It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Unleashes Massive Solar Flares in One-Two Punch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

www.space.com

The X-class solar flare — the most powerful type of sun storm— erupted at 6:12 p.m. EDT (2212 GMT) on Tuesday (Sept. 6) and hit its peak strength eight minutes later, according to a space weather update by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The flare occurred less than 24 hours after another less intense but still dramatic solar storm.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is this elenin related? Not sure, but it sure it coincidental. The sun spots have been getting larger and more are appearing as Elenin makes it's approach to our inner solar system. There are many links and information that's starting to be posted. Please put any links pertaining to this topic so we can keep an eye on this.

www.youtube.com...

www.space.com

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

How does a comet effect our sun. If you could explain that, I'd be willing to hear it. Man, let me level with you, I don't believe this has anything to do with Elenin. This has to due with the cycle that the Sun is currently in. These cycles happen, and will continue to happen long after we have departed from this place.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i had a bad fever and an upset stomache last night, could elenin be causing this phenomena?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey look over the past few days ...MMMX ....good time to see if the earthquake people notice any shaken going on ...oh yea those guys are always shaken ....peace

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
x class is bad isnt it. it would be nice to find out if it was in the direction of earth

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by dasysgod

How does a comet effect our sun. If you could explain that, I'd be willing to hear it. Man, let me level with you, I don't believe this has anything to do with Elenin. This has to due with the cycle that the Sun is currently in. These cycles happen, and will continue to happen long after we have departed from this place.

Couldnt have said it better myself
Also if you do more research you will see this is actually not as active as these cycles usually are. Id dig it up but too lazy
www.universetoday.com...

Here is more about this totally NATURAL cycle that has been going on for 4 billion years.

edit on 6-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

wattsupwiththat.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: add links

science.nasa.gov...
edit on 6-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: add link

And the nasa link above will describe the "weak" cycle we are currently in and how the 25th cycle will be alot "weaker"
edit on 6-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

yes its earth directed and no x2.1 is not a strong flare, the most it'll do is make some nice auroras in the polar areas

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I had a really bad case of the squirts on Sunday. I mean really bad. Almost sharted and everything. I firmly believe ELEnin bounced a laser beam of some space debris and was aligned with a romulan battleship and that's what caused my stomach distress. It was definitely that or the nachos and homewrecker I had at Moe's.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickGozinya
I had a really bad case of the squirts on Sunday. I mean really bad. Almost sharted and everything. I firmly believe ELEnin bounced a laser beam of some space debris and was aligned with a romulan battleship and that's what caused my stomach distress. It was definitely that or the nachos and homewrecker I had at Moe's.

Really?..... Nevermind

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Sun is NOT a million giant nukes going off at once. It is the positive anode in a radial electric discharge. The further away the more negative in relation to the positive Sun.

The comet has been far out in the negative regions. It is now discharging its vast negative charge.

The comet is almost at perihelion. Watch what happens the next three days.

Then it crosses the plane of the ecliptic on the 14th. Then on the 23 is the equinox and the comet crosses the plane of the Sun's equator, where the field is strongest.

Then wait for the alignment on Sept 25-27, when the ion tail of the comet is pointed straight at us, and Mercury, the Sun, the comet, the Moon, and Earth are all in a line.

All just a coincidence. The comet has nothing to do with it. Right.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does that mean we might see the northern lights.I hope so I have not seen them for a while...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
All just a coincidence.

You spelled "astrophysics" wrong - here - I'll correct it for you:

"All just astrophysics" - see how much better it looks

The comet has nothing to do with it. Right.

Well clearly the comet has something to do with "it" - how could a comet cross the elliptic if there was no comet??

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

This scientist saw what was behind Elenin. What elenin was on the outer edges of. And its not a brown star. Its got a huge magnetic field, that contains planetary orbiters. It could be a massive carbon star, which emits no light, the opposite of the sun. The elenion 11/9, or 9/11, and its destination closest to the sun on 9/11 is probably a clue. Oh elenin showed up blue.

DR BYRON GLENN RETURNS AND EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHAT'S BEHIND ELENIN 9/3/11

XRkqAmwcMh0

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And on an aside note.

if this was just a comet, comets are capacitors so they can affect the sun, which through the magnetic portals can affect the earth, even it they never draw near.

Comets (Extended ver) Plasma Cosmology Electric Universe

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I suppose you start a thread for that information and see if it stands. Not that I disagree, but it seems viable enough to deserve a thread of it's own.

Well, we were advised by NASA, the sun will be reaching it's Solar Maximus. Come to think of it, have we actually found all the stereotype comets out there in the universe? The most likely answer is no.

I mean we have yet to discover what the universe has got to offer. I wouldn't be surprised to have elenin causing all this problems, if at all, given if it has some sort of force field around it.

Just saying though, it could be the reason behind the Solar Maximus that we know of.

Peace
edit on 6-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by CaptChaos
All just a coincidence.

You spelled "astrophysics" wrong - here - I'll correct it for you:

"All just astrophysics" - see how much better it looks

The comet has nothing to do with it. Right.

Well clearly the comet has something to do with "it" - how could a comet cross the elliptic if there was no comet??

What exactly are you trying to say here?

???

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is profoundly embarrassing, the science ignorance of Americans.

It was once a part of elementary education to know the relative orbits and potential conjuctions of the planets.

It was once part of secondary education to know the relative mass of the planets and the effects of gravity and simple electric charge and polarity.

How sad that our youth and a large number of ATS members credulously accept impossible scenarios, "what ifs" and speculation as grounds for discussion; much less a thread.

Doesn't anyone here understand that solar flares are a natural part of the sun's activity?
Doesn't anyone here understand that the solar system is chock-full of comets and other debris in orbit around the sun; none of which will ever have an impact on the Earth or the life-cycle of the sun?

There is nothing in the sun's activity that is remotely related to the path, dissipation or passing of Elenin. Wouldn't you like to know the truth, instead of dreaming about fantasies?

jw

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Not that I disagree with you, but some people tend to keep an open mind and consider possibilities which are more or less viable.

It does not help to limit possibilities with the status quo, for the fact that we're still learning new things everyday.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasysgod

www.space.com

The X-class solar flare — the most powerful type of sun storm— erupted at 6:12 p.m. EDT (2212 GMT) on Tuesday (Sept. 6) and hit its peak strength eight minutes later, according to a space weather update by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The flare occurred less than 24 hours after another less intense but still dramatic solar storm.

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

This is because the earth is directly across the Sun from Nibiru - we are getting ElectroMagnetic Wave Propagation.

It will be alot worse on March 3 when we are directly between Nibiru and the Sun...

top topics

join