It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainman Demon Devil Spirit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E

lol! hes broke now.. You know why noone is ever in this dudes burning dollar videos because this fool, is that wack cat we all know down in the hood that has a high pitch voice who talks to himself while coming up with self proclaimed brilliant raps that dont make any sense in reality. For real if i saw this guy i would lol

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.
The hip hop music industry is controlled by the Illuminati.
They force artists to 'sell their souls' to this Rain Man demon?
And the demon in exchange grants them fame and wealth?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The rainman is the god of the sumerians. Ea. under my umbrella, ea, ea, ea. this is why the constellation aquarius (based on ea/enki) is the water carrier. he can make it rain and you better get under their umbrella (NWO) before the age of aquarius or you gonna get soaked. my 50 pence.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Welcome back traveler.

I suggest, since you are aware of the cosmic 'disagreement', that you proceed to eat from the tree of life and not bother yourself with the workings of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Live in faith friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Originally posted by SKIN-E

lol! hes broke now.. You know why noone is ever in this dudes burning dollar videos because this fool, is that wack cat we all know down in the hood that has a high pitch voice who talks to himself while coming up with self proclaimed brilliant raps that dont make any sense in reality. For real if i saw this guy i would lol

Says the guy with a woman as his avatar?

Repressed much?

Why don't you make like Dillinger and 23-skidoo?

Have you ever met Mr. Apol? He has a problem with Time also.

Since you have a thread about how men and women interpret time I would say you have no clue about Saturn, nor Cronus.
edit on 20-2-2012 by MasterGemini because: Woop Woop

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I spoke to so called rain man is devil of bible that's uses rain under mercy of God as conduit to seance through the spirit voice sound like a demonic echo ,so evil spirit time been up from since Jesus Christ death broke contract in blood with our evil brothers fallen angels we worshipped ,so stop fictional deserted world making our father free world for his children male and female into a whore house.

<< 1   >>

join