. Then maybe 2 years later, after some military cover-up, this story finally hits the MSM in the US (the Marines, including my ex-friend, finally went to trial because the military couldn't cover the story anymore).
I was shocked when I even saw a whole episode of Frontline one night, randomly, on PBS about the incident and the person I am speaking of giving lengthy interviews. Most of which was opposite of what he told all of us at his homecoming party.
Rant over...this just reminded me of that and it happened so long ago that I never really think about it, and I've never posted this on ATS but this seems relevant to OP's post.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I think you are talking about the same group of Marines I was in my previous post. Yep, not new news, sad nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Your veteran friend is quite right however how many Iraqi kids walk around with AK47s? Very few indeed, in fact it's rare!

Perhaps Afghanistan, yes. Afghani kids rinning around with firearms is common place......but NOT in Iraq!

My bet is your friend is not telling you the truth and probably harbours some guilt of murdering unarmed Iraqi kids.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

It never ceases to amaze me how we have murders among us called soldiers and they are applauded. At the same time someone commits a murder and the public will panic. Criminal behavior is criminal behavior. Heinous crimes are heinous crimes, murder in cold blood is murder in cold blood. These people speak to you everyday, they live next door, they live in your home, they sleep in your bed. Does anyone ever consider that the difference is not the person but the fact they can get away with their psycopathic thoughts and actions. These are the people that put on police uniforms and patrol your streets, that stop your car, that are in your childrens schools. These people are not drafted into war they volunteer for war, they go back over and over because they like war. Any wonder why so many commit suicide? If they are not guilty themselves they know what happened, they saw it they participated in it, they covered it up. What have we become? What have our children become? What has our society become? Where are the cries of outrage? Where are the cries to stop this madness? Silence says it all. It says we also are guilty. We all have blood on our hands. Apparently we all are psychotic and like it.

Reality just called. It said its been too long since you have last talked and would really like to get back in touch with you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Are children not capable of committing acts of murder? Are they blameless because they are children? I'm tired of people defending children's actions when they murder and these kids get less time for their crimes because they supposedly don't know the difference between right and wrong as though age has something to do with it. This was wrong for sure. But children are not innocent. The men who were handcuffed and shot likely were about as innocent as the kids and I'm not implying that they are innocent or guilty at all. As a child if a person came in my house to shoot and kill my dad I would have killed them to protect my father had I the choice. I do have a problem with our government trying to cover it up by blowing the place up and censoring it in our media. I have a serious problem with that. And if you think because you can look it up on Google is a good answer for why the American media hasn't covered the story in our news as though it's not a cover up you are a sick person who accepts the blindfold in a different way than the people who assume the media is telling them the truth always. We need transparency people. Without it we are in the dark. And people start lashing out when they feel like they are in the dark. Thank God for Wikileaks and the truth. I truly believe that God wants these things exposed so that we can at last put a stop to the corruption. Thank Julian Assange for having some serious balls to stand up to our government and flip them off with good form. Crazy Australians. I remember when his dad came out and said that Assange always used to stand up for the people being picked on in school. I just hope he didn't actually rape any girls because that would be the sign of a twisted person but not a sign of what his work is all about. If he is guilty of rape he needs to come forward and admit it because it goes against his principles and he needs a different kind of help if he did. That wouldn't take away from the fact that he's given the idea of freedom back to Americans.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Welcome to world imperialism, its not only happening in Afghanistan and Iraq but the rest of the wherever there is U.S. military presence. It should not be a shock or surprise to anyone at this point, especially 10 years after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by deadmessiah
Wow. A round of applause for our military, anyone?

I'll give it up.

Seriously, what do we have here ... we have an allegation found in a cable authored by Philip Alston, a UN official and thats about it. I am sure there will be a rush for a kangaroo court to round up the servicemen involved in this incident, but innocent unitl prove guilty is still a part of the UCMJ.

Whatever little confidence and respect you may personally have for the US armed forces as an institution I have even less for in the United Nations and all its functionaries. And as I have served in the US armed forces, I have a very level of respect for them.

Convince me with a trial not with some crude agitprop from the UK Gaurdian.

