It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says Elenin won't kill us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well thanks for that info,

I don't know which paid shills exactly are doing all this, but they sure have done much to bring this comet to people's attention.

Well, we have less than a month to prove this scumbags wrong, whoever they are, given they can't stop with this elenin madness.

Edit: Oh forget to add, this includes NASA shills as well, if any.

Peace

edit on 6-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Because it hasn't past yet, duh, now when it does, will those be held accountable? Or will they move on to some other thing. Why do people live that way?

reply to post by TheHistorian

Why don't you know wise historian that Elenin spelled backwards is Ninele, which could be code for NINe ELEven, which could be code for another false flag soon, which in Numerology is code for 999 666 which upside down is also 999 666 which means the mark of the devil is impossible to defeat if you happen to be (backwards or inverted).

Half way divided by a mirror, ELEELE on one side and NINNIN on the other is sure lots of repeating letters, now that's got to mean something. And why does it make me think of Elly May Clampett beating up on Jethro?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This is far from the only theory that keeps resurfacing. Look at how many people still cling to the belief that the Freemasons rule the world. And then there's those that believe every single public figure in history was a reptilian. We also occasionally see the Priory of Sion crop up every so often even though has been shown to be a fake for 50 years now. Then there's always the classic example of the Moon Landing conspiracy or the claim that Evolution is an Illuminati plot. Elenin is far from the only case. It's just that it's the newest so people haven't expended their reserves of crazy trying to keep it a viable theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I'm getting sick of this claim that this whole Elenin debacle was the work of shills. The fact of the matter is that the conspiracy theory community backed a loser and the usual names tried to cash in on it. A lot of people have said since the beginning that this was a waste of time to follow, but the conspiracy theorists just had to plow on ahead because Elenin just seemed to fit with so many of their theories. It was the key to 2012, Nibiru, Ancient Astronauts, and it even had a connection to 9/11. It even allowed for those who believe in electric universe theory to jump in on the fun. The simple fact of the matter is that conspiracy theorists saw this as the Holy Grail that unified everything and as a result they refuse to let it go. There's nothing more insidious here than naivete.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

When we look at a theory we will have to consider it's viability. If there is a chance of it happening than it sure is something worth looking into. Not that there is anything anyone can do about it, but that it is always good to know and prepare where necessary.

Why do you not consider that there are bound to be paid shills out there that spread disinfo?

Good reasoning tells me, it's better to put both sides on the table for scrutiny, and see which one's the culprit.
'
Just for the record, I don't believe every elite is a reptile, in fact i don't have any proof to believe otherwise. But there are dark forces out there, plainly speaking. Take for example, the infamous man in black. I'm pretty sure, people aren't making this up. There are grounds where people make this claims.

No matter how outlandish a theory maybe, as long as it seems a viable theory, there is the probability factor.

Peace

edit on 6-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
as i am person who is very afriad of comet elenin please someone very smart i would love it if you could tell me what you think of my reasons why i think i should stop worring about this...

first ill say what im afraid of.

first i was afraid comet elenin was a giant object (possibility planet or brown dwarf star) that would bring about doomsday on earth and kill many humans due to massive floods

ive read alot of zacharia stichens writings about aliens that come from nibiru, another planet in this system, and i always thought "if its true i dont care" but ever since hearing that this planet also brings destruction and death to earth thats when i became very scared

then i started to get skeptical because by now (september) if elenin was a giant object i would have expected it to be visible so close to the sun as it is

now i am still scared however i now am scared of this theory that the brown dwarf comes after elenin because ive seen some scary youtube videos showing/saying things that sparked this fear inside me.

for example i saw one youtube video saying "nibiru has tilted saturn", but then i searched on the internet and found people saying "no, saturn didnt tilt, it simply is viewed from a different perspective from eath all the time so sometimes its ringed appear to be tilted in a different direction but the truth is its simply earth thats in a different location causing it to be viewed that way"

however i realize something now.... i was only scared of elenin because there was so much proof elenin was real. its obviously real, and i thought "oh their hiding what it really is"

so the proof of elenin being real was what lead me to believe the youtube videos saying elenin is something else, and i got scared because of that

but now im realizing.... i was scared of elenin because of that and now im not scared of elenin because by september it was already supposed to do very bad things and be visible

and now that im not scared of elenin, i realize i still havnt really seen any proof of "the brown dwarf is coming after it"

i now realize that my 1 fear was leading to my second fear, but my second fear has no real proof/reason to afraid while my first fear did have some reasons to be suspicious

now i am starting to think more and more about why i shouldnt be afraid of the brown dwarf... im trying to think of it logically and heres what im coming up with

right now, my current fear is the "the dwarf is coming, maybe 1-2 years after elenin"

and im thinking rationally about it and the following reasons are why im starting to tell myself to stop fearing this

1) first of all, ive seen no proof of this yet. this fear was created by my previous fear, and my previous fear had some proof while this fear has no proof

