It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new wikileaks Report, Shock and Horror, u.s. troops assassinated children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
~

This is well known and reported overseas,
but was censored here in america.
Wikileak Report on RT youtube

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Mainstream Media strikes again!!!

Zombie Jesus; punish them, for they know exactly what they did...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They were asking for it. (sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
~

Censored ineed.

There's this new thing called "Google" ... try it some time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow. A round of applause for our military, anyone?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

new wikileaks Report, Shock and Horror, u.s. troops assassinated children

I get the horror part but....the Shock, really?
Was anyone honestly shocked to hear this?
As if you didn't already know this was going on?
Really?

I suppose there could be SOMEBODY out there that dense but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Was this an ordered assassination? Or some bad soldiers acting on their own?

The act itself is heinous and those who committed it should be punished accordingly. But there's a big difference between the two questions I pose.

The reason I even ask this is because the Russia Today never specifically says it. But they are obviously leading on the viewer to think the first one. But since they don't say it specifically, it sounds more like propaganda.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Censored ineed.

Your version doesn't say that the children were handcuffed before being
shot in the head execution style., why is that ?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmessiah

I'll give it up.

Seriously, what do we have here ... we have an allegation found in a cable authored by Philip Alston, a UN official and thats about it. I am sure there will be a rush for a kangaroo court to round up the servicemen involved in this incident, but innocent unitl prove guilty is still a part of the UCMJ.

Whatever little confidence and respect you may personally have for the US armed forces as an institution I have even less for in the United Nations and all its functionaries. And as I have served in the US armed forces, I have a very level of respect for them.

Convince me with a trial not with some crude agitprop from the UK Gaurdian.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

It never ceases to amaze me how we have murders among us called soldiers and they are applauded. At the same time someone commits a murder and the public will panic. Criminal behavior is criminal behavior. Heinous crimes are heinous crimes, murder in cold blood is murder in cold blood. These people speak to you everyday, they live next door, they live in your home, they sleep in your bed. Does anyone ever consider that the difference is not the person but the fact they can get away with their psycopathic thoughts and actions. These are the people that put on police uniforms and patrol your streets, that stop your car, that are in your childrens schools. These people are not drafted into war they volunteer for war, they go back over and over because they like war. Any wonder why so many commit suicide? If they are not guilty themselves they know what happened, they saw it they participated in it, they covered it up. What have we become? What have our children become? What has our society become? Where are the cries of outrage? Where are the cries to stop this madness? Silence says it all. It says we also are guilty. We all have blood on our hands. Apparently we all are psychotic and like it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
While all you bleeding-heart liberals are getting outraged , islamicism of the western world is underway.

Somebody gotta kill these future islamofascist/terrorists, unless you want them to outbreed us.

Nazi Germany anyone?

edit on 7-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
While all you bleeding-heart liberals are getting outraged , islamicism of the western world is underway.

Somebody gotta kill these future islamofascist/terrorists, unless you want them to outbreed us.

Nazi Germany anyone?

edit on 7-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

You sound like your living in Nazi Germany. When your crying about Islam taking over you sound like Hitler talking about the Jews. Anyone that shoots children regardless of religion deserves to die.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
wow, no evidence at all?

lots of bs being spouted.

ya, we blew it all up, lol!

the perfect crime! right wiki assange.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I will not give anyone applause...for killing children.... that certainly is nothing to rejoice about.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Already knew about this report many weeks ago

now wish they could explain the 1000 dead Libyans in one NATO hit

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
~

US Army/Navy/Air Force that are sent to invade countries are just a bunch of assassins/criminals/cowards. That being said,i dont think Iraqies deserve any better because as one guy said here "they brought it on themselvs" and that is truth. Instead of fighting with Sddam against agression,they helped by not doing anything,or even worse helping to yankies. This news are neither shocking,nor new.Everybody knows how US millitary do the "job". Maybe u peole in US are surprised over this,but people in Europe are not,they actually think that is neccessery,because of all the !Islamofobia" that their governments putting in their heads.
Same think over and over again is happening and nobody gives a F#?#%¤ about it.ANd i dont blame american millitary,but people of those invaded countries because theya re the once that decide of their future.
One more thing.... if people just knows how cowardly NATO is,they will not be affraid to take a gun and go get some skalps.Because NATO "soldiers" cant do much without air support,that has been prooven in Vietnam.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I will not give anyone applause...for killing children.... that certainly is nothing to rejoice about.

I believe the poster was displaying sarcasm....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

thanks i did, and this is the out come www.marinecorpstimes.com...

Reduced charges for E-6 in Hadithah deaths

Another Marine to face obstruction of justice rap
By Thomas Watkins - Associated Press
Posted : Monday Dec 31, 2007 13:26:34 EST

LOS ANGELES — A staff sergeant will face a court-martial on reduced charges stemming from the killing of 24 Iraqi men, women and children in Hadithah in 2005, the Marine Corps announced Monday.
so a head did roll for this

Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich, 27, of Meriden, Conn., will stand trial at Camp Pendleton on charges of voluntary manslaughter, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, dereliction of duty and obstruction of justice.
mil courts do work

Earlier charges — unpremeditated murder, soliciting another to commit an offense and making a false official statement — were dismissed by Lt. Gen. Samuel Helland, commander of Marine Corps Forces Central Command.
you cant always get want you want

Wuterich’s prosecution is part of the biggest U.S. criminal case involving civilian deaths to come out of the Iraq war.
and where was the MSM on this?... a sleep

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join