Umm... the fact that the US has troops there is a crime. Period.
So the details of what those troops have done, are just adding to the crime.
And all your US Presidents and supporting congressmen for the last 40 years and more have been guilty for war crimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
each and every serviceman and woman are thrown to the wolves
That's because they don't refuse to fight. A court marshal is the price for life.

We tried to warn you about the military/government. I understand why you didn't believe us. I was warned about a woman and didn't listen. Losing everything was my price.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The thing I'm not getting is this.

Imagine the US just got invaded by whoever you decide to have it get invaded by in your head. The enemy is most likely going to rape women, kill children, slaughter innocents, and so on and so forth. Crap happens in war, people are going to die.

In all honesty I'm more worried about the sick freaks that are on our soil, like the pedophile three rooms above me, or the guy who killed two people that just got out on parole and is now my next door neighbor. Yes it's sad the kids died, no question about it, I think the soldiers that had the audacity to raise their guns to kill them should have their own set upon them... But in all honesty, it's war. There's going to be a load of people that are going to do pretty low things to get that sense of victory.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Until this military bashing stops, my opinion is that every single american that isn't in the military is a sadistic and cruel piece of humanity.

I say this, not because I believe it, but because I use your logic. You have murderers in your country, so to me, you're all murderers. You have massacres in your country, so to me, now you're all committing massacres. You have sick, psychotic, cruel people in your country, so from now on, you are all sick, psychotic and cruel people to my eyes.

Why? Because if you can't understand the notion of respect, and if you are unable to see things with reason, and separate what isn't from what is, then you don't deserve any of my respect nor consideration.

I don't see testimonies of people who were in the wars, nor from people who have witnessed first hand the horrors of war and the kind of situations you deal in those parts of the world.

I see people who never left their freaking country, passing judgments on people who they don't know, and talking about situations they can't simply understand. People who refuse to take self-responsability for electing the person's responsible for "producing" this wars. People who refuse to take a hand inside their own conscience and realize that they contribute to the horrors of war as much as the soldiers and pilots and seamen that are really there.

You think this is to blame on the US military? Or any military for that matter? This is to blame on YOU! YOU voted for G.W.Bush, TWICE. You didn't have fair elections? F... it! It's your responsibility to protest and demand for a real and fair election.

If you don't act, shut the F up about things you can't possibly understand. You all have the balls and nerve to come here and bash people who wake up on the morning thinking how long it will be until a lost bullet will land inside their heads. KIDS, freaking kid soldiers, 17 and 18 years old, that are there because you ALL failed as citizens.

The military failed you? F... you and your notion of reality and responsability. You failed THEM!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
I don't see testimonies of people who were in the wars, nor from people who have witnessed first hand the horrors of war and the kind of situations you deal in those parts of the world.

Here you go.
Soldiers Speaking Out

Originally posted by Tifozi
You think this is to blame on the US military? Or any military for that matter? This is to blame on YOU! YOU voted for G.W.Bush, TWICE. You didn't have fair elections? F... it! It's your responsibility to protest and demand for a real and fair election.
People bought the MSM propaganda. We thought Obama would stop the wars. We were wrong. Protest and guns from the people we invade don't stop the US. What is your suggestion for successfully putting the US out of the invasion business? What is you suggestion for putting the US in the hands of the people?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

new wikileaks Report, Shock and Horror, u.s. troops assassinated children

I get the horror part but....the Shock, really?
Was anyone honestly shocked to hear this?
As if you didn't already know this was going on?
Really?

I suppose there could be SOMEBODY out there that dense but I doubt it.

So then, this begs the question, if we all realize what happens in war, why do we keep doing it?

When one person has rage towards another and kills that person, we call it murder and the person is removed from society, one way or another. It is met with disbelief and horror by those involved and the greater community has a varied reaction, from ignorance and apathy to disgust and fear.

But when a whole nation has rage towards another and it kills and destroys that nation, we glorify and mythify it. War is met with disbelief and horror by those involved. Yet, this makes it different, in our recent wars everyone in the other country is an involved party. Here, however, we have the same varied reaction of ignorance and apathy; disgust and fear.

So, my question is, regarding these wars: why is it we can act more like the greater community that is not directly affected by the war much the same as we would act about some distant, unrelated murder?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join