It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Six Is Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is team Six dead? I didnt know, i had to search around and find from a few sites that they were. That is strange, because the same team who supposedly killed Osama died 1 year later. Remember the some 30 navy seals in that pavelow got shot down, thats where they died. Why would they put 24 + navy seals + the most elite team on one helicopter? And never does a huge helicopter like that just get shot down.

Anyone think this is a coincedence?

EDIT: Here is source,
articles.latimes.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by Ab123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There was a helicopter that went down but I heard it wasn't with any of the members of the raid.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
Is team Six dead? I didnt know, i had to search around and find from a few sites that they were. That is strange, because the same team who supposedly killed Osama died 1 year later. Remember the some 30 navy seals in that pavelow got shot down, thats where they died. Why would they put 24 + navy seals + the most elite team on one helicopter? And never does a huge helicopter like that just get shot down.

Source for this info it was actually them? or just a baseless claim?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"Members of......"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

I'm confused. Or you're confused. ST6/DEVGRU isn't dead. They've reportedly picked up another name, but it's the same unit. Osama Bin Laden died in May, so we have no idea what will have happened one year later. They sometimes put Navy SEALs in a helicopter because Navy SEALs need to be moved from point A to point B. Helicopters get shot down from time to time, especially SO helicopters in dangerous territory.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ether this thread is a time slip or the op is kou kou bird' Ricky Bobby style

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123

EDIT: Here is source,
articles.latimes.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by Ab123 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link. This certainly put´s the whole situation in a different light. Since so many people doubt that they actually killed osama bin laden, there where a bunch of reporterers that wanted to dig deeper into this to find out the truth, get a "good story" going so to speak. So intstead of killing these reporters, they killed the only only obvious guys that actually knew the truth, sealing any potential leaks. This one was certainly harder to figure out, since we heard about this a week ago or so and we didn´t figure it out until now. But still...

They think we are stupid?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Team six is not dead at least not the guys who wacked osama. Says so in the link you posted. Seal team six has allot of seals in it. Now they have 22 less because of the crash.think you mis read the article.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No. They are alive. The people that died were from the same Unit as team six, but were not the ones who were a part of the Osama Bin Laden mission.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
From the article you posted:

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead

I guessed you missed that.

edit on 6-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join