2) my main fear of nibiru is that it will cause massive floods on earth. the youtube videos i saw said that the reason this happens is because the moon causes tides on earth and the youtube videos are saying elenins gravity is so powerful it will causes 1-2 mile high tides on earth that sweep across everything and kill/drown almost all humans

lets observe point 2. point 2 is my main "fear" of elenin, that it causes floods. however i realize something

the websites im reading say nibiru passes the inner solar system 3 times every 12000 years, and it says every 12000th year its the "big bad one" that causes the flood

but i realize something. if nibiru really does cause the extinction floods every 12,000 years, how is it possible around the world so many creatures are alive. i would think 12,000 years is not enough time for evolution to evolve all of these new animals.

for example, if the mile high tides are real, this this would mean nearly all animals die on earth EVERY 12000 years. if thats true, there shouldnt be all these lions and giraffs and elephants in africa, they should have all died from the countless passes of nibiru

think about it. over 5 million years nibiru should have caused hundreds or thousands of doomsday events. by now there should be almost no giant mammals alive in africa as 12000 years isnt enough time for new creatures to evolve into this much diversity as there is now

thats one thing thats calming me down

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
another thing thats calming me down is the fact that i told this to my science majors and they told me thats simply impossible because they said if some object with that much gravitational power came that close to the earth to cause tides that high, they told me such an object would have thrown the moon into a very non-circular orbit a long long time ago

my science major friends are telling me the fact that the moons orbit is so circular is proof that such a theory is impossible. they are telling me if that much gravitational power got that close to earth, with enough power to cause those tides, theres no way the moon could be orbiting the earth the way it does

also, my friends tell me if such an object exists and it comes through the inner solar system every ~4000 years, my friends tell me the planets could not have the highly circular orbits that they have. my science major friends tell me if such an object is real AND it comes so close to earth to cause disaster, theres no way the earth could have such a perfect near-circular orbit around the sun

basically my friends are telling me the earths orbit around the sun is also proof that no such object exists, or if it does exist theres no way it comes close enough to cause tides like that

so with that said. the "high global tides" are my main major fear from nibiru. but my science major friends are telling me the above things are proof no such high tides have ever happened on earth by such an object

how right are my science major friends about this??

also, other than those global high tides i have no fears of nibiru (if its real). im not afraid of earthquakes or normal tidal waves, im mostly afraid of this mythical gigantic flood

plase someone smart comment on this im still so scared of nibiru and i dont want this fear to be here anymore

unlike most fear mongerers i dont want niburu to be real. i do not wish the apocalypse happens

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fibraz4jacked

You need not consider all this things, for it lowers your vibration.

Your better off enjoying this life now then ever before. For when it happens, if ever, there is really nothing anyone can do.

Go forth and enjoy life...

Neither I or anyone can guarantee you your comfort, but you alone. Simply, drop the fear.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Thank you for the insightful numerology. That made me laugh out loud... It's nice to see someone on here that has a sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Quite frankly, I don't believe much that NASA has to say. The government runs them too. Keep every one in some kind of fear, be in a comet, attacks, diseases, weather, etc...they have us right where they want us.

When Congress Approved $18.45 Billion for NASA, I figured I can believe as much from NASA as I can the US government....which is basically zilch!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fibraz4jacked

Elenin is million of miles away, too far away to effect gravity on earth. Hope that calms your fears.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
fibraz4jacked,

There is no brown dwarf or large planet anywhere near us, and no reason to believe that there ever will be. If a brown dwarf was anywhere near the planetary region of the Solar System (ie. just outside the orbit of Neptune), then it would already be visible to the naked eye, and just about every astronomer (professional and amateur) would be observing it. In addition, it's gravitational effects on the orbits of the major planets (and even the Sun) would already have been detected, and it would be causing absolute chaos in the Kuiper Belt (assuming that it was relatively close to the ecliptic plane; the plane of the Earth's orbit around the Sun).

edit on 7-9-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Illustronic, your posts sometimes come across as overly bitter/patronising. Instead of trying to discredit a post(er), try learning the thought processes invloved in coming to 'crazy' conclusions, then try and persuade people otherwise.

Attack the theory, not the theorist.

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why don't you know wise historian that Elenin spelled backwards is Ninele, which could be code for NINe ELEven, which could be code for another false flag soon, which in Numerology is code for 999 666 which upside down is also 999 666 which means the mark of the devil is impossible to defeat if you happen to be (backwards or inverted).

Half way divided by a mirror, ELEELE on one side and NINNIN on the other is sure lots of repeating letters, now that's got to mean something. And why does it make me think of Elly May Clampett beating up on Jethro?

My guess is you are being sarcastic here.

Elenin's full name is : X1 Elenin

When I look at the full name, I see this :

X1 Elenin
XI Ele Nin
XI Ele(ven) Nin(e)
11 11 9
11/11/9

An object in space can be considered 'International', therefore using the Internation Standard Date format (YY/MM/DD) gives us the date 9 November 2011.

Think symbology, not numerology.

st.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So...let me see if I have this...NASA says Elenin is no threat so..what? We can trust NASA? I mean really. NASA's comment brings us closer to nothing pertaining to anything. lol. I guess Congress and the Senate and President are really serving the people....haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join